WBSCTE JEXPO 2018
- WBSCTE JEXPO 2018
- WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee Details for WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET 2018
- WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- Steps to Apply for WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Exam
- Direct Resource Link – WBSCTE JEXPO 2018 Information Brochure
- Direct Resource Link – WBSCTE VOCLET 2018 Information Brochure
- Direct Link to – Apply Online for WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET
- How to Prepare for WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Exam?
- WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Syllabus 2018 Complete Details
- WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Admit Card 2018 Download
- WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Answer Key 2018
- WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Result & Cut Off 2018
- WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Counselling 2018 Details
Detailed notification has been released for WBSCTE JEXPO 2018 and WBSCTE VOCLET 2018 entrance exam. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education is inviting application forms for WBSCTE JEXPO 2018 and WBSCTE VOCLET 2018 entrance exam, from eligible and talented candidates. WBSCTE JEXPO and WBSCTE VOCLET entrance exam is conducts to take admission in Diploma courses in Government, Government Sponsored and Self-Financed Polytechnics in various colleges/Institutions of the State of West Bengal. In this year WBSCTE JEXPO and WBSCTE VOCLET entrance exam is going to conduct for the study of academic year 2018-19. This exam will be organized in various colleges/Institutions in West Bengal State.
For WBSCTE JEXPO 2018 and WBSCTE VOCLET 2018 entrance exam, candidates must apply only in online mode. Other mode of application forms should not be accepted on any condition. Commencement of WBSCTE JEXPO 2018 and WBSCTE VOCLET 2018 entrance exam application for online registration has been started from 29th January 2018. Candidates can make application forms online registration on or before last date which is 05th March 2018. We thinks, candidate have enough time to apply for WBSCTE JEXPO and WBSCTE VOCLET entrance exam. In this year JEXPO exam will be conducted on 29th April 2018 (2018) and VOCLET exam will be held on 06th May 2018 (Sunday).
Candidates must remember JEXPO and VOCLET exam application forms should be considered on or before last date, so don’t forget the last date. Online application form is available on organization official website which is www.webscte.co.in. At the time of form filling, candidates have more sufficient time for preparation of exam. So start your study till now and score good marks in exam and make true your dream. For more information like WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET Notification, JEXPO VOCLET Dates, JEXPO VOCLET Application Forms, JEXPO VOCLET Eligibility Criteria, application fee etc please see this page till the end.
WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
For WBSCTE JEXPO
- Educational Qualification – Passed / Appeared* 10th standard candidates who obtain at least minimum 35% marks in aggregate without the marks of additional subject (without rounding up**). Mathematics, Physical Science (Science) and English are mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination. Candidate must also acquire at least pass marks in all three subjects as per his/her secondary board.
- Age Limit – there are no upper age limit but the candidate’s date of birth should not be after 01.07.2003.
For WBSCTE VOCLET
- Educational Qualification – For VOCLET exam candidates must be Passed / Appeared* (10+2) Examination from WBSCT&VE&SD (VED) (Erstwhile WBSCVET) OR Passed 2 years’ continuous course of ITI after Madhyamik or its equivalent examinations.
- Age Limit – No age limit
Application Fee Details for WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET 2018
|OMR Application Fee|
Online Application Fee
|Rs. 500/-||Rs. 450/-|
|Kanyashree Enrollees||Rs. 250/-|
WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|Application Forms Online Registration Starting Date||29th January 2018|
|Application Forms Online Registration Last Date||05th March 2018|
|Exam Date|| |
JEXPO – 29th April, 2018 (Sunday)
VOCLET – 6th May, 2018 (Sunday)
|Admit Card Availability (Tentative Date)||02nd April 2018|
|CUCET Result Date (Tentative)||18th May 2018|
Steps to Apply for WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET 2018 Exam
- Online application forms should be available on www.webscte.co.in.
- Log on to this site.
- Go on “Online Application for JEXPO / VOCLET 2018 Click here to visit>>” Link.
- Then “NEW CANDIDATE REGISTRATION” will be just entered candidates name, mobile number, user name, password and press “Register” button.
