Looking to know the method to apply for TNEA 2018 Online Application Form? If yes then you are here at the place where all information about TNEA 2018 is declared. Anna University has started to invite online application forms from eligible applicants for admission into engineering courses at different colleges across Tamil Nadu under Anna University. It is a state level notification of Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions which held every year by the Authority of Anna University. After come into the merit declared on the basis of marks, students can take admission in desired campus, its constituent and affiliated colleges for academic 2018-19.
Every year so many candidates look for this opportunity known as Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions in Tamil Nadu state. Seats for study will be offered only those candidates who will satisfy all the requirements. Anna University came into existence many years ago. It is oldest in South India. Candidates, who have dream of study at above said courses, it is good opportunity for them to come true their dream for expected life span.
TNEA 2018 application forms submission openings date is 03rd of May 2018 and closing date will be 30th May 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to participate in counselling to get admission in right stream of engineering. Hey guys before make submission of application forms, ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match then your application forms should be rejected and your one year may exhaust which is really valuable.
Hey students TNEA 2018 application form must be submitted only through Online Mode. If any candidate will try to submit their application forms by any other mode then the application forms will be rejected automatically. When candidates will start to fill the online application forms they will provide details as per their certificates. If candidates will provide any wrong information then application forms may also be rejected. Before appear in TNEA 2018 process, candidates have to know all the details to be require for this schedule. If candidates will get high rank in merit they can easily choose college as per own choice. So start your study till now to bet better marks in all semesters.
For more details of TNEA 2018 like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
|Category||Percentage of Reservation|
|Backward Class Muslim||3.50%|
|Most Backward Class & De-notified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyars)||3%|
TNEA Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have qualified their 10+2 or equivalent examination with (Physics, Chemistry and Maths) as its compulsory subject from a recognized board/institute.
Minimum Marks: Applying contender should have scored atleast 50% marks (General Category), 45% marks (OBC Category) & 40% marks (MBC, DNC, SC, ST & SCA Category).
The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years while the maximum should not exceed 25 years.
Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age shall be provided to the applicants belonging to specific reserved categories as per the norms of organization.
- Aspirants who wish to submit amount of application fee via online mode are required to pay Rs. 500 (For General) & Rs. 250 (For ST/SC/OBC) through (Debit/Credit cards/ E-banking etc).
- While those who wish to submit it via offline mode have to pay Rs. 700 (For General) & Rs. 450 (For ST/SC/OBC) for the application form, contenders are suggested to keep printed copies of filled application form for further use.
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit prepared on the basis of 10+2 examination marks.
- Students will be called for counseling where seats will be allotted according to their rank preference and availability of seats.
Top 10 TNEA Participating Institutes
|List of Participating Institutes||Number of Seats|
|Thiagarajar College of Engineering||860|
|PSG Institute of Technology||1320|
|University Departments of Anna University – CEG Campus||1290|
|University Department of Anna University – MIT Campus||900|
|Kumaraguru College of Technology||1200|
|Coimbatore Institute of Technology||700|
|K.S Rangasamy College of Technology||1200|
|Bannari Ammam Institute of Technology||1740|
|University College of Engineering, Tiruchirappali||1080|
|Rajalakshmi Engineering College, Kancheepuram||1620|
TNEA 2018 Dates
|The release of Notification||29 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of TNEA online Application Form||03 May 2018|
|Last Date of submission of TNEA Online Form||30 May 2018|
|Commencement of Certificates verification at TFC’s||First week of June 2018|
|Commencement of online choice filling & confirmation||First week of July 2018|
How to Apply
- Students may log on to website that is www.tnea.ac.in
- At first move on the home page for link as “TNEA 2018 Application Form”.
- Read details and enter on “New User Registration” link to register yourself.
- Fill all details very carefully like Candidate Name, Age, gender, category, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Further pay application fee by using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Once the registration will be completed with correct details, then your mobile will receive SMS of a “Registration Id”.
- Now already registered candidates need to enter their registered user id and password and then press “Log in” button.
- Save your registration no. properly.
- Now fill Application Form that will be displayed.
- Here you must fill academic, study, reservation, personal and other details
- Upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other things if required.
- At last, press “submit” tab and take hard copy of TNEA Application form and send it to the postal address provided below.
Necessary Documents: List Of Documents Required With TNEA Application Form:
- Original Special Reservation Form with DD
- 10thMark Sheet
- HSC/Equivalent Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC Hall Ticket
- Permanent Community Certificate Card for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC & BCM.
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate.
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration (if applicable)
- Sri Lankan Tamil Refugee Certificate (if applicable)
“The Secretary Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions,
Anna University, Chennai – 600025”
Note – For more information of TNEA Test please visit official website.
TNEA Counselling 2018
Those who will eligible in merit list will have to appear in TNEA Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins from July/ August 2018. In Admission counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheet
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Domicile Certificate
- Identity proof
- Six passport size photograph