Utkal University Admission
Searching a gateway for Utkal University Admission 2018? If yes then finally you have reached at the right location because here you can get entire information attached with Utkal University Admission 2018. Application forms are inviting by University for admission into M.Phil & Ph.D courses. Students who have strong desire of study in this education hub for them this is the best opportunity to come true their dream. Utkal University is the largest affilating university of Asia and the premier university of india which was founded in 27 November 1943. Utkal university has it’s campus ic State capital bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is also known as Vani Vihar is the oldest university in Odisha and the 17th-oldest university in India located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It is a teaching-cum-affiliating university. Such appliers who want to get best education they must apply for the course offered this time.
Starting to receive the online application form for Utkal University Admission 2018 is ongoing right now. Those candidates who are interested can submit their application forms till last date that is 20th June for M.Phil and 25th June for P.Hd. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear either in entrance exam for some courses or wait to get admission on the basis of merit list without entrance. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
Participants are advised to remember that Utkal University M.Phil & Ph.D Admission 2018 application forms will be accepted in both mode i.e. Online as well as offline. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks.
Other prior details regarding Utkal University Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
CU Eligibility Criteria
- For M.Phil Course: Contenders those who want to apply against Utkal University M.Phil Admission should have done graduation in relevant discipline with minimum 55% aggregate marks (50% for reserved candidates) from any recognized university.
- For Ph.D Course: Students who have done master’s degree with at least 55% aggregate marks (50% for reserved candidates) from any recognized university can apply against Utkal University Ph.D Admission.
To fill the Utkal University Application Form, students are required to deposit application fee through Payment Gateway (SBI epay).After that, candidates need to take a print out of e-receipt and submit it along with Utkal University application form.
- For M.Phil Course: Rs.1000/-
- For Ph.D Course: Rs. 1500/-
Mode of Selection
- University will conduct written exam/ viva- voce round for selection of candidates. Those individuals who will be able to clear all the stages will get admission in Utkal University.
- The candidates, qualified in the National level tests like UGC-NET, GATE, SLET, ICPR, ICSSR, ICHR, etc. are exempted from the written test (for M.Phil Programs only).
|Events||M.Phil (Last date)||Ph.D (Last date)|
|Last date to submit Online Application form||20-06-2018||25-06-2018|
|Last date to submit receipt of Application form||07-07-2018||07-07-2018|
How to Apply
- First of all candidates should visit the official site of University that is www.Utkaluniversity.in
- On the homepage you need to hit on “eAdmission” tab from top menu bar.
- Now read the instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- Here enter on “New Registration” button and fill the required details.
- Make yourself register and you will receive e-mail ID and password.
- Your Utkal University Registration will be done.
- Fill the Utkal University 2018 Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form and Send checked form to the respective institute/ university on or before final date.
Direct Resource Link for – University Admission Brochure
Link for – Online Registration and Application Form
Note – For getting more information of Utkal University Admission 2018 please visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for Entrance
Using the declared Utkal University Admission Test Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the Exam Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
|Fill in the blanks||Verbal Reasoning||Sentence completion|
|Para Completion and inference||Contextual usage||Foreign language words used in English|
|Reading Comprehension||Analogies||Sentence correction|
|Verbal Logic||Different usage of same word||Idioms|
|Parajumbles||Antonyms||One word substitution|
|Geometry||HCF & LCM||Averages|
|Mensuration||Profit & Loss||Time-Speed-Distance|
|Ratios and Proportion||In-equations Quadratic and linear equations||Surds and Indices|
|Number system||Geometric Progression||Inequalities|
|Work and time||Percentages||Logarithms|
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Problems related to organised and unorganised data are quite common in this section. Some of the topics are as follows:
|Bars||Line Graphs||Data Sufficiency|
- The test will be of 2 hours duration
- Candidates need to answer Multiple Choice Questions
- Every question will consist of four options
- Only one of the four options should be selected by the candidate
- If a candidate selects more than one option, the answer will not be considered valid
- The paper will consist of four sections
- Each section will consist of 50 questions
The sections are as follows:
|Section 1||Test of English Language|
|Section 2||Test of Numerical Aptitude|
|Section 3||Data Analysis and Interpretation|
|Section 4||Test of Business and Financial Environment|
Utkal University Admit Card
Appliers who want to appear in test need to have Utkal University Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at official website of authority shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
Utkal University Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download their Utkal University Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of admission test will release within 2 to 3 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
Utkal University Result
After successfully commencement of Uktal University Courses Test on fix dates, appeared participants can check Utkal University Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
Utkal University Counselling
Those candidates who will declare qualify in the Common Entrance Test, they will be able to appear in M.Phil & Ph.D Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begin from release date. In upcoming counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.