Want to know about RULET 2018 Applying procedure? If yes then dear participants you have appeared at right place from where you can receive all info of RULET Online Registration 2018. University of Rajasthan is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission in B.A., LLB (Hons) for University Five Year Law College and B.A. LLB for Affiliated Colleges for the academic year 2018-19. Deserving participants are advised to apply for available courses. The University of Rajputana appeared like a little star on the educational horizon of pre-independent India on the 08th of January 1947. That little star now called the University of Rajasthan and is shining “like a diamond in the sky.” Having acquired the status of University with Potential for Excellence, today, the University celebrates its 68th Foundation Day. Over the years the University has redefined itself keeping in mind the changing trends of the educational system. Those applicants who are excited to get admission in this university they must apply by post now.
RULET Application Form receiving first date was 24th August 2018. Awaited candidates can make submission of Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET-2018) Admission Form on or before 13th September 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to alert as the basis of qualifying exam marks that is RULET 2018 will be considered for admission. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms will not be entertained for entrance.
Students willing to study in law courses should remind that the last date of consideration of application forms because after this application forms will be rejected. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Offline. There is no other option is available by which you can forward for Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test 2018 Registration. So follow only offline mode to submit your application forms perfectly. RULET will be conducted on 23rd September 2018 (Sunday).
To get other sufficient highlights for RULET Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- BA LLB Hons (University Five Year Law College)
- BA LLB Integrated Course (For Affiliated Colleges)
No. of Seats in the first year of BA LLB Programs – 120 seats
Students must have have passed Class 12 with at least 50% marks (for SC/ST 45%). Students who are appearing in Class 12 examination (for academic session 2017 to 2018) are also eligible to appear in the entrance exam.
Reservation of Seats
Reservation criteria for RULET 2018 for various categories are mentioned below:
- GEN – 46%
- SC – 16%
- ST – 12%
- OBC – 21%
- SBC – 01%
- PH/Disabled – 3%
- Kashmiri Migrants – 1%
Applicants will have to pay application fee Demand Draft of Rs.2000/- drawn in the favour of “Convener RULET, University of Rajasthan” payable at Jaipur.
Candidates will get admission in University of Rajasthan on the basis of their performance in Rajasthan University Law Entrance Test (RULET-2018).
- Download Application Form from the University Website: 24th August to 13th September 2018
- Last Date to Submit Application Form: 13th September 2018
- Date of Entrance Test: 23rd September 2018 (Sunday, 10.00 am to 12.00 noon at RU Campus, Jaipur)
- Result will be declared upto 30th September 2018 on University website
- Admission will be made through counselling. The dates of counselling will be declared later
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will have to visit the official website of Rajasthan University that is www.uniraj.ac.in
- Go to “Website Links” section, given at bottom of home page and enter on “RULET-2018 NEW”
- From new appeared page press on “Admission Notice for RULET – 2018”
- Read all the instructions completely and then Enter on “Set of Application Form for Rulet- 2018”
- Download and fill An Application Form completely
- Attach necessary documents with form such as DD and Xerox copies of certificates
- In the end send filled application form to below given address of submit by hand:
Department of Law,
University of Rajasthan, Jaipur-302004, Rajasthan (India)”
Direct Resource Link – RULET Admission Notice – 2018
Direct Link – RULET All Application Forms
Note – For more information of RULET 2018, please visit official website.
How to Prepare for RULET?
All candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through RULET Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
RULET Exam Pattern
- The RULET 2018 exam consists of 200 multiple choice objective type questions
- The language of paper will be in English Only
- Applicant will not lose any marks for wrong answer and 1 mark will be added for each correct answer given
- The duration of the exam is 120 minutes
- The distribution of questions and marks of the exam is as follows:
- Language Ability – 50 No. of Questions; 50 Marks
- General Knowledge – 30 to 40 No. of Questions; 30 Marks
- General Science – 30 to 40 No. of Questions; 30 Marks
- Legal Reasoning – 30 to 40 No. of Questions; 30 Marks
- Social Studies – 30 to 40 No. of Questions; 30 Marks
After the Entrance Test Results are declared, the student also needs to go through Group Discussion (GD) for 40 marks and Personal Interview (PI) for 60 marks in order to complete the admission procedure
The final result will be workout on the basis of marks obtained in Written Test, G.D. & P.I. (out of 300 marks). In case of equal marks, the admission will be given on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2 (XII) examination. Sample question paper is available on the website.
Direct Link for – Question Paper sample for RULET- 2018
RULET Admit Card 2018
All shortlisted students will be able to get RULET Call Letter 2018 just few days before day of exam. This paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
RULET Result and Merit List
All those students who are submitting their application for Law Programme and appeared in exam on 23rd September 2018 (Sunday, 10.00 am to 12.00 noon at RU Campus, Jaipur) they will have to check the RULET Result and Merit List declared shortly to know whether they are eligible for admission on available seats or not. Students’ performance result will be declared upto 30th September 2018 on University website.
RULET Counselling 2018
Individuals who are eager to take admission in Rajasthan University they should appear in the counselling on the basis of obtained marks in RULET 2018. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In RULET Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.