UPRTOU B.Ed Admission 2018
Good news for you! UPRTOU B.Ed Admission 2018 notification has been released online. Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University (UPRTOU) is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into Bachelor of Education Programme (B.Ed). The U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University is an oldest university, established in year 1999 and located in Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India. The university is offers various Under Graduate and Posts Graduate Programs. If you have dream, to study in UPRTOU then it is good opportunity for you. Toward this program you can set up your career in Teaching Sector. So hurry up and submit your application forms before last date.
UPRTOU B.Ed Admission 2018 process has been started, means candidates can start to submit their application via online mode from today i.e. 13th March 2018. Candidates must also remember the last date of application forms submission that is 17th April 2018. After made successfully submission of application forms, candidates will appear in exam on 05th May 2018. Candidates, UPRTOU B.Ed Admission decision will be finalized on the basis of entrance exam. Admission will be done only those candidates who will obtain qualifying marks in entrance exam.
Opening and closing dates should be important for appliers because application forms must be accepted in between these dates. If candidates will forward their application forms after last date or without online mode then their application forms similarly will be rejected by Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University. So apply only by given methods and procedures. Dear applicants, after successfully apply, you have need good preparation of UPRTOU B.Ed Admission 2018 Entrance Exam because if your preparation will be weak then you can’t qualify in entrance exam and your admission will not be in UPRTOU. So prepare to yourself in good to good way.
For more information of UPRTOU B.Ed Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
UPRTOU B.Ed Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be passed out Graduation and Post Graduation with minimum 50% of marks.
- B.Tech, B.Sc and B.Sc mathematics with minimum 55% of marks degree holder candidates can also apply for UPRTOU Admission.
- It is must that graduation must be completed with at least two subjects out of Hindi, English, Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology, Maths, History, Home-science, Geography, Political Science, Psychology, Social-Science, Economics and Commerce and any one aforementioned subject in 12th class.
UPRTOU B.Ed Application Fee
General/OBC category applicants should deposit Rs. 1000/– as payment of application fee and SC/ST Category applicants will deposit Rs. 550/- only as payment of application fee. Fee should be remitted by online generated Bank Challan form.
UPRTOU B.Ed Selection Criteria
Candidates, selection will be finalized on the basis of entrance exam obtained marks performance.
UPRTOU B.Ed 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|UPRTOU B.Ed Admission forms availability Date||13th March 2018|
|Last date of submission of UPRTOU Admission Application Form||17th April 2018|
|Last date of Entrance Fee Challan generation and submission||12th Apr 2018|
|Last date of receiving completed application form||25th Apr 2018|
|UPRTOU B.Ed admit card Availability Date||28th April 2018|
|UPRTOU B.Ed Exam Date||05th May 2018|
|UPRTOU B.Ed Result Date||02nd week of May 2018|
|UPRTOU B.Ed Counselling Starting Date||01st week of July 2018|
How to Apply?
- First of all candidates will visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University that is uprtou.ac.in
- Then read all details from B.Ed Admission Brochure PDF format file.
- After read all details and make payment of application fee, fill your online application form with all accurate details.
- Then upload all required documents and certificates and scanned image of photograph and signature (if required).
- Finally submit your application form after double check and take a hard copy print out also of it for further use in future.
Direct Resource Link – UPRTOU B.Ed Admission Information Brochure
Link to – Apply Online for UPRTOU B.Ed Program
Note – For more information of UPRTOU B.Ed Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for UPRTOU B.Ed Exam?
Candidates can prepare to themselves for UPRTOU B.Ed examination according to syllabus and exam pattern. If you will prepare to yourself according to syllabus then you will get success in exam definitely. UPRTOU B.Ed Syllabus and exam pattern will aware you about how many questions will be asked from candidates, which subject questions will be asked, how many time will be provided to candidates to solve the examination and other things. So below we are providing you exam pattern and syllabus from that you can prepare to yourself in easy mode –
UPRTOU B.Ed Exam Pattern
- Exam paper will be held offline means pen-paper based.
- Exam paper is consist two parts namely Part A and B.
- Part- A– General Mental Ability (50% Weightage) and General Awareness (50% Weightage)
- Part- B– Teaching Aptitude (40% Weightage) and Understanding in two teaching Subjects (30 % Weightage to each Subject)
- In each section, 100 questions will be asked from candidates, Question p-aper will be Objective type.
- 03 hours time duration is fixed for UPRTOU B.Ed Entrance Exam, candidates have to solve their paper in given time period.
UPRTOU B.Ed syllabus
UPRTOU B.Ed Admission exam is divide into 2 parts namely as Part A and Part B. syllabus will be as follows –
Syllabus of Part A – General Mental Ability, General Awareness with equal 50% Weightage. Includes History, Science, Politics, Literature, Culture, Education, Geography etc.
Syllabus of Part B – contains Teaching Aptitude (40% Weightage) and Understanding in two teaching Subjects (30 % Weightage to each Subject). Syllabus for Part-B includes Hindi, English Language, Mathematics, General Science and Social Studies.
UPRTOU B.Ed Admit Card 2018
Shortlisted candidates who will appear in qualifying exam must required UPRTOU B.Ed Admit Card 2018 which will be generated online at Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University official website on 28th April 2018. Without it exam conducting body will not allow you to sit in B.Ed entrance exam of admission. So take it before participate in exam and along it you will also need to carry any original photo identification document such as Aadhar Card/Pen Card/Driving License/Voter Id Card etc.
UPRTOU B.Ed Result/Cut Off 2018
After held the UPRTOU B.Ed exam successfully on 05th May, applicants UPRTOU B.Ed Result 2018 and UPRTOU B.Ed Cut off Marks Merit List 2018 will dispatch online at university official website in 02nd week of May 2018. Applicants log on to Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University official website and will check their result and cut off marks list.