Rajasthan ITI Admission
Do you want to know Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018-2019 process? If yes then you are going to get entire information about Rajasthan ITI Admission. Department of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan will shortly invite application forms from deserving students for admission into ITI courses in different streams / trades such as Architectural Assistant, Carpenter, Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance, Draughtsman (Civil) and other trades. After reading this notification of admission, interested and eligible appliers can apply as per process announced. For admission there will be not be entrance exam, only merit list will be issued on the basis of marks. Final decision for selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of marks converted into grades. In order to make the selection process easy and transparent for the entry of candidates in the Rajasthan Industrial Training Institutions will conduct entrance. Deserving candidate who wish to study in ITI institute, it is best opportunity for them. Candidates can apply by fill the application forms through official website.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018 application forms submission process has been started from 27th June 2018. Eligible candidates can make submission of Rajasthan ITI Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 16th July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in counselling. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
Students, after the closing date to submit of application forms receiving received application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms should be acceptable in Online Mode. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for Rajasthan Industrial Training Institute Admission 2018. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should check counselling dates.
For more information of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018 like Notice, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
ITI Diploma in several trades-
Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
Forger & Heat Treater
Foundry man Technician
Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
Interior Decoration and Designing
Lift and Escalator Mechanic
Mason (Building Constructor)
|Mechanic (Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner)|
Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
Mechanic Diesel Engine
Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Mechanic Motor Cycle
Marine Engine Fitter
Plastic Processing Operator-
Sheet Metal Worker-
Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)
Welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)
- Applicants must be permanent citizens of Rajasthan
- The candidates must have done 8th or HSC or SSC depending upon the post applied.
- Age of applicants should not be less than 15 Years and not more than 40 Years.
- Age relaxation is given to reserved category candidates.
- 10 years upper age relaxation is provided to Physically handicapped candidates
- 5 years upper age relaxation is provided to War widows or Ex-servicemen
Rajasthan ITI Application Fee
Students will pay the application fee of Rs. 310/- through the Credit Card, Debit Card, DD (in favor of the authority) or the KIOSK payment gateway.
- Admission will be done on the basis of Merit list which will be prepared by administration of Department of Technical Education.
- No separate examination will be held for providing Admissions in the ITI Courses.
- The merit list will be prepared by the authority on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in their 8th or 10th or 12th
- After the uploading of the Merit list, Counselling will be held.
- There will be some relaxation in the admission proceeding for the candidates who are:
- Children of deceased/disabled ex- servicemen, including those killed/disabled during peace time.
- Children of ex-servicemen
- Children of serving jawans
- Children of serving officers
Documents required for Counselling process
- Mark-sheet (10th / 8th/ 12th)
- Caste Certificate (If any)
- Other Relevant Documents
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Details
- Credit card/Debit card/ net banking etc for cashless registration
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Start of online application: 27th Jun 2018
- Last date for payment of Application fee and submit form: 16th July 2018
How to Apply
- First of all students must visit official site of Department Of Technical Education that is dte.rajasthan.gov.in
- Go to the ‘I.T.I.s’ tab from the right side on the top of the home page.
- Choose “Govt. & Pvt. ITIs” link and press to the “Government ITI Admission (On Line): 2018” link.
- In next move enter on “Prospectus” link and go through all the details as available in PDF format.
- Now eligible students must follow “Online Application Form for Government ITI 2018” link.
- Here candidates need to select “Admission 2018” and then select “Government ITI Admission (Department of Technical Education (Training)” from the drop down list.
- Fill Online Admission Application Form and pay the application fee
- Check all the entries again and submit it.
- Don’t miss to get the hard copy deposited Application Form for future use.
Direct Resource Link – Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018 Official Advertisement
Note – For more information of Rajasthan ITI Admission 2018 please visit Official Website.
Rajasthan ITI Merit List 2018
After successfully receive the ITI Diploma Forms by fix dates, appeared participants can check their names in Rajasthan ITI Merit List 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
Rajasthan ITI Counselling 2018
Students, who wish to take admission in any of the listed institutes, should appear in the counselling on the basis of obtained marks in 10th. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Rajasthan ITI Counselling 2018 students should carry all original documents and one set of photocopies with them.
- There will be some quota for applicants of the recognized orphanages.
- There will be some reservation of seats for the ex-servicemen also.
- 25 % of total seats will be reserved for women candidates.
- Candidates, who fall into category of PwD, will also be provided some quota in admission into the ITI colleges.
After the counseling process is over, the result will be enlisted of the candidates, who have been offered the admission on the official website along with name of ITI College they have been offered to take ITI Admission 2018.