Pune University Admission
Are you eager to know the details about Pune University Admission 2018 – 2019 process? If yes then you are at right place from where you can get entire information about Pune University MA (Education) Admission 2018 – 2019. Pune University is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into 2 years MA Education offered for the academic year 2018-19. Under this admission notification, only eligible graduates can apply. For admission there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate in aptitude test to get entry in institute. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of aptitude test performance. Savitribai Phule Pune University, one of the premier universities in India, is positioned in the North-western part of Pune city. It occupies an area of about 411 acres. It was established on 10th February, 1949 under the Poona University Act. The university houses 46 academic departments. It is popularly known as the ‘Oxford of the East’. It has about 307 recognized research institutes and 612 affiliated colleges offering graduate and under-graduate courses. The university attracts many foreign students due to its excellent facilities. It offers good accommodation facility. There is a provision of hostel for the students. There is a well-stocked library containing plenty of books regarding various subjects. The university offers different scholarships to the students. The university conducts seminars and conferences for the students. Candidates who wish to get PG Degree, it is best opportunity for them but to grab this chance submit the application forms.
Department of Education & Extension, Savitribai Phule Pune University MA (Education) Admission application forms accepting lines are opened from 26th June 2018. Eligible graduates can make submission of Pune University Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 28th July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to check merit list that will be available on 02nd August 2018. On the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance appliers can get admission. Before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
After the last date of application forms accepting there is no possibility of accepting the application forms. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms will be considered through Online Mode Only. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for Pune University Admission 2018 – 2019. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should check Exam Dates.
For more information of Pune University Admission 2018 – 2019 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Duration of the Course: 02 years
No. of Seats: 60
- Applicants must have any Graduate Degree with minimum 50% marks
- 5% Relaxation for Reserved category student of the Maharashtra
- SC 13%
- ST 07%
- DT (A) 03%
- NT (B) 2.5%
- NT (C) 3.5%
- NT (D) 02%
- OBC 19%
- SBC (as per Govt. of Maharashtra rule)
- 3% seats are reserved for Physically handicapped Students
- 5% Seats are reserved for Defense Personnel child/Ex-Serviceman Child.
- 30% Seats are reserved for female Candidates for graduate Courses
- One Migrant student from Jammu & Kashmir, per course over and above the sanctioned intake capacity will be admitted as per the merit in the entrance test.
- For Candidates Domicile in Maharashtra State – Rs. 13854/-
- For Candidates from outside Maharashtra state – Rs. 24474/-
Process of Admission
Admission on available seats will be completed on the basis of marks earned by students in academics. Finally a merit list will be issued for cut off marks.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Start date of online application: 26th June 2018
- End date of online application: 25th July 2018
- Last date of submission of application form: 28th July 2018
- Date of Publication of merit list: 02nd August 2018
- Date of publication of successive merit list: 03rd August 2018
- Date of admission: 06th August 2018
How to Apply
- First of all students must visit the official site of university that is www.unipune.ac.in
- Here press on “ADMISSIONS” link on the home page
- Read details and go to link for “ONLINE APPLICATION for MA (Education) ADMISSION 2018-19”.
- Now fill details in Online Admission Application Form from Educational Qualification’ and other info
- Than pay your apply application fee through proper channel.
- At last submit your complete Pune University Admission Form within given period of time.
- Don’t miss to get the hard copy deposited Application Form for future use.
Direct Resource Link for: Official Notification for Pune University Admission
Direct Link for: Apply Online For MA (Education) Admission
Note – For more information of Pune University Admission 2018 please visit official website.
Pune University Cut Off Merit List
After receive the online forms for PG Courses by last date, participants can check their Pune University Cut Off Merit LIST 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above or you can check it from the notice board of the university. Guys match your marks with required one. If you are eligible or very – 2 close to cut off marks go to counselling or in admission rounds.
Pune University Counselling
Students who are eager to take admission in Pune University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of obtained marks in graduation. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Pune University Counselling 2018 – 2019 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.