YMCA University of Science and Technology Admission
- YMCA University of Science and Technology Admission
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Process
- Application Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for YMCA Exam?
- Entrance Exam Syllabus and Pattern
- YMCA University Admit Card
- YMCA University Entrance Result & Cut Off
- YMCA MCA Counselling
Are you looking for YMCA University of Science and Technology Admission 2018 Apply Process? If yes then you are on right place because each and every necessary point all information about YMCA MCA Admission Form is described. Through this entrance test of YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad studious candidates can take admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) and MCA (Lateral Entry) in the Department of Computer Application for 2018-19 Session. The YMCA University of Science and Technology, Faridabad erstwhile YMCA Institute of Engineering, Faridabad was established in the year 1969, as a joint venture of the National Council of YMCAs of India, Govt of Haryana, and the Central Agencies for Development Aid, Bonn, Germany. It started as an Indo-German project with an aim to impart technical education to a developing India on German pattern. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of applied candidate’s eligibility and performance in the conducing entrance test.
For the complete process of admission, online application forms has been started to accept from 11th June 2018. Candidates who are eligible can submit online application forms on or before date that is 03rd July 2018. Once appliers make submission of their application forms successfully then prepare for their entrance test that will be held soon. One important thing applicants will remember that is Eligibility Criteria! Match your eligibility criteria before make submission of application forms via online mode. Your application forms will be rejected without any intimation to you.
Hey friends you should remind that YMCA MCA Admission 2018 application forms will be accepted if filled properly. Only online way of application forms will be acceptable. We are suggesting you; provide only accurate details when you have to fill your online application forms. If the exam conducting body fined any wrong information which provided by you in the form then your forms may be cancelled. Your next step will be preparation; candidates have to prepare themselves in good way because if you will not prepare well then you can’t score good marks in exam that will be commenced on 07th July 2018 (2.00 pm to 3.30 pm).
For more information of YMCA University of Science and Technology Admission 2018 like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
- MCA – 3 years
- MCA Lateral Entry – 2 years
No. of Seats
- MCA – 60 seats
- MCA Lateral Entry – 6 seats
Distribution of Seats
- The seats shall be distributed as under
- All India Category*: 15%
- Bonafide Residents of Haryana: 85%
Reservation of seats for Bonafide Residents of Haryana
- Scheduled Castes (SC) 20%
- Backward Classes (BCA) 16%
- Backward Classes (BCB) 11%
- Physically Handicapped (PH) 3%
In the event of quota reserved for Physically handicapped remain unutilized due to non-availability for suitable category of handicapped candidates, it may be offered to the Ex-Serviceman and their wards (1%) and the dependents of Freedom Fighters (1%).
Further 3% horizontal reservation is also provided to Ex-servicemen / Freedom Fighters and their dependents by providing reservation within reservation of 1% of general category, 1% out of Scheduled Castes and 1% from Backward Classes category for admission to the various educational institutions of the Govt. and Govt. aided/ institutes located in Haryana.
- Bachelors Degree from any recognised university in any discipline of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics/ Statistics at 10+2 level. OR
- Bachelors Degree from any recognised university in any discipline of minimum 3 Yrs duration with Mathematics/ Statistics as one of the subjects. OR
- BCA Degree of minimum three years duration from a recognized University. 2. Obtained at least 50% (47.5% for SC/ST Candidates of Haryana) in the qualifying Examination.
- Obtained at least 50% (47.5% for SC/ST Candidates of Haryana) in the qualifying Examination.
MCA (Lateral Entry)
- The minimum eligibility condition for admission to the course shall be as follows:
- BCA /B.Sc. (IT /Computer) of minimum three years duration from a recognized university with Math at 10+2 level or at Graduation level. The candidate must have clearly passed with an aggregate of 50% marks (47.5% for SC/ST candidates) at graduation level. Result awaited (Qualifying Exam) candidates need not to apply.
- Admission will be made on the basis of merit of Entrance Exam conducted by YMCA University.
MCA Lateral Entry
- Admission will be made on the Basis of merit of qualifying exam.
For online submission of Application Form applicants will have to pay requisite fees category wise.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Opening of Online Portal: 11th June 2018
- Closing of Online Portal: 3rd July 2018
- Download of Admit Card: 6th July 2018
- Entrance Test: 7th July 2018 (2.00 pm to 3.30 pm)
- Display of Merit List: 11th July 2018
- Date of 1st Counseling: 16th July 2018
- Date of 2nd counseling: 23rd July 2018
- Date of 3rd counseling (if seat remains vacant): 27th July 2018
How to Apply
- Students have to open the organization official website that is www.ymcaust.ac.in
- Go to “ADMISSION” tab, further choose ‘Courses’ and press on “MBA/MCA” link
- Now you should choose link for best suited course
- Read all details completely
- After read all information go to Link “Online Application Form”
- Fill all details very carefully like Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Age, gender, category, date of birth, Aadhar Number, Address, Mobile Number etc.
- Submit the form by paying the fee
- Take a hard copy also to retain it for future.
Direct Resource Link – Official Advertisement for MCA Admission
Direct Resource Link – Fill YMCA MCA Online Application
Note – For more information about please visit Official Website.
How to Prepare for YMCA Exam?
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through YMCA UST Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
Entrance Exam Syllabus and Pattern
- There will be one set of Questions for total 100 marks
- 90 minutes (one and half hour) duration
- Only objective type/multiple-choice questions with one correct answer will be asked in the Entrance Test.
- There will ‘NOT’ be any Negative marking.
Questions will be asked from these topics-
- General Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Numerical Ability
YMCA University Admit Card
Dear appliers YMCA University of Science and Technology MCA Admit Card 2018 will be announced shortly and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
YMCA University Entrance Result & Cut Off
If kin statute has completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants YMCA Result and YMCA Admission Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
YMCA MCA Counselling
At first authority will declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for YMCA Faridabad MCA Counselling 2018. Candidates are required to bring all their original Certificates along with two sets of self-attested photocopies on the day of counseling.. Available vacant seats will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.