UGC NET December 2018
- UGC NET December 2018
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Selection Criteria
- UGC NET 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for UGC NET
- UG NET Exam Scheme & Schedule
- UGC NET Exam Patten and Syllabus
- UGC NET Admit Card 2018
- UGC NET Dec Answer Key 2018
- UGC NET Dec Result 2018
- UGC NET Dec Cut Off Marks Merit List
Are you looking to apply for UGC NET December 2018? If yes then you can get all information about UGC NET 2018 Eligibility. Central Board of Secondary Education is inviting application form for UGC NET 2018 (NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST) from all eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Research Fellowship or eligibility for Assistant Professor or both in Indian University. After qualify this entrance examination, candidates can apply for teaching latest vacancies as per news delivered in entire country. ‘Central Board of Secondary Education’ in 1962 was finally that the Board reconstituted. The main objectives were to serve the educational institutions more effectively, to be responsive to the educational needs of those students whose parents were employed in the Central Government and had frequently transferable jobs. CBSE has given affiliation to 19316 schools in India and 211 schools in 25 foreign countries. There are 1118 Kendriya Vidyalayas, 2734 Government/Aided Schools, 14860 Independent Schools, 590 Jawahar Novodaya Vidyalayas and 14 Central Tibetan Schools. Candidates, who have dream to become a teacher in India, it is good opportunity for them to come true their dream.
Opening date to receive UGC NET December 2018 application forms is 01st September 2018. Candidates must remember also the application forms receiving last date that will be 30th September 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to participate in NET examination from 02nd December 2018 to 16th December 2018 (two shifts per day on Saturdays & Sundays). Hey guys before make submission of application forms, ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match then your application forms should be rejected.
Highly qualified individuals are suggested that UGC NET Dec 2018 application forms must be submitted only in Online Mode. If any candidate will try to submit their application forms by any other mode then the application forms similarly will be rejected without any intimation to candidates. When candidates have to sit to fill the online application forms they will provide only accurate details. If candidates will provide any wrong information then application forms may also be rejected. Before appear in UGC NET 2018 entrance examination, candidates have to prepare themselves in good way. If candidates will not do good preparation then they can’t good score in the entrance examination. So start your study till now to qualify in the examination.
For other details of UGC NET December 2018 like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
The complete eligibility criteria for JRF and Assistant professor programmes is given below:
The candidates applying for UGC NET Dec. 2018 should have qualified the Master’s degree or equivalent in listed subjects scoring 55% from any state or central recognized university (50% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates)
The appearing candidates of final year are also eligible to apply for the examination (provided they have to qualify the examination before awarding the post). These candidates must have qualified their Master’s degree within 2 years from the date of NET results
Those candidates will get 5% relaxation in aggregate marks whose master’s degree was completed by 19th September 1991
The candidates are advised to appear in the subject of their Master’s only. The candidates whose post-graduate subjects are not listed in the prescribed list can appear in the related subjects.
A Master’s degree or equivalent from a university recognized by UGC at with least 55% marks in aggregate is required (50% marks for reserved categories).
Appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply. Candidates can also apply and there is a 5% of relaxation in aggregate marks.
Such candidates should have the Master’s degree examination which should be completed by 19th September 1991
For Assistant Professor
No upper age limit prescribed for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor. The students must hold PG degree or its equivalent with the minimum score of least 55% from a recognized university/institution.
The students who have already qualified OR will qualify Post graduate degree OR whose results are just as awaited, OR the examination has been postponed (only in case) will be eligible to apply for UGC NET Dec. 2018
The PhD holder students who have done his/her PG degree prior September 19, 1991 were suitable to get 5% relaxation in the aggregate marks.
Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant professor)
NET/SET/SLET will be the minimum eligibility criteria for the Assistant Professors.
Candidates those passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are exempted to appear in the exam.
Those qualified the SET (held prior to 1st June 2002) are exempted from appearing in NET. Such candidates can apply for the post of Assistant Professor anywhere in India. Those cleared the SET (1st June 2002 onwards) are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
Age Limit for Junior Research Fellowship is 28 years as on 01st December 2018
For OBC-NCL, SC, ST and PwD category candidates, 5 years relaxation in the upper age limit will be provided.
Candidates possessing M. degree will be eligible for 3 years relaxation in age.
Relaxation will also be given to the candidates having research experience.
No prescribed upper age limit for applying for eligibility for Assistant Professor.
The UGC NET December 2018 application fee can be paid by credit card/ debit card or through e-Challan (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI Bank). The application fee for UGC NET December 2018 is given as:
For General – Rs. 1000/-
OBC-NCL – Rs. 500/-
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender – Rs. 250/-
- Selection will be done on the basis of their performance level in Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (UGC NET) will consist of 2 parts that is paper I and Paper II.
- Applicants have to perform their best on UGC NET Exam Date and score the minimum 60% marks to crack the exam.
