Searching for a process to apply for REAP 2018? If yes then finally you have reached at the portal where all suitable content is available for Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process (REAP) Registration 2018. Online Application forms are inviting by Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota for admission into first year of undergraduate Programs leading to Bachelor’s Degree in different disciplines of Engineering (B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch) in various Govt. Aided & Private Unaided Technical Institutions of Rajasthan (except BITS Pilani, MNIT Jaipur and other Deemed & Private Universities) for the session 2018-19. Students who have related academic record they are fully eligible for this chance of UG/ PG/ Phd courses. Rajasthan Technical University is an affiliating university in Kota in the state of Rajasthan, India. It was established in 2006 by the Government of Rajasthan to enhance technical education in the state. The University plans to provide to special technical education for large segments of population those living in same state and other areas. Genius candidates must apply online today for a best fit course.
Online Application Form for REAP (B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch) Admission 2018 has been started to receive from all eligible candidates. Those candidates who are interested can submit their application forms till last date 30th June 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in entrance exam. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected at the same time of checking it.
Deserving candidates of entire country will have to remind that REAP Admission 2018 application forms will be accepted Online only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks.
Other information in relation with REAP 2018 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/ qualifying exam in order to be eligible for eligible to be admitted through REAP-2018
- Candidates who have taken four subjects are not permitted to participate in REAP-2018 and if such candidates appear in REAP-2018 by furnishing wrong information, their admission/allotment shall be cancelled
- Candidates should have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects. Obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in each of the subjects
- Above mentioned condition in the subject’s combination as given above taken together, in the final exam of 10+2 (Class XII) of Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other exam recognized equivalent thereto by Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan / Central Board of secondary Education (CBSE)
- The candidates will have to fill marks obtained in class 12th Science or equivalent examination as well as JEE Main-2018(Paper 1) rank [if appeared in JEE Main-2018(Paper 1) rank]
- Only those candidates shall be eligible who have passed in each subject of above combination and fulfils the minimum educational qualification as mentioned above
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st October 1993 are eligible
However, in the case of SC/ST and Person with Disability (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born on or after 01st October 1988 are eligible
Date of birth as recorded in the Board Secondary mark sheet/ certificate only will be considered as authentic
A candidate desirous of admission to Engineering Colleges will have to deposit the Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of reporting in the allotted institution on the prescribed form certified by a Medical Officer of the Govt. of Rajasthan or a Registered Medical Practitioner as per medical standards laid down below:
Height: Not less than 1.5 m for male candidates and not less than 1.4 m for female candidates
Weight: Not less than 41 kg for male candidates and 37 kg for female candidates (Approximately)
Chest Measurement: Not less than 69 cm with satisfactory limits of expansion and contraction (for male candidates only)
Heart & Lungs: No abnormality
Vision: Normal & Where defective, it must be corrected to 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the worse eye. Eyes should be free from congenital and other diseases
Reservation of Seats
As prescribed by the Govt. of Rajasthan (except in case of Private unaided Institutions and 50% seats in the self-finance course of the aided institutions) the reservation of seats will be made subject to the prevalent statutory provisions of the State of Rajasthan viz. 16% for SC candidates, 12% for ST candidates, 21% for candidates belonging to non-creamy layer OBC category and 1% for non-creamy layer SBC candidates
Provision will also be made for horizontal reservation of 3% for candidates belonging to physically handicap (PwD), 25% for women category and 3% for dependants of Defence Killed/Ex-servicemen/ Gallantry award winners
Application Form Fee
- Cost of REAP-2018 Application Form is Rs. 700/-
- Candidates will contact any E-Mitra kiosk center and deposit a sum of Rs. 705/- (Rs. 700/- against Application form Fees and Rs. 05/- for e-Mitra service charges). This amount is neither refundable nor transferable nor adjustable in future
- In the case of payment through Bill desk mode, the candidates need to note down the transaction Id. Candidates are advised to keep these receipt/transaction Id details safely with them for further use
- Rs. 500/- for fresh registration during 07th July 2018 – 14th July 2018 (total fee payable – Rs. 700/- + Rs.500/- = Rs. 1200/-)
- Rs.1000/- for fresh registration during 01st August 2018 to 08th August 2018 (total application fee shall be Rs. 700/- + Rs. 1000/- = Rs. 1700/-)
Candidates seeking admission to various B.Tech /BE Programs offered by the affiliated Engineering Colleges and University Departments of Rajasthan Technical University (RTU) Kota for the academic year 2018-19, admissions would be made through Centralized Admission for B.E/B.Tech (REAP-2018)
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Date of Commencement of Online Application Form: 01st June 2018
- Last Date of Depositing the fees through E-Mitra /Bill desk: 29th June 2018
- Last date for registration and college choice form on REAP-2018 web portal: 30th June 2018
How to Apply
- Log on to the official site of University that is rtureap.com or www.rtu.ac.in
- On the homepage choose “REAP 2018” tab from top menu bar.
- Choose right course link and enter on “Register” button.
- You will receive an E-mail ID for registration number and password.
- Now use the ID and password at required space before enter on “Log in” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for further use.
Direct Link for – REAP Admission Notification
Link of – REAP Admission Application
Note – For getting more information of REAP Admission 2018 please visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for REAP Exam?
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through REAP B.Tech Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
- The main topics along with number of questions are given in the table below. Refer to University’s website & for details of the topics
- The Entrance Exam.(s) question papers shall be both in Hindi and English.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type
- There may negative marking in the REAP for all the courses.
REAP Admit Card 2018
Dear appliers REAP Admit Card will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
REAP Result & Cut Off 2018
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants REAP Result and REAP Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
REAP Counselling 2018
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for REAP Counselling 2018. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.