University of Calcutta PHD Admission
- University of Calcutta PHD Admission
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process for Admission
- Application Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for PhD Entrance
- Scheme of Entrance Test
- University of Calcutta PhD Admit Card
- University of Calcutta PhD Answer Key
- University of Calcutta PhD Result
- University of Calcutta PhD Counselling
DO you have desire to apply for University of Calcutta PhD Admission 2018? If yes then you have finally come at right place where entire details related to University of Calcutta PhD Admission 2018-19 are available. University of Calcutta, Kolkata is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in Department of Botany for the session 2018. For this admission notice, only eligible post graduate students of Botany (or allied disciplines, subject to endorsement by the concerned PhD committee) may apply today. For admission, there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate to get entry in institute. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of aptitude test performance. The Court of Directors of the East India Company sent a despatch in July, 1854 to the Governor-General of India in Council, suggesting the establishment of the Universities of Calcutta, Madras and Bombay. In pursuance of that despatch, the University of Calcutta was founded on JANUARY 24, 1857. The University adopted in the first instance, the pattern of the University of London and gradually introduced modifications in its constitution. Candidates who wish to study in Doctorate, for them this is best opportunity for them. Individuals can apply by fill the application forms.
University of Calcutta Ph.d Application form receiving process has been started now. Eligible candidates can make submission of PhD Botany Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 10th August 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms will not be entitled for selection rounds.
All candidates are advised to remember that after the closing date of application forms consideration nobody application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms will be considered through Offline Mode only. There is no other option is available by which you can forward or apply for University of Calcutta PHD Admission 2018. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should appear in exam on 14th August 2018 at 01.00 pm. Such appliers who will beat written test, they will be called for interview on 27th August 2018.
For more information of University of Calcutta PHD Botany Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Phd only in Botany
Maximum up to 35 candidates* will be selected on the basis of merit
Post Graduate students of Botany (or allied disciplines, subject to endorsement by the concerned PhD Committee). The eligibility of the candidate will be as per UGC rules.
Those who have qualified in NET/SET/SLET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship or already obtained M. Phil/M. Tech/M. Pharm degree would be exempted from the examination as per UGC rules.
Selection Process for Admission
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the admission test and interview conducted by the university.
Reservation in admission shall strictly abide by the West Bengal State Higher Educational Institutions (Reservation in Admission) Rules, 2013.
Applicants will have to pay application Fee only Rs.100/- either in cash or through demand draft to the cash counter of the University.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date of Receiving Application Form: 10th August 2018
- Date, of Written Exam: 14th August 2018 at 01.00 pm
- Declaration of eligible candidates for Interview: 20th August 2018
- Date of Interview: 27th August 2018
- Declaration of names of finally selected candidates: Will be notified later
How to Apply
- Applicants should log on to official site of university that is www.caluniv.ac.in
- Here press on “Admission Notice” tab available at right side of home page
- In this move see ‘Notice’ section and enter on “Admission to the Ph.D. Program in the Department of Botany” link
- Read details and download application format
- Fill the Application form with correct details and attach Xerox copies of relevant documents.
- At last submit your complete PhD Admission Form within given period of time to the given address with DD.
Department of Botany, Senate House,
87/1 College Street, Kolkata,
List of documents to be Application Form:
- Matriculation Certificate for verification of the date of birth
- Details Mark Card of 10+2
- DMC of Graduation
- DMC of Post Graduation (in duplicate)
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of Award Letter of UGC/CSIR-NET JRF (with validity period)
- Enclose copies of the requisite Certificates to claim the weightage of the Ph.D. Ordinance.
Direct Resource Link of: Official Notification for PHD Admission 2018
Direct Link for: PHD Admission Application Form
Note – For more information of University of Calcutta PhD Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for PhD Entrance
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of higher education in this reputed education hub.
Scheme of Entrance Test
- The test will be of 50 marks
- Duration of PHD admission test will be 01 hour.
- There will be 50 multiple-choice questions (MCQ)
- For each question 1 mark will be given.
- They have to appear for an interview on the scheduled date
University of Calcutta PhD Admit Card
Appliers are advised to appear in UOC PHD Entrance Test. To present in this entrance test, each candidate will required University of Calcutta PHD Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at University official website soon. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
University of Calcutta PhD Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download their University of Calcutta PHD Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
University of Calcutta PhD Result
After conduct the entrance of PhD Courses entrance, appeared participants can check their University of Calcutta PhD Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above. And finally aspirants will have to show talent in interview.
University of Calcutta PhD Counselling
Students, who are eager to take admission in University of Calcutta, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test and interview performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In University of Calcutta PhD Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.