NSIT M.Tech Admission
Are you looking for NSIT M.Tech Admission 2018 entrance test? If yes then you are on right place because each and every necessary point all information about NSIT M.Tech entrance test is written here. Brand new notification has been released by Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology for this master level education course. Through this entrance test eligible and interested candidates can take admission to 2 years Master of Technology (M. Tech) Program offered in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE), Computer Engineering (CSE), Instrumentation & Control Engineering (ICE) for the session 2018-19. This exam is conducts one time in a year. Those candidates who have desire of study in this institute for them it is good opportunity to make career in engineering. Large numbers of candidates will apply to participate in this entrance test but all of them only eligible and talented candidates will be shortlisted for admission. Selection of the candidates for admission will be done on the basis of applied candidate’s eligibility and performance in the GATE entrance test.
For GATE 2018 entrance test, notification released and commencement of online application forms has been started from 05th May 2018 at 10:00 AM. Candidates who are interested and eligible can make submission of their online application forms latest by last date 28th May 2018 (11:59 PM). Once appliers make submission of their application forms successfully then their GATE 2018 entrance test will be held soon. One important thing applicants will remember that is Eligibility Criteria! Match your eligibility criteria before make submission of application forms via online mode. Your application forms will be rejected without any intimation to you.
As we already informed that NSIT M.Tech Admission 2018 application forms will be accepted if filled properly. Only said way of application forms will be acceptable. We are suggesting you; provide only accurate details when you have to fill your online application forms. If the exam conducting body fined any wrong information which provided by you in the form then your forms may be cancelled. Your next step will be preparation; candidates have to prepare themselves in good way because if you will not prepare well then you can’t score good marks in exam.
For more information of NSIT M.Tech 2018 Admission like Notification, Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee etc please see this page till the end.
M.Tech. Course in below disciplines
- M. Tech. in Biochemical Engineering under the Division of Biotechnology
- M. Tech. in Signal Processing under the Division of Electronics & Communication Engineering
- M. Tech. in Embedded System & VLSI under the Division of Electronics/Communication Eng (ECE)
- M. Tech. in Computer Engineering under the Division of Computer Engineering (COE)
- M. Tech. in Process Control under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Eng (ICE)
- M. Tech. in Industrial Electronics under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Eng (ICE)
- M. Tech. in Production Eng under the Division of Manufacturing & Process Automation Eng (MPAE
- M. Tech. in Engineering Management under the Division of Manufacturing & Process Automation Engineering (MPAE)
NSIT M.Tech Admission Seat Matrix
Branches wise Seats Allocation (Full Time Sponsored)
- IS – M. Tech (Information System) under the Division of Computer Eng.: 23 Seats [Gen – 10, SC – 02, ST – 01, Spon. (PT) – 05, Part Time – 05]
- SP – M. Tech (Signal Processing) under the Division of Electronics and Communication Eng.: 23 Seats [Gen – 10, SC – 02, ST – 01, Spon (PT) – 05, Part Time – 05]
- PC – M .Tech (Process Control) under the Division of Instrumentation & Control Eng.: 23 Seats [Gen – 10, SC – 02, ST – 01, Spon (PT) – 05, Part Time – 05]
- BCE – M .Tech (Biochemical Eng) under the Division of Biochemical Eng: 18 Seats [Gen – 10, SC – 02, ST – 01, Spon (PT) – 05, Part Time – 05]
- ESV – M .Tech (Embedded System & VLSI (ESV)): 18 Seats [Gen – 10, SC – 02, ST – 01, Spon) – 05]
- IE- M .Tech (Industrial Electronics (IE)): 18 Seats [Gen – 10, SC – 02, ST – 01, Spon) – 05]
- PE- M .Tech (Production Engineering (PE)): 18 Seats [Gen – 10, SC – 02, ST – 01, Spon) – 05]
- EM- M .Tech (Engineering Management): 18 Seats [Gen – 10, SC – 02, ST – 01, Spon) – 05]
- Grand Total [Gen – 80, SC – 16, ST – 08, Spon (Full Time) – 40, Part Time – 15], Total: 159 Seats
- 03% seats of 104 (General + SC + ST) will be reserved for PH candidates and merit list will be finalised on the basis of GATE Score collectively for all branches
NSIT M.Tech Eligibility Criteria
Full Time M. Tech Program with Scholarship (4 Semester Program of 2-Year Duration)
- A candidate must have passed B.E/B. Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication /Computer /Electronics/ Electrical Engineering /Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent from recognized University/ Institutions; or
- A candidate must have passed in the AMIE (India) Exam with appropriate specialization /Grad IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any other exam in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to BE degree by the University of Delhi. The preference shall be given to those candidates who are GATE qualified
- Experience period will be counted from the date of declaration of B.E result till 31st July 2018
- A letter from the employer must be furnished stating that the candidate is being sponsored to get admission; the employer should also indicate that the candidate will not be withdrawn midway till the completion of the course.