UGC NET 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Issue of Notification: 07th July 2018
- Online Application Form Starts: 01st September 2018
- Online Submission of Application Form: 30th September 2018
- Date of Exam: 02nd December 2018 to 16th December 2018 (two shifts per day on Saturdays & Sundays)
- Availability of Admit Card: 01st Week of November 2018
- Declaration of Results: Last week of January 2019
How to Apply
- First of all candidates have to log on cbse.nic.in
- Now go to “UGC NET December 2018″ link and read details
- Now enter on “Apply” link.
- Soon UGC NET Dec 2018 Application Form will be displayed.
- At first do registration and get registration number and password
- Go to login option now
- Here you must fill all the required details
- Pay the fee and upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other things if required.
- Finally submit your UGC NET application form, take a take a hard copy print out.
Direct Resource Link for – UGC NET December 2018 Notification
Direct Resource Link for – Apply Online
Note – For more information of UGC NET 2018 Test please visit official website.
How to Prepare for UGC NET
Using the declared UGC NET Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the UGC NET Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
UG NET Exam Scheme & Schedule
The Test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions and will be held on 02nd December 2018 and 16th December 2018 in two separate sessions as under:
First (Paper-I): 100 Marks (50 out of which 50 questions all are compulsory) [Duration: 1 Hours (09.30 AM to 10.30 AM, IST)]
Second (Paper-II): 200 Marks (100 questions all are compulsory) [Duration: 2 Hours (11.00 AM to 01.00 PM, IST)]
Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate
Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options).
Candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I & Paper-II on the Optical Mark Reader (OMR) Sheet provided along with the test booklet.
Detailed instructions for filling up the OMR sheet are given on page 16 and 17. It may be noted that these instructions to candidates will not be sent to any of the candidate by post.
UGC NET Exam Patten and Syllabus
All questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabus of earlier Paper – II & Paper-III (including all electives, without options) Syllabi for all NET subjects can be downloaded from the UGC website.
Subjects: The list of NET subjects along with their respective codes is as given below:
(01) Economics; (02) Political Science; (03) Philosophy; (04) Psychology; (05 Sociology; (06 History; (07) Anthropology; (08) Commerce; (09 Education; (10) Social Work; (11) Defence and Strategic Studies; (12) Home Science; (14) Public Administration; (15) Population Studies*; (16) Hindustani Music (Vocal/Instrumental); (17) Management; (18) Maithili; (19) Bengali; (20) Hindi; (21) Kannada; (22) Malayalam; (23) Odia; (24) Punjabi; (25) Sanskrit; (26) Tamil; (27) Telugu; (28) Urdu; (29) Arabic; (30) English; (31) Linguistics; (32) Chinese; (33) Dogri; (34) Nepali; ; (35) Manipuri; (36) Assamese; (37) Gujarati; (38) Marathi; (39) French; (40) Spanish; (41) Russian; (42) Persian; (43) Rajasthani; (44) German; (45) Japanese; (46) Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education; (47) Physical Education; (49) Arab Culture and Islamic Studies; (50) Indian Culture; (55) Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management; (58) Law; (59) Library and Information Science; (60) Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies; (62) Comparative Study of Religions; (63) Mass Communication and Journalism; (65) Dance; (66) Museology & Conservation; (67) Archaeology; (68) Criminology; (70) Tribal and Regional Language/Literature; (71) Folk Literature; (72) Comparative Literature; (73) Sanskrit Traditional Subjects (including Jyotisha/ SidhantaJyotisha/ NavyaVyakarna/ yakarna/Mimamsa/Navya Nyaya/Sankhya Yoga/TulanatmakaDarsana / Shukla Yajurveda/Madhva Vedanta/ Dharma Sastra/ Sahitya/Purana-itihasa/Agama/Advaita Vedanta); (74) Women Studies ; (79) Visual Art (including Drawing&Painting/ Sculpture/ Graphics/Applies Art/History of Art); (80) Geography; (81) Social Medicine & Community Health; (82) Forensic Science; (83) Pali; (84) Kashmiri; (85) Konkani; (87) Computer Science and Applications; (88) Electronic Science; (89) Environmental Sciences; (90) International and Area Studies; (91) Prakrit; (92) Human Rights and Duties; (93) Tourism Administration and Management; (94) Bodo; (95) Santali; (96) Karnatik Music (Vocal Instrument, Percussion); (97) Rabindra Sangeet; (98) Percussion Instruments; (99) Drama/ Theatre; (100) Yoga.
UGC NET Admit Card 2018
After submission of UGC NET application forms successfully, shortlisted candidates will appear in NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will require UGC NET Dec Card 2018 which will be available online at official website from last week of November 2018. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc). Without these supporting documents examiner will not permit you to entertain in NET 2018 entrance test.
UGC NET Dec Answer Key 2018
After appear in the UGC NET, candidates can download their UGC NET December Answer Key 2018 via online mode. Answer sheet of UGC NET will release 1-2 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
UGC NET Dec Result 2018
Dear candidates when exam will be completed in all the ways from 02nd to 16th December 2018 then every appeared participant can check UGC NET Dec Result 2018 which will release online on the same portal which declared above.
UGC NET Dec Cut Off Marks Merit List
After declaration of result on notified dates, UGC NET Dec Cut Off Marks Merit List 2018 will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number to apply for available teaching posts all India.