SOL DU Admission 2018
Are you willing to know about SOL DU Admission 2018 – 2019 Applying methods? If yes then finally you have reached at the place where all suitable content is available for SOL DU Admission 2018 – 2019. UG/ PG Application form is inviting by School of Open Learning Delhi University for admission into in B.A., B.Com, B.Com (Hons.), B.A. (Hons) English and B.A. (Hons.) Political Science or PG courses for the Session 2018-19. Students who have related academic eligibility for further level educational admission they must apply for this chance of SOL DU courses. The School of Open Learning was established under the University of Delhi in 1962 and is a pioneer institution in the field of distance education in India. Such zeal applicants who want to study free without attending so much classes, they are suggested to apply from 1st week of August 2018.
SOL DU PG Courses Form has been started to receive and interested candidates can submit their application forms till last date 31st August 2018. If any applier has submitted his/ her application form successfully they will get a chance to win a seat in admission for Certificate/Diploma Courses. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
All motivated students will have to remind that SOL DU UG Admission 2018-19 application forms will be accepted via Online only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam of PG course only because UG course admission will be only merit base of class 12th marks.
More relevant details in favour of SOL DU Admission 2018 – 2019 such as Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- B.Com (Hons)
- BA (Hons) English
- BA (Hons) Political Science
- BA Programme
- MA (Hindi)
- MA (History)
- MA (Political Science)
- MA (Sanskrit)
|B.A. [Programme] &|
|CBSE Class 12 or equivalent|
board’s SSC examination.
|B.A. [Hons] –|
|Passed with 60% at least in Class 12|
CBSE or equivalent exam.
|B.A.[Hons] – Programme,|
|Must have secured at least 45%|
in the aggregate. and Musthave Political Science in any of
the examinations recognized by
the University of Delhi.
|B.Com.[Hons]||55% in Aggregate, or 60%|
Aggregate of vocational/technical
stream with commerce
|M.A.(Hindi)||B.A.(Hons.) Hindi from University|
of Delhi with 65% Marks or abovein aggregate
|M.A.(History)||B.A.(Hons.) Examinaton in History|
from University of Delhi with 60%
|M.A.(Pol. Sc.)||B.A.(Hons.) in Political Science|
from University of Delhi with 60%
|M.A.(Sanskrit)||B.A.(Hons.) Sanskrit from University|
of Delhi with 60% Marks in aggregate
|M.Com.||B.Com (Hons.) from University of|
Delhi with 65% marks in aggregate
B.Com. (Pass) or B.Com.(Degree)
from University of Delhi with 70%
marks in aggregate
Dear appliers, admission to under graduate (UG) courses will be on the basis of merit list while those applying for SOL DU Admission in PG courses need to appear in Entrance Exam.
Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Other Backward Classes Reservations of seats in admission to various Post graduate courses, shall be in the following manner
- Scheduled Caste = 15% of total intake in each course
- Scheduled Tribe = 7.5% of Total intake in each courses
- Other Backward Classes = 27% of total intake in each course
SOL DU Admission Fees
The applicants would have to pay the following application fee as per their courses, have a look below:
|Course||Category A||Category B||Category C||PWD|
|B.A Programme||Rs. 3,430||Rs. 3,230||Rs.10,730||Rs. 65|
|B.Com||Rs. 3,530||Rs. 3,330||Rs.10,830|
|B.Com (H)||Rs. 3,830||Rs. 3,630||Rs.11,130|
|B.Com (H).English||Rs. 3,530||Rs. 3,330||Rs.10,830|
|B.A Political Science||Rs. 3,630||Rs. 3,430||Rs.10,930|
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
Last date to apply for SOL DU PG Admission: 31-08-2018
|Events||Admission Dates 2018|
|Online Availability of Prospectus||10-08-2018|
|Last date for receiving of SOL DU Application form(without late fee)||31-08-2018|
|Receipt of SOL DU UG Admission fee(with late fee of Rs.100/-)||01-09-2018 to 15-09-2018|
|Receipt of SOL DU UG Admission fee(with late fee of Rs.200)||16-09-2018 to 30-09-2018|
|Change of course-once only in 1 Year|
|B.A(Programme) to B.com||31-10-2018|
|B.com to B.A(Programme)|
|B.A(Hons)/B.com(Hons) to B.A(Programme)/B.com|
|B.A(Programme)/B.com to B.A(Hons)/B.com(Hons)|
|Change of Subject-Once Only|
How to Apply
- All the students should go to the official site of School Of Open Learning, University Of Delhi that is sol.du.ac.in
- From go the right side and enter on ‘PG Prospectus 2018-19’ or Prospectus for UG Courses as per your preference.
- Read full details from SOL DU Admission Notification 2018.
- All new users must press on “For new UG Admission – press here’ link.
- Input all details such as email address, mobile number & others.
- Now enter on save tab for successful SOL DU Registration.
- All participants who are already register should press on ‘Registered User; link.
- Login with user name & password and press on submit tab.
- Now, fill SOL DU UG Admission Form or SOL DU PG Admission Form 2018.
- Fill asked details in School Of Open Learning Delhi University Admission 2018 Form.
- Upload documents in Admission Form.
- In this move, make payment of fee & submit your UG/ PG Admission Form latest by final last date.
- Download hard copy of submitted form and keep safe for further use.
- Self Attested photocopy of Matriculation (10th) Certificate
- Self Attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th) Certificate & Mark sheet
- Self Attested copy of Mark sheets
- In case, the result is awaited the candidate will submit self attested mark sheet of I yr. and photocopy of the Admit Card (Hall Tic.ket)
- Registration Form along with affixed recent Passport Size Photograph (on top of form) and Signature (on bottom of form).
- Registration Fee payment through online mode (Challan/Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
Address and Helpline Nos
“School of Open Learning (Campus of Open Learning),
5, Cavalry Lane, University of Delhi
“School of Open Learning (Campus of Open Learning)
South Study Center, South MotiBagh, (Old MotiLal Nehru College Building)
DU SOL Helpline Numbers
“PBX/Enquiries: 27667600, 27667581,
27667645, 27666780 & Fax: 27667242”
“PBX/Enquiries: 24151600, 26882897,
26879462 & Fax: 24104027”
Direct Link For – SOL DU UG Admission Notice
Direct Link For – SOL DU UG Prospectus English
Direct Link For – SOL DU UG Prospectus Hindi
Direct Link For – SOL DU PG Admission Notification
Direct Link For – SOL DU New Registration
Direct Link For – SOL DU Registered User Link
Direct Link For – SOL DU Admission Official Link
Note – For more information of SOL DU Admission 2018 – 2019, students must visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for Exam?
Applicants have to prepare by planning in good way for SOL DU PG Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through SOL DU PG Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
- Exam will be MCQ pattern
- 1 mark will be given to right answer
- There may be negative marking
- OMR sheet will be given to mark the answers
SOL DU PG Admit Card 2018
Students will have to appear in SOL DU PG Admission Process. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required SOL DU PG Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at Jawaharlal Nehru University official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
SOL DU PG Result 2018
After conduct the examination on given dates for PG Courses, appeared participants can check their SOL DU PG Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
SOL DU PG Counselling
Students who are eager to take PG admission in SOL DU, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying marks in Viva. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In SOL DU PG Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.