WBJEE JECA 2018
- WBJEE JECA 2018
- WBJEE JECA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee JECA
- Selection Criteria WBJEE JECA
- JECA 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- Schedule of JECA 2018
- Way to Apply for JECA 2018
- JECA Exam Centres 2018
- How to Prepare for JECA Exam?
- Exam Pattern JECA 2018
- WBJEE JECA Syllabus 2018
- JECA Admit Card 2018
- WBJEE JECA Answer Key 2018
- JECA Result & Cut Off 2018
- WBJEE JECA Counselling 2018
Dear viewers of this page, are you want to apply for WBJEE JECA 2018 Entrance Exam? If yes then you have open right webpage from where can get all details of WBJEE JECA 2018 entrance examination in easy way. West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for JECA 2018 Entrance Examination. JECA Entrance Examination is going to conducts for admission into Master of Computer Application (MCA) course in various institutions, in West Bengal, for the academic session of 2018-19. WBJEEB every year conducts JECA exam and open the doors for candidates from that they take admission in Master of Computer Application (MCA) course. WBJEEB or WBJEE is a state government controlled centralized Board which has authority to conducts various joint entrance examinations for admission into various institutions in West Bengal, in various sectors like Medical, Engineering and Technological courses. The board is also conducts common entrance examinations for admission into various Under Graduate (UG) and Post Graduate (PG) Professional and Vocational Courses. The board always invited application forms only in online mode and allots the seats through e-counselling since 2012. Eligible candidates can apply for WBJEE JECA 2018 Entrance Exam without any hesitation.
Candidates who have dream to do their study of MCA under West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board Control, it is best opportunity for them. Hurry up and submit your application forms. WBJEE JECA 2018 Application forms online registration is going to start from 08th March 2018. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their JECA 2018 online application forms on or before last date that is 02nd April 2018. Go on your nearest cyber café or your personnel net connected computer and make submission of application form. After successfully make submission of application forms, candidates will prepare to themselves for WBJEE JECA online entrance examination which will be organized on 23rd June 2018 (Saturday). Before submit your application form, candidates have to check their eligibility criteria and other requirement which are necessary to participate in JECA Entrance Examination. If you will not complete all requirement of entrance exam then your application forms should be rejected without any intimation.
One more time we are remembering you candidates, application forms for WBJEE JECA 2018 entrance examination should be acceptable only in online mode and before last date. Any other mode and after last date, no body application forms will be accepted. WBJEEB JECA 2018 entrance exam will be held at 16 exam centres, in which candidates choose only any 2 exam centres during fill the online application form, on that they want to participate in exam. Once, your application forms successfully submission, you have to prepare yourself in good way because if your preparation will be weak from others then you can’t crack the JECA Entrance Examination. If candidate’s preparation will be in good way then they can crack JECA exam in single attempt also. So prepare to yourself in advance to score good marks in exam.
For more information of WBJEEB or WBJEE JECA 2018 Entrance Exam like JECA Notification, JECA Dates, JECA Application Forms, JECA Eligibility Criteria, JECA application fee etc please see this page till the end.
WBJEE JECA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Nationality – Appliers should be a citizen of India.
Domicile – appliers should have domicile of West Bengal State.
Educational Qualification – Applicants educational qualification should be as given following four modules –
Module 1: Candidates must have passed 3-year Bachelor degree programs from UGC recognised University with at least 60% in Honours/Aggregate (45% for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B/PwD candidates) along with 60% in Mathematics at the Bachelor’s level together with at least 60% marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with at least 60% in Mathematics in both Secondary or equivalent and Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations from recognised Boards. Applicants, who are due to appear in the 3 year Bachelor degree examination in current year will have to submit their mark sheet or grade card within 3 months from the commencement of the 1st semester classes.
Module 2: UGC and/or AICTE recognized (as the case may be) Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3-years duration except BBA with Mathematics at 10+2 level or graduate level. Obtained 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B candidates) at graduation level.
Module 3: Graduate or equivalent degree under (10+2+3) pattern in any discipline of a UGC recognized University/Institute or AICTE recognized B.E./B.Tech/BCA of a University/Institute. Candidate must have Mathematics as one of the subjects at each level of education. Candidates have to secure 60% marks (45% marks for SC/ST/OBCA/OBC-B candidates) at each level education.
Module 4: Candidates must pass 3 year B. Sc. Honours from UGC recognised university with at least 60% in Honours (55% for SC/ST candidates) in Bachelor level having Mathematics as one of the subject together with at least 60% marks in 10th level and (10+2) level with at least 60% in Mathematics in both 10th and (10+2) level from recognised Board.
- Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Application Fee JECA
For WBJEE JECA Entrance Exam, applicants have to deposit Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred Only) required amount of non refundable application fee + Bank Service Charges. Fee should be deposited by using internet banking mode or by debit/credit card.
Selection Criteria WBJEE JECA
Applicants, selection decision will be made on the basis of JECA Entrance Exam obtained marks performance. After get the qualified marks, applicants will participate in e-counselling process and then seat will be allotted to candidates.
