Searching for a process to apply for SUAT 2019? If yes then read this notification available for SUAT 2019 details. Application forms for online Registration of Admission Test are inviting by Sharda University for admission in various courses offered in the field of engineering, law, pharmacy, management, etc. Students who have related academic record they are fully eligible for this chance of UG courses exam and interview as well. Sharda University was established in 1996 at GREATER NOIDA, DELHI NCR and approved by UGC and prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities. It is also one of the India’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching. There are mostly outstanding faculty, world class teaching standards, and innovative academic programmes which holds the great mark for Indian education system. Suitable students are advised to apply online for a best fit course.
To appear in SUAT 2019, all the students are advised to fill Registration form since 1st week of March 2019 on wards till 4th week of May 2019. After successfully deposit the admission test application participants should prepare to appear in entrance exam on 1st week of June 2019. Appliers are advised to check your all eligibilities before apply for this notice. Every candidate’s should have complete eligibility criteria which should match with SUAT otherwise your application forms will be rejected automatically.
Deserving candidates of any apart of the universe keep in mind that Sharda University Admission Test 2019 application forms submission will be scheduled in both ways that is Online as well as Offline. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online/ offline. Every suitable candidate should prepare in good way for entrance exam using study material to obtain good marks. If you will be prepared in all the ways your admission probability will increase to earn high marks.
More relevant details in favour of SUAT Application Form 2019 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Graduation or Post Graduation Degree in several disciplines
For UG Courses:
Qualifying Exam – Candidates must have passed class 12th from any recognized board of India which must meet the University admission criteria.
Age Limit – To get enrolled in UG courses at Sharda University, the candidate must be at least 17 years of age at the time during admission.
For PG Courses:
Qualifying Exam – The candidate applying should have completed his/her graduation and must have secured 50% marks aggregate.
Appearing Candidates – Final year students can also apply.
For management courses – Candidate has scored 75% in MAT and 65% in CAT exam, then they will be exempted from giving SUAT exam and they will have to attend only the Group Discussion/Personal Interview round.
- The application fee for the SUAT 2019 is most likely to be around Rs. 1200/-.
- The candidates can pay the application fee through credit/debit card or net banking.
- In offline mode, candidates can pay through DD or cash payment at designated centres.
- The DD should be drawn in favor of Sharda University payable at Greater Noida.
Process of Admission
Candidates will get admission on the basis of their performance in the entrance exam which is followed by the personal Interview. Shortlisted aspirants from the entrance exam will be called for the Interview and than in counseling.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Availability of application form: 1st week of March 2019
- Last date of submitting of Application form: 4th week of May 2019
- SUAT exam: 1st week of June 2019
How to Apply
- Log on to the official site that is www.sharda.ac.in
- On the home students must go to “Admission” section
- In next move enter on ‘SUAT 2019’.
- Read details and enter on “Apply Online” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for further use.
- At first go to official website and check active link for SUAT 2019
- Download and fill form
- Attach all necessary documents and send form
- In case of payment through DD, candidates have to mention their Name, Father’s Name, Course & Contact Number on DD and send it along with the application to the address given below:
“Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, U.P. – 201306”
Note – For getting more information of SUAT 2019 please visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for SUAT Exam?
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through SUAT UG/ PG Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
SUAT Exam Pattern
- Candidates are informed that Questions will be objective type.
- There will be four options and you have to choose the one right answer.
- 01 mark will be deduction for every wrong answer.
SUAT Admit Card 2019
All shortlisted students will be able to get SUAT Call Letter. This paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
SUAT Result & Cut Off 2019
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants SUAT Result and SUAT Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
SUAT Counselling 2019
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for SUAT Counselling 2019. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.