TNTET 2018 Exam
Do you want to apply for TNTET 2018 Notification? If yes then you can get all information about TNTET 2018 Exam Online Application Form. Government of Tamil Nadu, Teacher Recruitment Board is inviting application forms from all eligible candidates who are willing to appoint as teacher in the home state for better life. It is a state level entrance examination which conducts every year by the Authority. After qualify this entrance examination, candidates can apply for teaching latest vacancies as per news delivered by Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board. The full form of TNTET is Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test. Every year so many candidates participate in TN TET from entire state. Seats will be offered only those candidates who will qualify in this Entrance Examination. Teacher Eligibility Test came into existence few years ago to the talent of the applicants for the posts of teaching in primary and junior sections of government schools. It is the mandatory now for all aspirants. Candidates, who have dream to become a teacher in Tamil Nadu state, it is good opportunity for them to come true their dream.
Opening date to receive TNTET 2018 application forms may be available in the month of July 2018. Candidates must remember also the application forms receiving last date that will fall in 01st week of August 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to participate in TET entrance examination in the 06-10-2018 & 07-10-2018 (Tentative). Hey guys before make submission of application forms, ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match then your application forms should be rejected.
All applicants are suggested that TNTET 2018 application forms must be submitted only in Online Mode. If any candidate will try to submit their application forms by any other mode then the application forms similarly will be rejected without any intimation to candidates. When candidates have to sit to fill the online application forms they will provide only accurate details. If candidates will provide any wrong information then application forms may also be rejected. Before appear in TNTET 2018 entrance examination, candidates have to prepare themselves in good way. If candidates will not do good preparation then they can’t good score in the entrance examination. So start your study till now to qualify in the examination.
For other details of TN TET 2018 like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
TNTET Eligibility Criteria
For Paper I:
- Passed Higher Secondary Course (10+2 Pattern) and Diploma in Teacher Education / Diploma in Elementary Education
- Certificate should be evaluated before Certificate Verification) from a Recognized Teacher Training Institute / DIET.
- Those who are appearing for the Final Year Examination of D.E.Ed. During the current Academic Year (2016–2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper I.
For Paper II:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A. /B.Sc. / B.Litt.) with Tamil, English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, History and Geography as major subjects in their Degree course or a Degree with any one of the equivalent subjects /Bachelor’s Degree in Education (B.Ed.).
- Applicants with B.Lit., (Tamil) degree should possess either B.Ed. or D.T.Ed. or TPT.
- Those who are appearing for the Final Year Exam of B.Ed. during the current Academic Year (2016 – 2017) are also permitted to appear for Paper II in Teacher Eligibility Test
Age of the candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years to apply to TN TET.
Application Fee Details
Submit the application fee using the online method through debit card/ credit card and net banking.
- For general category candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC / ST candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Selection will be done on the basis of their performance level in Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test.
- Tamil Nadu Teacher Eligibility Test (TNTET) will consist of 2 parts that is paper I and Paper II.
- Applicants have to perform their best on TNTET Exam Date and score the minimum 60% marks to crack the exam.
TNTET 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|Release of Application form||1st Week of July 2018|
|Closing Date to fill Application Form||1st Week of August 2018|
|Last Date for Receipt of Application Form||1st Week of August 2018|
|Written Exam Paper-I (D.T.ed)||06-10-2018|
|Written Exam Paper-II (B.ed)||06-10-2018|
How to Apply
- First of all candidates have to log on www.trb.tn.nic.in
- In this move go to “Tamil-Nadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2018″ link and read details.
- Now enter on “Apply” link.
- Soon TNTET 2018 Application Form will be displayed.
- Here you must fill all the required details
- Upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other things if required.
- Finally submit your TNTET application form, take a take a hard copy print out also and forward it before last date.
Direct Resource Link for – TNTET Exam Notification
Resource Link for – TNTET Online Application
Note – For more information of TNTET 2018 Test please visit official website.
Way to Prepare for TNTET
Using the declared TNTET Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the TN TET Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
TNTET Exam Pattern & Syllabus
TN TET Paper 1 Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|TOTAL||150 marks||150 MCQ|
TN TET Paper 2 Exam Pattern
|Child Development and Pedagogy (relevant age group 11 – 14 years )||30||30|
|Language II – English||30||30|
|For Science/Mathematics teachers or For Social science teacher or any teacher||60||60|
TNTET Card 2018
After submission of TNTET application forms successfully, shortlisted candidates will appear in Teacher Eligibility Test in the Month of October 2018. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required TNTET Card 2018 which will be available online at official website from September 2018. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc). Without these supporting documents examiner will not permit you to entertain in PGCET 2018 entrance test.
TNTET Answer Key 2018
After appear in the TNCET, candidates can download their TNTET Answer Key 2018 via online mode. Answer sheet of TNTET will release 1-2 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
TNTET Result 2018
Dear candidates when exam will be completed in all the ways on 06th October 2018 then every appeared participant can check TNTET Result 2018 which will release online on the same portal which declared above.
Best wishes from www.examsmaterial.com