PJTSAU Hyderabad Admission 2018
Looking for all details of PJTSAU Hyderabad Admission 2018 Procedure? If yes then you have appeared at right place from where you can receive all info of PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc Admission 2018. Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad has started to receive the application forms from dynamic candidates for admission into full time Undergraduate Degree Program (B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science) under Faculty of Home Science for the year 2018-19. Under this admission notification, only appliers can apply. Admission chance to aspirants will be given on the basis of total marks obtained in 12th class or its equivalent exam. The Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University is a state agriculture university, which was separated from the central Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University in the year 2014 as a result of the bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh. Those girls students who are excited to get admission in this technical education course at the campus must apply online now.
PJTSAU Hyderabad UG Degree B.Sc Application Form submission process is ongoing from 07th June 2018 since 07:00 am. 12th pass candidates can make submission of online forms on or before last date that is 30th June 2018 up to 04.00 PM. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in counselling which will begin soon. Hey guys before submit your application forms for admission please check your eligibility either is matched or not. If you don’t have required ability regarding admission then your application forms shall be dismiss.
Dear dynamic aspirants you need to remind that the last date of consideration of application forms because after this application forms will not be considered. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Online. There is no other option is available by which you can forward or apply for PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc Admission 2018. So follow only online mode to submit your application forms perfectly.
To get other sufficient highlights for PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
B.Sc. (Hons) Community Science (For Girls Only)
Duration of Course: 4 years
Total Vacancies: 47
- Appliers should be pass in two-year Intermediate examination (10+2) with BPC/MPC/MBPC subjects.
- Candidates passed in a three year Diploma course in Home Science can also apply for admission under 10% supernumerary seats quota.
The candidates for admission to this course in the University shall be required to have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 for Physically Challenged candidates
- Rs. 1600/- (for General)
- Rs. 850/- (for SC/ST/PH)
- Seat Cancellation Fee Rs. 4,000/- (for General)
- Rs. 2,000/- (for SC/ST/PH)
- The candidates shall be selected based on merit in optional subjects of the two-year Intermediate or its equivalent Exam as per the rule of reservation
- In case of other equivalent exams passed by the candidates, the weightage of marks obtained in optional subjects shall be reckoned on par with those of the two-year Intermediate exam
- In case of a tie in aggregate marks in optional subjects obtained by two or more candidates, the total marks secured in the Intermediate (10+2) shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidates shall be taken into consideration and the older candidates shall be given preference for the seat
Reservation Of Seats
- Backward Classes: 29% of seats are reserved under this category (BC-A – 7%; BC-B – 10%; BC-C – 1%; BC-D – 7%; BC-E – 4%)
- Scheduled Caste (SC): 15%
- Scheduled Tribe (ST): 6%
- Defence Personnel (CAP): 2%
- National Cadet Corps. (NCC): 01%
- Games & Sports: 0.5%
- Physically Challenged:
- Visually Handicapped: 01%
- Hearing Impaired: 01%
- Orthopedically handicapped: 01%
Allocation of seats in favour of Local candidates in relation to Local area- 85% of the seats are reserved for local candidates and 15% of seats are un-reserved
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Commencement of Online Registration: 07th June 2018 (07.00 AM)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30th June 2018 (04.00 PM)
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will have to visit the official website that is www.pjtsau.ac.in
- On the right side of the home page go to “ACADEMICS” and enter on “Academic Programs”
- From visible list enter on “UG”
- Read details and proceed further to apply online
- Fill details and enter on submit button.
- Now enter the user ID and password and select “Login” button.
- Fill Online Application Form displayed on your computer screen
- Pay required fee through online
- Upload necessary documents then press on “Submit” button.
- In the end take a print out of deposited application form for future use.
Direct Resource Link – PJTSAU B.Sc Admission Notification
Note – For more information of PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc Admission 2018 please visit Official Website.
PJTSAU B.Sc Counselling Call Letter
Students can attend counselling if eligible for this procedure to seat allotment. Every applier will have to show PJTSAU Hyderabad B.Sc Counselling Call Letter 2018 which will be available online on official website of University shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
PJTSAU B.Sc Counselling 2018
Based on the online applications received, merit lists will be published for each category. Applicants in the merit list will be provided a deadline for reserving their seats and completing admission formalities.
Those whose name will appear in merit list they may appear in PJTSAU B.Sc Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins soon. In Admission counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- Printed application form (submitted on line) duly signed by the candidate
- Original as well as copy of 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original as well as copy of 12th mark sheet and pass certificate subject to publication of results