Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Admission
Need to know the reality about Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Admission 2018 process? If yes then you have finally reached at right place from where you can obtain all details of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Admission 2018. Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into Doctoral level (PHD) Programs for the academic year 2018-19. If you will have known entire details from this admission notification then judge whether you are eligible candidates or not to apply. On the basis of qualifying exam marks candidates will participate in aptitude test. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of aptitude test performance only. The establishment of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University was the culmination of efforts during the period, 1955 to 2006 to strengthen education and services in the fields of Veterinary Science, Dairy Technology and Fishery Science in the State of Andhra Pradesh. The establishment of three Veterinary Colleges, the first at Rajendranagar during 1946, the second at Bapatla during 1955 and the third at Gannavaram during 1998, paved the way for strengthening Veterinary education in the State. Candidates can apply by fill the application forms.
Phd Online Application Form submission process has been started for Phd Courses in and it will be continued till 16th July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test for getting admission. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected without any conversation.
So guys you need to remind that the dead line of consideration of application forms because after this application forms will be rejected. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Offline. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for SVVU Admission 2018. So follow only online mode to submit your application forms.
To get more reliable content for Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Application 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
PhD in the following specialties:
- CT Surgery-2
- Surgical Oncology-1
- The minimum period for completion of PhD will be 3-years from the date of registration. Date of joining will be considered as date of provisional registration. Maximum duration of the course will ordinarily be 5-years
- Extension by one year may be considered on the recommendation of Doctoral Committee under extraordinary circumstances on payment of penal fee prescribed
- The period of study would be same for the PhD degree under all faculties. There shall be no exemption allowable in the minimum period for any higher qualifications acquired like MD,MS,DM, MCh or MPhil
- Medium of instruction: English
Candidates with MD/MS, DM/MCh or M.Sc. (Medical), or equivalent Master’s Degree awarded by a University & recognized by SVIMS are eligible to register for PhD course under Faculty of Medicine/Allied Health Sciences. Candidates with Master’s degree in life sciences/allied health sciences awarded by a University & recognized by SVIMS are eligible to register for PhD course under Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
Candidates with a PG degree in Physiotherapy i.e., MPT degree awarded by this University or a Master’s Degree in Physiotherapy considered as equivalent to MPT by SVIMS University, M.Sc. in Nursing degree awarded by this University or a University recognized by INC or a P.G. degree in Nursing considered as equivalent to MSc, by SVIMS are eligible for enrolment in PhD Courses under the Faculty of Paramedical Sciences
Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55 % (aggregate of second and/or third year marks for medical courses). However, a concession of 5% marks is allowed to SC/ST candidates. For MD/MS candidates, the decision of the selection committee appointed by the Director-cum-VC is final
Candidates with MD/MS, DM/MCh degrees who are themselves acting as chief guides cannot apply
Post graduate degrees awarded by distance education will not be considered
For admission to full time PhD as regular candidates, the age of the candidate should be below 45 years as on 01st July 2017
- The applications should be complete in all respects; those applications which are incomplete shall be summarily rejected and the decision of the selection committee shall be final
- The selection will be made by the committee based on written test and/or interview. The final selection list will be notified and will be communicated to the successful candidates
- The selected candidates are required to deposit their fees and undergo medical exam before joining the course. The selected candidates must join within 30 days of the date of communication of the result to him/her
Candidates have to make the payment of application fee Rs. 1500/- for OC/BC & Rs.1000/- for SC/ST candidates in the form of DD drawn from a Nationalized Bank in favour of the “Director, SVIMS, Tirupati
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date for Submission of filled in Application with enclosures: 16th July 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: To be announced later
- Display of Qualified candidates list: To be announced later
How to Apply
- In first move students will have to visit the official website of university that is www.svvu.edu.in
- On the home page you should move to “Admission” tab accessible at top menu bar.
- Read all the instructions completely and downward form
- Fill Application Form displayed on your computer screen
- Attach necessary documents then send application form to following address.
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences,
Direct Resource Link for – Admission Official Notification
Note – For more information of SVVU Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for Entrance Test
Using the declared Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Admission Test Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the Exam Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
SNUSAT will be an exam of 2 hours duration. Questions will be asked on:
- Verbal reasoning
- Quantitative ability
- Abstract reasoning
SVVVU Admit Card 2018
Appliers who want to appear in test need to have Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at official website of authority shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
SVVU Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of admission test will release within 2 to 3 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
SVVU Result 2018
After successfully commencement of SVVU Phd Courses Test on fix dates, appeared participants can check Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
SVVU Counselling 2018
Students willing to take admission in Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance from date given in test. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies of them.