JECA 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|JECA 2018 Application Forms Online Registration Starting Date||08th March 2018|
|JECA 2018 Application Forms Online Registration Last Date||02nd April 2018|
|Last date of downloading confirmation page||05th April 2018|
|JECA Entrance Exam Date||23rd June 2018 (Saturday)|
|Publication of JECA Downloadable Admit Card||13th June 2018 (tentative)|
|Publication of JECA Result||2nd week of June 2018 (Tentative)|
Schedule of JECA 2018
|23rd June 2018|
|11 AM to 1:00 PM||2:00 PM to 3:00 PM|
Way to Apply for JECA 2018
- First of all applicants will log on to West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) official website which is www.wbjeeb.in
- Then go on “JECA” Tab which is available on the top bar of website home page.
- A new page will open, then go on “Information Bulletin: JECA-2018” Link.
- Read all details very carefully from this official information brochure.
- Then go to “Apply Online” Link.
- Fill all information very carefully like your name, age, academic qualification etc.
- Upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other (if required).
- Finally submit your WBJEEB JECA application form and take a take a hard copy print out of it for further use in future.
Direct Resource Link – WBJEE JECA Information Bulletin
Direct Resource Link To – Apply Online for WBJEE JECA
Note – For more information of JECA 2018 Entrance Exam please visit West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board official website.
JECA Exam Centres 2018
Below we are providing you, a list of JECA 2018 exam centres list, in which candidates choose any 2 (Two) examination zone at the time of fill online application forms. Examination centres list as follows –
How to Prepare for JECA Exam?
For the good preparation of WBJEE JECA entrance exam, candidates will see WBJEE JECA Syllabus and WBJEE JECA Exam Pattern. If you will prepare to yourself according to exam syllabus then you can score good marks in exam and your selection may be done. Through exam pattern you can collect information such as exam duration, topics, marking scheme, question paper type etc. so take a cool look on below given JECA syllabus and exam pattern.
Exam Pattern JECA 2018
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Full Marks||Time|
- JECA Entrance Exam consist two papers namely Mathematics and Aptitude.
- Paper types will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) with four answers options.
- Candidates will give their answer by blue/black ball point pen, by darkening the appropriate circle.
- Questions will be asked from candidates in paper only in English Language.
- Total 03 hours time will be provided to candidates to complete their papers.
- 100 questions of 100 marks will be in Mathematics paper and 50 questions of 50 marks will be in Aptitude Test.
- Total 150 questions will be for them 150 marks will be awarded to candidates.
WBJEE JECA Syllabus 2018
In WBJEE JECA Entrance Exam two papers will be held namely Mathematics and Aptitude Test which syllabus will be as follows –
- Analytical Geometry: Cartesian and polar coordinate, Straight line, Circle, Ellipse Parabola, Hyperbola, Translation & Rotation of axes.
- Algebra: Complex number, De Moiver’s theorem, Solution of linear, equations, eterminants, Matrices, Summation of signal series, Addition of vectors, Scalar and Vector products, Inequation, Sets and elements, Universal set, Empty set, Subsets, Venn diagram, Union and intersection of sets, Complements, Algebra of sets, Finite sets, Class of sets, Partitions, Cross product, Group, Ring and Field.
- Calculus: Limit, Continuity, Differentiation, Maxima & minima, Taylor & Maclaruin’s Series, Definite and indefinite integrals, First ana second order differential equation, Functions of several variables; Partial differentiation.
- Probability & Statistics: Permutation, Combination, Probability, Probability distribution, Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation, Correlation coefficient.
- Problem Solving
- Quantitative Comparison
- Discrete Quantitative Analysis
- Data interpretation
JECA Admit Card 2018
After successfully submission of JECA application forms, candidates WBJEE JECA Admit Card 2018 will be generated on 13th June 2018. It is must, candidates have to carry with them a hard copy of JECA admit card before entering in the examination centre. Without admit card WBJEE exam controller authority will not give you permission to enter in examination centre. So keep it with you and along with admit card carry also an original Voter id, Aadhar Card, Pen Card or Driving License.
WBJEE JECA Answer Key 2018
After successfully held the JECA Entrance exam, appeared candidates can download their WBJEE JECA Answer Key 2018 via online mode from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board official website. JECA Answer sheet may release on same day of exam or 1-2 days after exam. Download your answer key and tally your all questions answers from it one by one and get an idea about your marks. From this you can know, how many questions you have to do right answer and how many questions answer you have to do wrong.
JECA Result & Cut Off 2018
After completed the exam and declaration of exam answer sheet, applicants JECA Result 2018 and WBJEE JECA Cut Off 2018 will release online. Candidates can check out result and cut off marks list from West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board official website. Candidates JECA Result will release online from 02nd Week of July 2018.
WBJEE JECA Counselling 2018
If candidates, qualify in JECA entrance exam means obtained required marks then will appear in WBJEE JECA Counselling 2018. Seats in various institutes for study will be allotted to candidates through counselling schedule. In counselling only those candidates will participate who will be eligible on the basis of exam performance. In counselling, candidate has to appear himself/herself, no other person is allowed with you in counselling.