Sikkim Manipal University Admission
Want to know about Sikkim Manipal University Admission 2018 procedure? If yes then dear participants you have appeared at right place from where you can receive all info of Sikkim Manipal University M.Sc Nursing Admission 2018. Sikkim Manipal College of Nursing (SMCON), Manipal University (MU), Manipal is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into Master of Science M.Sc Nursing (02 years) for the academic session 2018-19. Under this admission memorandum, only qualified medical graduates can apply. On the basis of qualifying exam marks of candidates in nursing previous degree/ diploma can go for Admission for which final decision will be made on the basis of merit list. Sikkim Manipal University was established on 1992 after Memorandum of Agreement signed between Government of Sikkim and Manipal Education & Medical Group (MEMG) for improving educational opportunities and Health Services in Sikkim. Specific purpose of collaboration was to establish an Institute of Medical Sciences. The University has off-campuses in Mangalore and Bangalore, and off-shore campuses in Dubai (UAE) and Melaka (Malaysia) The Mangalore campus offers medical, dental, and nursing programs. The Bangalore Campus offers programs in Regenerative Medicine. The Dubai campus offers programs in engineering, management and architecture, and the Melaka campus offers programs in medicine and dentistry. Those applicants who are excited to get admission in this education at the places there its centers / institutes / colleges are set up must apply online/ offline now.
MSc Nursing Online Form receiving first date is ongoing. Best fit candidates can make submission of Sikkim Manipal University Application Form on or before last date that is 31st July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to alert because for admission to M.Sc Nursing, candidates are called for the spot admission round on the basis of their marks in the last qualifying examination. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
Deserving students you need to remind that the last date of consideration of application forms will in the July 2018 because after this application forms will be rejected. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Online or Offline. There is no other option is available by which you can forward or apply for Sikkim Manipal University Admission 2018. So follow only online mode to submit your application forms perfectly.
To get other sufficient highlights for Sikkim Manipal University Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
MSc Nursing is a TWO year program. Students have excellent and challenging opportunities to explore nursing through exposure visits to Communities, Primary Health Centres, and Community Health Centres.
No. of Seats as per Specialization
- MSc. Medical Surgical: 5 seats
- MSc. Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing: 5 seats
- MSc. Child Health (Paediatric) Nursing: 5 seats
- MSc. Psychiatric (Mental Health) Nursing: 5 seats
- MSc. Community Health Nursing: 5 seats
- The minimum educational requirements shall be the passing of BSc. Nursing / BSc. Hons. Nursing/Post Basic BSc. Nursing with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate. 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be given.
- The candidate should have undergone BSc. Nursing / BSc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic BSc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.
- BSc. Nursing graduate should have minimum one year of experience in a hospital or in a College or in a School of Nursing or in Community Health Program after registration in State Nursing Council on the day of admission.
- Post Basic BSc. Nursing graduate should have minimum one year of work experience prior or after in a hospital or in a College or in a School of Nursing or in Community Health Program after registration in State Nursing Council on the day of admission.
- The candidate registered as “Registered Nurse”( & not Midwife) will not be eligible for specialization in “ Obstetrics & Gynaecology Nursing”
- Candidate shall be medically fit. The candidate, selected for admission in MSc. Nursing course shall have to submit a medical fitness certificate from a physician during the admission.
- Candidates who have obtained degree qualification of distance mode will not be eligible for admission
- The following criteria will be applied to foreign students seeking admission to MSc. Nursing course:
- Equivalency of the degree of the candidate is to be recognized/ validated by Indian Nursing Council
- The candidates must have no objection certificates from the Ministry of External Affairs, Govt. of India and Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India.
- Admissions will be done on the inter-se merit of the candidates on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks secured in BSc Nursing/ PBBSc Nursing.
- During counselling eligible candidates will be allotted specialization of nursing according to their rank and number of seats available. The choice of specialization made by the candidate during counselling will be final and cannot be altered later.
- The physical presence of candidate at the time of counselling/admission is mandatory.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last date for receipt of duly filled application form: 31st July 2018
- Counseling/admission: 13th & 14th August 2018
- Classes to commence: 1st September 2018
How to Apply
- First of all candidates must purchase the online application by paying Rs. 800/- online and on successful payment candidate will be provided with application number and password
- Now eligible applicants will have to visit the official website of Sikkim Manipal University that is www.smu.edu.in
- Go to “Admission” tab, given at menu bar of home page and enter on “M.Sc Nursing.”
- Read all the instructions completely and fill online application
- Fill Application Form and add necessary documents.
- Scanned photo and signature to upload (.jpg format only with maximum file size 200KB, 200 px x 200 px)
- Check entries and submit form online
- Or send filled form to following location along with the attested copies of necessary documents.
Sikkim Manipal University,
5th Mile, Tadong, Gangtok 737102,
Direct Resource Link – Sikkim Manipal University M.Sc Nursing Notification
Direct Resource Link – Apply Online
Note – For more information of Sikkim Manipal University Admission 2018 please visit official website.
SMU M.Sc Nursing Merit List
All those students who are submitting their application for M.Sc Nursing.; 02 Year Degree Programme they will have to check the SMU M.Sc Nursing Merit List declared shortly to know whether they are eligible for admission on available seats or not.
SMU M.Sc Nursing Counselling
Individuals who are eager to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of obtained marks in BSc Nursing/ PBBSc Nursing. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Sikkim Manipal University M.Sc Nursing Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.