Searching for a process to apply for UPRTOU Admission 2018? If yes then finally you have reached at the place where all suitable content is available for UPRTOU Admission 2018. Application forms are inviting by Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University for admission into MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com programmes. Students who have related graduate degree they are fully eligible for this chance of master level courses. The U.P. Rajarshi Tandon Open University, Allahabad, was established & passed by U.P. Legislature and assented to by the Governer of U.P. on March 24, 1999. It is named after Bharat Ratna Rajarshi Purusottam Das Tandon ji, an illustrious son of Mother India. The University plans to provide to higher education for large segments of population and, in particular, disadvantaged groups such as those living in remote and rural areas including working people, homemakers and other adults who wish to upgrade or acquire knowledge through studies.
Online application form for UPRTOU Admission 2018 will be started to receive on 30th October 2018 from all eligible candidates. Those candidates who are interested can submit their application forms till last date 13th January 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear either in entrance exam for MA/ M.Sc/ M.Com courses. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
Capable candidates will have to remind that UPRTOU Admission 2018 application forms will be accepted Online at first and then offline. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks.
More relevant details in favour of UPRTOU Admission 2018 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- Master of Art (MA)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Master of Commence (M.Com)
Applicants must have done graduation in relevant discipline from any recognized university are eligible to apply against Uttar Pradesh Rajarshi Tandon Open University Admission.
It is compulsory for the students to deposit some amount in the form of application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking. The charges may be different according to the nature of course.
Mode of Selection
Candidates will have to appear in entrance examination at respective exam centres. On the basis of applicants’ performance in UPRTOU Entrance Exam, suitable seats will be allotted to them.
|UPRTOU Online Registration Starts||30-10-2018|
|Last date to submit UPRTOU Application form||13-01-2019|
How to Apply
- Log on to the official site of University that is www.uprtou.ac.in
- On the homepage you need to hit on “Admissions 2018-19” tab from top menu bar.
- Choose right course link and enter on “Register” button.
- You will receive an E-mail ID for registration number and password.
- Now use the ID and password at required space before enter on “Log in” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form and send it to the associated study center.
Documents to be Attach with Form
- Passport size photograph should be attached to the provided spot/box in the application form
- The entire Mark sheet of the qualifying examination
- Age-proof certificate
- Income certificate
- Caste & creed certificate
- Medical certificate
- SC/ST & OBC- certificates from the competent authority.
- Domicile Certificate issued by the Competent Authority
- Other relevant documents
Form Submission Point:
“Related Study Center”
Link of – Admission Notification
Note – For getting more info of UPRTOU Admission please visit right now official website.