UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
Hurry up guys, to download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018? If you want to participate in UP Sahayak Adhyapak Exam then download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018 from here now. Candidates UP Sahayak Adhyapak exam admit card is going to available online from Monday means toady 26th February 2018 at 12:00 Noon (Expected). If by any reason it is not online from this date then it can be available from 2-3 days after this date means it may be available any time from Monday. Few Days ago UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board invited application forms by eligible candidates from 25th January 2018 to 09th February 2018 for fill up the Assistant Teacher or Sahayak Adhyapak nil openings. In online registration process around 182754 candidates have applied. After receive the application forms, organization shortlist the candidates who are liable to participate in exam, now for eligible candidates UP Sahayak Adhyapak admit card is going to release online. Candidates who want to be a teacher in UP state and registration online already, it is good opportunity for them to make true their dream.
After download the UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card, candidates will participate in written exam which will be conduct to examine the candidate’s talent on 12th March 2018. For participate in this exam candidates will must download UP Sahayak Adhyapak Admit Card. On 12th March 2018, the UP Board Intermediate Exams will also end, so the UP Sahayak Adhyapak written exam will be held from morning 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM. Candidates have to report in exam centre before 30 minutes of exam starting. We are also advised you, after download your admit card once time, don’t try to download it multiple time otherwise organization may stop your admit card online next time.
When candidates will go to appear in examination centre, must keep their UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card with them otherwise UPSESSB will not be allowed you to entrain in examination. So don’t forget to take it when you will go for exam, along with admit card candidates can also carry with them other identification documents like Aadhar Card, Pen Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License etc. in your UPSESSB Assistant Teacher Admit Card, complete details of your exam and other things will be provided such as candidates Name, Roll Number, Place of Exam, Time of Exam etc which are related to your exam. One more thing candidates will also remember that the competition in this exam will be very high, so appear in UP Assistant Teacher exam with your complete preparation. You have to need good score in exam because candidate’s selection decision will be taken on the basis of cut off marks list percentage criteria.
Candidates can download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card at organization official website just followed below given steps-
Ways to Get UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card
- First of all, candidates log on to UP Secondary Education Service Selection Board official website which is www.upsessb.org
- Then applicants have to navigate in “Latest News” Section.
- Then find an appropriate link as “UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card/Hall Ticket 2018”.
- Go on that link, a new pop-up page will open.
- Then you have to need the fill some required detail like registration number, date of birth, security pin or password and go on Login/Download/Submit button.
- Finally your, UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card will show you on your any device screen (which you are using).
- Take it hard copy print out and then got to appear in Sahayak Adhyapak exam.
Direct Link to – Download UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card
UP Assistant Teacher Selection Process
Applicants, selection decision for UP Sahayak Adhyapak post will be taken on the basis of written examination obtained marks performance. For written exam, candidates have to prepare themselves in good way from below given syllabus and exam pattern.
UP Assistant Teacher Exam Pattern
|Paper No.||Subjects||Marks||Time Duration|
Hindi (15 Marks)
English (15 Marks)
Math’s (15 Marks)
Science (15 Marks)
|100 Marks||2:00 Hour (120 Minutes)|
Reasoning (30 Marks)
General Knowledge(30 Marks)
Teaching Skills (30 Marks) & Essay (20 Marks)
|50 Marks||1 Hour (60 Minutes)|
- In UP Assistant Teacher exam, two papers will be conducted.
- Paper 1 will be held for 100 marks and paper 2 will be organized for 50 marks, means there will be total 150 questions.
- For paper 1 02 hours will be provided and for paper 1 01 hour will be provided to candidates, means there will be total 03 hours time duration.
Subject wise Questions & Marks Distribution Details for UP Assistant Teacher
|Language (Hindi, English & Sanskrit)||40||40|
|Environmental & Social Studies||10||10|
|Information Technology (IT)||05||05|
|Life Skill Management & Aptitude||10||10|