- After registration, candidates must login just entered their user name/mobile number, and password.
- Then a new page will open, enter your all academic and personnel details accurately.
- Finally submit your application forms and take one hard copy print out also for further use.
Direct Resource Link – WBSCTE JEXPO 2018 Information Brochure
Direct Resource Link – WBSCTE VOCLET 2018 Information Brochure
Direct Link to – Apply Online for WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET
Note – For more information of WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET 2018 please visit official website.
Latest Entrance Exams Application Forms are available
- Apply for ASRB NET/ARS 2018 Exam – Apply Now
- Apply for JEE Advanced 2018 Entrance Exam – Apply Now
- Apply for CUCET 2018 Entrance Exam – Apply Now
- Apply Online for UGC NET 2018 JRF – Apply Now
- Apply for UPSEE UG & PG courses Admission – Apply Now
How to Prepare for WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Exam?
For WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET exam preparation, candidates will study according to WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET exam syllabus and exam pattern. Which are providing you below-
WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Exam Pattern
|SR No.||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|2.||Physics & Chemistry||50 - 50 (100)||100||2 Hrs|
- In WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET exam questions will be asked from Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subject.
- 100 questions will be mathematics section and 50 – 50 questions will be asked from Physics and Chemistry Subject.
- Total 200 questions will be asked from candidates which total marks will also 200.
- 02 hours will be provided for Mathematics paper and 02 hours for Physics and Chemistry papers.
- Total 04 hours will be provided to candidates to solve the all papers.
WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Syllabus 2018 Complete Details
- A.P., G.P., H.P
- Quadratic Equations
- Principle of mathematical induction
- Complex Numbers
- Permutation and combination
- Binomial theorem (positive integral index)
- Sets, Relations, and Mappings
- Co-ordinate geometry of three dimensions
- Statistics and Probability
- Coordinate geometry of two dimensions
- Differential calculus
- Differential Equations
- Integral calculus
- Application of Calculus
Physics Syllabus Details
- Physical World, Measurements, Units & Dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Electromagnetic waves
- Kinetic theory of gasses
- Viscosity Thermodynamics
- Work, power, energy
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Oscillations & Waves
- Solid state Electronics
- Atoms, Molecules and Chemical Arithmetic
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Radioactivity and Nuclear Chemistry
- Solid State
- Atomic Structure
- Liquid State
- The Periodic Table and Chemical Families
- Ionic and Redox Equilibria
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemistry of Metals
- Gaseous State
- Chemistry in Industry
- Physical Chemistry of Solutions
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Energetics and Chemical Dynamics
- Chemistry of Carbon Compounds
- Chemistry of Non-Metallic Elements and their Compounds:
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Application Oriented chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Introduction to Bio-Molecules
- Environmental Chemistry
- Carboxylic Acids
- Aliphatic Amines
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Aliphatic Compounds
- Aromatic Compounds
WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Admit Card 2018 Download
From 02nd April 2018 (Tentative) candidates ca can download WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET admit Card 2018 West Bengal State Council of Technical Education official website. Candidates WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET admit Card link will be active online from above given date. Download your admit card and appear in exam with it.
WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Answer Key 2018
After held the WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET examination on 29th April 2018 and 06th May 2018, applicants can download their WBSCTE JEXPO answer Key and WBSCTE VOCLET Answer 2018 from organization official website. After download the answer key, match your answer from it and get an idea about your result. If candidates have find any mistake in answer sheet then complain to organization before publish the result.
WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Result & Cut Off 2018
Applicants WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET Result will publish online on 18th May 2018 (Tentative). On this date, candidates must take their admit card and will check their result just entered their roll number or other details from admit card. After declare the result candidates WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET Cut Off Marks List will declare. On the basis of cut off list, candidate’s admission procedure will be completed.
WBSCTE JEXPO & VOCLET Counselling 2018 Details
Counselling of WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET will be start after declaration of result. Candidates will appear in WBSCTE JEXPO VOCLET Counselling along with their exam result, cut off marks list, counselling letter, fee and other required things. Through counselling, candidates will be allotted seats in different – different colleges as per their obtain marks situation.