Part time M.Tech Program (6 Semester Program of 3-Year Duration):
- A candidates must have passed B.E/B. Tech degree in Electronics & Communication /Computer /Electronics/ Electrical Engineering /Instrumentation & Control Engineering from the University of Delhi or equivalent from recognized University/ Institutions; or
- A candidate must have passed in the AMIE (India) Exam with appropriate specialization /Grade IETE (India) AMIE (London) or any other exam in the concerned branch recognized as equivalent to B.E degree by the University of Delhi
- The candidates must have minimum one-year’s full-time work experience in a registered firm /company/Industry/Educational and Research Institutes/any Govt. Dept.
- One-year experience will be counted from the date of declaration of B.E result till 31st July 2018
- The candidates will be required to submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employers; no scholarship shall be available for part time M. Tech programme students
- A candidate should be at least 21 years of age before the first day of October 2018. However, the Vice-Chancellor on the basis of individual merit may relax the age up to a maximum period of one year
- Reservations for SC/ST and Physically Challenged (PH) candidates will be as per the admission procedure and implemented division wise as communicated by the Faculty of Technology
- “No seats be reserved for SC in a post-graduate course where the number of seats is less than 07 where number of seats is 07 or more but less than 15, 15% of seats be reserved for SC candidates
- Make where the number of seats is 15 or more reservation @15% and @7.5% for SC/ST candidates (inter-changeable) respectively
- The reservation will be implemented department wise 03% of total seats will be reserved to the physically challenged candidates if they are eligible (not less than 40% of disabilities)
Process of Selection
- The selection of the Full-Time General /SC/ST/ PH M. Tech Students shall be made on the basis of Gate Score only amongst the candidates registered online for the admission, through screening committee and selection committee
- The percentage in qualifying examination shall decide the merit (as on the date of application)
- In all such cases preference will be given to those who have completed the BE/B. Tech or equivalent degree course on the date of Online registration
- The final selection of the candidates for Sponsored (Full-Time) and Part-Time Course shall be made by the Selection Committee on the basis of their performance at the qualifying examination, written test and interview as indicated below:
For Full Time Sponsored/ Part Time M. Tech Program:
- Qualifying Exam (Aggregate): 50%
- Test conducted by Institute: 30%
- Interview/Viva-Voce: 20%
- Total Minimum Marks: 100%
- GATE qualified candidates selected for full-time M. Tech course will be entitled for AICTE scholarship as per rules/procedures decided by AICTE at the time of release of scholarship
- Sponsored/Part-Time candidate will not be eligible to receive scholarship even if they are admitted on the basis of GATE score
Application Form Fee
Fee for India Students
Candidates selected will be required to deposit the annual fee and other charges immediately at the time of registration for which, he/she will be intimated before the date of registration well before the time the amount of fee payable by him/her is Rs 79,770/- (for full time students); and Rs.78220/- only (for part time students)
Fee for Foreign Students
Foreign Students can directly apply to NSIT for M. Tech admission; the amount of fee payable by him/her is US$ 6990/- (at the time of admission), US$400 Registration fee and US $100, Special fee per year (likely to be revised); all such candidates must have NOC from MHRD
Favorable Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|Submission Application form||05th May 2018|
|Last date for submission of Form||28th May 2018|
How to Apply
- First of all candidates have to open the organization official website www.nsit.nic.in
- See “M.Tech ADMISSION 2018-19” tab.
- Read all details completely
- After read all information go to Link “Online Application Form”
- Fill all details very carefully like Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Age, gender, category, date of birth, Aadhar Number, Address, Mobile Number etc. from “New Registration tab”
- Submit the form by paying the fee
- Take a hard copy also to retain it for future.
Direct Resource Link – Official Advertisement
Link for – Apply Online
Note – For more information about please visit Official Website.
How to Prepare for NSIT
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through NSIT M.Tech Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
NSIT Admit Card
Dear appliers NSIT Call Letter will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
NSIT M.Tech Result & Cut Off
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants NSIT M. Tech Result and NSIT M. Tech Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
NSIT M. Tech Counselling
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for NSIT M. Tech Counselling 2018. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.