OUCET 2018 Notification
Do you eligible to apply for OUCET 2018 Notification? If yes then what are you waiting for as all information about OUCET 2018 entrance exam are here. Osmania University has started to invite online application forms for admission into various PG, PG Diploma and 5-Year Integrated Programs from all ambitious candidates. It is a state level entrance examination which conducts every year by the Authority of Osmania University. After qualify this entrance examination, students can take admission in Osmania University campus, its constituent and affiliated colleges for academic 2018-19.
OUCET stands for Osmania University Common Entrance Test. Every year so many candidates participate in CET from entire country. Seats for study will be offered only those candidates who will qualify in this Entrance Examination. Osmania University came into existence in 1918. It is the 07th oldest in the Country and 03rd oldest in South India. Candidates, who have dream of study at above said courses, it is good opportunity for them to come true their dream for expected life span.
OUCET 2018 application forms submission last date that will be 08th of May 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to participate in CET entrance examination on 05th of June 2018. Hey guys before make submission of application forms, ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match then your application forms should be rejected and your one year may exhaust which is really valuable.
Hey students OUCET 2018 application forms must be submitted only through Online Mode. If any candidate will try to submit their application forms by any other mode then the application forms similarly will be rejected without any intimation to candidates. When candidates have to sit to fill the online application forms they will provide only accurate details. If candidates will provide any wrong information then application forms may also be rejected. Before appear in OUCET 2018 entrance examination, candidates have to prepare themselves in good way. If candidates will not do good preparation then they can’t good score in the entrance examination. So start your study till now to qualify in the examination.
For more details of OUCET 2018 like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
S.C., St. and B.C. Applicants: Out Of the total number of seats available in each subject/course, following is the schedule of reservation of seats for these categories.
|Group E||4% (subject to court decision)|
- Local and Non-Local Applicants: According to the OUCET Notification, 85% of the available seats will reserve for the local applicants
- Others: Those who’re non-locals, they will get the remaining 15% of the seats from the university.
OUCET Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must possess B.Sc/B.A (or) its equivalent examination with not less than 40% marks.
- For SC/ST candidates passing marks is sufficient in the equivalent examination
- Candidates who have passed compartment bachelor’s degree examination are also eligible to submit OUCET Application Form
- Candidates appearing in the final year examination are eligible to apply for the course available.
Applicants have to pay the OUCET Application fees while submitting the form at any TS Online / AP Online centers and also through payment Gateway (Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking).
|Category||No. of Subjects||OUCET 2018 Admission Fee|
|OC / BC||Single Subject||Rs 500/-|
|OC / BC||Additional Subject||Rs 300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Single Subject||Rs 375/-|
|SC/ ST / PH||Additional Subject||Rs 300/-|
- Selection of candidates will be done on the basis of merit in the entrance test.
- The Admission into of college depends on it Recognition / Affiliation by the statutory bodies and option of the college exercised in counselling.
OUCET 2018 Test centers
OUCET 2018 Dates
|Starting date for Registration & Fee payment of OUCET 2018||April 21, 2018|
|Starting date for Submission of OUCET 2018 Online Application form||April 21, 2018|
|Last date for Submission of OUCET Online Application form without late fee||May 8, 2018|
|Last date for Submission of OUCET Online form with a late fee of INR 500||03rd week of May 2018|
|Downloading of OUCET Hall ticket||03rd week of May 2018|
|OUCET Exam date||June 5, 2018|
|Announcement of OUCET Result||July 2018|
How to Apply
- Students may log on to website that is oucet.ouadmissions.com
- Go to notification link for OUCET
- Read details and enter on “Apply Online” link
- Here press on “Registration” link to register yourself.
- Fill all details very carefully like Candidate Name, Age, gender, category, date of birth, mobile number, email id etc.
- Further pay application fee by using Credit / Debit Card / Net Banking.
- Once the registration will be completed with correct details, then your mobile will receive SMS of a “Registration Id”.
- Save your registration no. properly.
- Now click on “Online application form” link.
- Input all the details of Application no / Registration Id and enter on submit button
- At once OUCET 2018 Application Form will be displayed.
- Here you must fill academic, study, reservation, personal and other details
- Upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph/ signature other things if required.
- At last, press “submit” tab and take hard copy of OUCET Application form for future use.
Note – For more information of OUCET 2018 Test please visit official website.
How to Prepare for OUCET
Using the declared OUCET Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the Osmania CET Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
OUCET Exam Pattern 2018
- Total marks will be 100
- 75 questions will comprise in examination
- 25 marks will be awarded by the Department of Physical Education
- Total time given is 90 minutes
- Objective type questions will be asked
- There will be 100 questions in the examination
- Total time given will be 90 minutes
- There will be objective type questions in the examination having questions according to the syllabus
For M.Sc. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Forensic Science, Genetics, Microbiology and Nutrition & Dietetics
- Name of examination is BCBTESFSGMN&D
- Examination will consists of Part-A (Chemistry for 40 Marks)
- Part-B (One of the optional subjects studied at B.Sc. level for 60 Marks.
- The optional are Physics, Botany, Zoology, Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry and Biotechnology).
For 5 Yrs Integrated PG Programmes
- The paper has two parts – A & B.
- There will be objective type questions in the examination
Part – A
|Section-A (Verbal Ability)||25 questions|
|Section-B (General Knowledge)||25 questions|
Part – B
|Section-C (Numerical Data Analysis)||30|
|Section-D (Reasoning and Intelligence)||30|
M.A. Applied Economics
|Section A Mathematics||40 questions|
|Section B General English||15 questions|
|Section C General Knowledge||14 questions|
|Section D Current Affairs||15 questions|
|Section E General Economics||15 questions|
M.Sc in Chemistry & Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- There will be 4 sections in the examination – A, B, C & D
- objective type questions in the examination
- Section A & B are common for both M.P.C & B.P.C students
- Section C Mathematics is for M.P.C students
- Section D Biology is for B.P.C students
|Section A will be of Chemistry||34 questions|
|Section B will be of Physics||33 questions|
|Section C will be of Mathematics||33 questions|
OUCET Card 2018
Appliers of OUCET will appear in Common Entrance Test on 05th June 2018 if shortlisted by university. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required OUCET Card 2018 which will be available online at Osmania University official website from 03rd week of May 2018. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc). Without these supporting documents examiner will not permit you to entertain in CET 2018 entrance test.
OUCET Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their OUCET Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of CET will release 1-2 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
OUCET Result 2018
After successfully commencement of Osmania University CET on fix dates, appeared participants can check OUCET Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
OUCET Counselling 2018
Those who will declare qualify in the Common Entrance Test, applicants will appear in CET Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins from 01st week of August 2018. In OU PGCET counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.