- UPSC CMS
- UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria
- UPSC CMS Application Fee
- CMS Selection Process
- UPSC CMS Salary
- UPSC CMS 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- How to Apply
- UPSC CMS Examination Centres
- How to Prepare for UPSC CMS Exam?
- CMS Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- UPSC CMS Admit Card
- UPSC CMS Answer Key
- UPSC CMS Result & Cut Off
Are you excited to show appearance in UPSC CMS Exam 2018? If yes then you has appeared on right place where entire details are available regarding UPSC CMS Exam 2018. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released a latest notification for Medical Services Examination (CMSE). Completely checked application forms are inviting from awaited job seekers who are interested to participate in CMS exam. UPSC conducts CMS exam every year to examine the talent of appliers before appoint them on Doctors Posts. A CMS is also known as a Medical Staff with high skills and stamina, it works is to cure of several critical diseases. Applicants, who want to apply for UPSC CMS exam 2018, firstly they will have to ensure about their eligibility. Before apply for this exam, check out if you are eligible or not for CMS exam as per the requirement of organization. If you don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria then don’t apply for this test. So firstly ensure about your edibility than proceed to take part in exam.
Dedicated and intelligent aspirants can submit UPSC CMS online application forms through online mode only. Application forms must be deposited on or before closing date which is 25th May 2018. UPSC CMS exam notification is available now online and application forms registration has been started. After successfully submission of application forms, candidates will be shortlisted and after that UPSC CMS exam will be held on 22nd July 2018.
Appliers must remind that job application forms must be accepted on or before last date only in online mode. When you fill UPSC CMS online application forms then you have to provide only accurate information such as name, age, qualification, address etc. If the organization finds any wrong information in application forms, forms should be rejected without any intimation. Before participate in UPSC CMS exam 2018 candidates have to prepare themselves in good way because competition in this exam will be very high.
Other associated information for UPSC CMS Exam 2018 such as UPSC CMS Notification, UPSC CMS Dates, UPSC CMS Application Forms, UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria, UPSC CMS application fee is available in below section. So friends please see this page till the end and apply.
UPSC CMS Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be citizen of India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan Refugee.
Required Educational Qualifications
- Applicants must have completed MBBS Degree in relevant discipline from a University recognized by MCI, India.
- Appliers who have appeared or yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination are also eligible.
- Those who has yet to complete the compulsory rotating internship is educationally eligible for UPSC CMS Exam.
- Age of the suitable appliers must be less than 32 years as on 1st August, 2018.
Relaxation in Age:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989||5 years|
|Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2018 and have been released||5 years|
|ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years Military Service as on 1st August, 2018 and whose assignment has been extended beyond 5 years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate|
UPSC CMS Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 200/– through net banking facility of SBI, State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/State Bank of Patiala/State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card or by cash.
Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
CMS Selection Process
Hiring of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Combined Medical Services Examination and Personality Test / Interview.
UPSC CMS Salary
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale Per Month|
|Assistant Divisional MEDICAL Officer in the Railways||Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/-|
|Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service under the Ministry of Defence||Pay level 10 of the pay matrix plus NPA|
|Junior Scale posts in the Central Health Service||Rs.1,77,500/-+NPA as per govt. orders|
|General Duty Medical Officer in the New Delhi Municipal Council||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- + restricted Non-practicing allowance (NPA).|
|General Duty Medical Officer Gr.II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation|
UPSC CMS 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|Deadline to submit the application form||25.05.2018|
|Date of releasing of e-admit card||Three weeks before the beginning of the test|
|Date of entrance test||22.07.2018|
|Date of declaration of the result||September/October, 2018|
How to Apply
- Candidates will have to use Union Public Service Commission official website which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the very first page go to ‘Examination’ head.
- Here appliers must press on ‘Combined Medical Services Examination, 2018’ link.
- Suddenly you will be near link as ‘Notice (511.97 KB)’ on which you must enter
- Read all details and press on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
- Now, enter on ‘Hit here for PART-1 Registration’ link
- Eligible aspirants must fill part 1 Registration form and keep safe received details
- After this, go back to previous page & press on ‘Hit here for PART-11 Registration’ link.
- Enter registration id, date of birth, Captcha.
- Here you will have to enter on submit tab.
- Applicants have to fill all required information in the form
- Upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph and signature in the form if required.
- Deposit application fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Finally submit checked application form and also take a hard copy print out of online application form for further use.
Direct Resource Link – UPSC CMS Exam 2018 Notification
Direct Resource Link for – CMS Part I Registration
Direct Resource Link for – CMS Part II Registration
Note – For more information of UPSC CMS exam 2018 please visit official website.
UPSC CMS Examination Centres
How to Prepare for UPSC CMS Exam?
Dear job gabbers if you are going to participate in UPSC CMS or Combined Medical Service examination than you must prepare perfectly using Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Through exam syllabus and exam pattern candidates can get all information of their exam like how your UPSC CMSE paper will be held and which type of questions will be asked in exam other.
CMS Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Paper -1||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Ability||30 questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|General Medicine||70 questions|
|Total Question in Paper-2||120|
|Paper -2||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Surgery||40 Questions||Maximum marks shall be 250|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40 Questions|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40 Questions|
|Total Question in Paper-1||120|
UPSC CMS Admit Card
As per details UPSC CMS exam will be held on 22nd July 2018. Applicant UPSC CMS Admit Card 2018 will dispatch online at Union Public Service Commission Official website just 15 – 20 days before held the examination.
UPSC CMS Answer Key
Entrants can get UPSC CMS Answer Key 2018 here as it will release within 72 hours after commencement of the examination. You can check out your exam questions answer one by one from UPSC CMS Answer Sheet and can take an idea about your exam result.
UPSC CMS Result & Cut Off
After successfully organized the CMS 2018 exam, UPSC CMS Result and UPSC CMS Cut off Marks List will release online at UPSC official website for all awaited job finders. Candidates can check their result and cut off marks just entered their roll number or name or date of birth or other details.