SSC CHSL 2018
Do you want to know the process to apply for SSC CHSL 2018 – 2019? If yes then than all information about SSC CHSL 2018 – 2019 Online Registration is available on this article for you. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published a notification of recruitment to invite online / offline application forms by intelligent applicants for selection on available posts of DEO (Data Entry Officers), LDC (Lower Division Clerk), Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Court Clerks by scheduling Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination (CHSL). This examination which conducts every year to recruit qualified applied on available posts. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of Chairman, two Members and a Secretary-cum-Controller of Examinations. Later, in the Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms, on 4 November 1975 Government of India constituted a commission called Subordinate Service Commission. On 26 September 1977, Subordinate Services Commission was renamed as Staff Selection Commission. His post is equivalent to the level of Additional Secretary to the Government of India.
SSC CHSL Registration 2018 – 2019 application forms submission opening date will be 03rd November 2018. Dear friends closing date to apply online/ offline will be 30th November 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to participate in Job oriented examination. Hey guys before make submission of application forms, ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match then your application forms should be rejected and you need to wait for this exam for many months to commence again.
Each and every are advised to apply for SSC CHSL 2018 -2019 either through Online or Offline Mode. If any candidate will try to submit their application forms by any other mode then the application forms similarly will be rejected without any intimation to candidates. When candidates have to sit to fill the online application forms they will provide only accurate details. If candidates will provide any wrong information then application forms may also be rejected. Before appear in SSC CHSL 2018 entrance examination, candidates have to prepare themselves in good way. If candidates will not do good preparation then they can’t good score in the entrance examination. So start your study till now to qualify in this job oriented examination.
For more details of SSC CHSL 2018 – 2019 like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Court Clerks
SSC CHSL Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed intermediate studies from any recognized board.
- Aspirants who come under the age group of below 18 years are not able to apply for SSC CHSL 2018.
- The contender should be less than 27 years of age.
The age relaxation in the upper limit as per the reserved category mentioned respectively in the below table:
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
- Contenders who apply online are needed to deposit the amount of Rs. 100/- through SBI bank challan/net banking.
- Those aspirants who apply offline are required to pay the application fee through CRF stamps.
- There will no charges for the female candidates and for the reserved aspirants.
Selection of the appliers will be done on the basis of below given rounds:
- Written Examination (Tier 1)
- Descriptive test (Tier 2)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier 3)
Once candidates are able to crack Tier 1 examination, they need to appear for SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam. Aspirants are also informed that skill test/ typing test are qualifying in nature.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|SSC CHSL Form Release Date||November 3, 2018|
|SSC CHSL Application Form Last Date||November 30, 2018|
|Last date of fee payment||November 30, 2018|
|Editing of SSC CHSL application form 2018||November 30, 2018|
How to Apply
- Students may log on to website that is www.ssc.nic.in
- Go to notices tab on home page
- Here you must press on “CHSL”
- Read details and ill SSC CHSL Registration Form 2018.
- Then upload the scanned copies of educational qualification documents and date of birth.
- Upload your photograph (4 kb to 12 kb) and your signature (1 kb to 12 kb) too.
- Submit the SSC CHSL Application form and take a print out Form Part 1 for the further use.
- Once the registration will be completed with correct details, then your mobile will receive SMS of a “Registration Id”.
- Save your registration no. properly.
- Now click on “Part II Registration” link.
- Input all the details of Application no / Registration Id and enter on submit button
- At once SSC CHSL 2018-2019 Application Form will be displayed.
- Here you must fill academic, study, reservation, personal and other details
- Upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other things if required.
- At last, press “submit” tab and take hard copy of SSC CHSL Application form
Note – Willing candidates can also send offline filled to below address by registered post to respective address.
Note – For more information of SSC CHSL 2018 Test please visit official website.
How to Prepare for SSC CHSL
Using the declared SSC CHSL Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the SSC CHSL Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
SSC CHSL Exam Pattern
For Tier 1:
|Subjects||Questions||Marks Allotted||Time Duration|
(For VH &
- It is a Computer Based Examination that will be organized for a total of 200 marks.
- Question paper will cover 200 questions.
- Time duration of examination will be 60 minutes.
- Exam will cover questions from different topics such as General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
For Tier 2:
(Writing of Essay, Precis,
Letter, Application etc.)
(For VH &
- Tier II exam will be set in Hindi as well as in English.
- It is a pen paper mode test that is set to check the knowledge of candidates and to access their command over writing skills.
- Aspirants are required to solve the paper in 01 hour.
- It will be organized for a total 0f 100 marks only.
For Tier 3:
- Skill Test/ Typing Test will be scheduled for the students who have applied for Data Entry Operator posts.
- However, aspirants who have registered themselves for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant LDCs and Court Clerks posts have to undergo while typing test.
- Skill test/typing test will be qualifying in nature. Skill Test will be organized for 15 minutes
- While typing test will be scheduled for 10 minutes.
SSC CHSL Card 2018
Appliers who will appear in CHSL Test they will require SSC CHSL Card 2018 – 2019 which will be available online at official website soon. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc). Without these supporting documents examiner will not permit you to entertain in CET 2018 entrance test.
SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their SSC CHSL Answer Key 2018 – 2019 via online/ offline mode as soon as possible. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
SSC CHSL Result 2018
After successfully commencement of Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination on given date, appeared participants can check SSC CHSL Result 2018 – 2019 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.