NPTI Badarpur Admission 2018
Have you decided to know Applying process of NPTI Badarpur Admission 2018? If yes then you are going to get confirm information about NPTI Badarpur Admission 2018. National Power Training Institute (NPTI), Badarpur, New Delhi has started to invite application forms from dedicated candidates for Admission into its 26 weeks Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution starting from the academic year 2018-19. National Power Training Institute Delhi is one of the nine centers of NPTI in the country. Established in the year 1974, the institute is ideally located in the premises of Badarpur Thermal Power Station (BTPS) of NTPC Ltd. Since inception NPTI Delhi has progressed towards establishing itself as a center of excellence in field of Power Engineering Training & Development, in consonance with the contemporary and future needs of the country’s power sector. The institute offers an excellent academic environment coupled with quality infrastructure. Not only does it celebrate freedom of thought, cultivate vision and encourage growth, but also inculcates human values and concern for environment and society. Candidates, who have BE/ B.Tech may apply offline right now.
Application Form for NPTI Badarpur Admission 2018 has been started now. Candidates, who are eligible, must send NPTI Badarpur 2018 application forms to given address till 10th August 2018. Once applicants successfully submitted their offline application forms after that shortlisted candidate will appear in counselling. Hey guys sure about your eligibility conditions because if your eligibility criteria should not match as per the requirement of NPTI Badarpur then your application forms should be rejected.
NPTI Badarpur Post Graduate Diploma Application Form duly prepare format will be acceptable from opening and closing date. One more thing applicants must also remember that forms of all candidates will be accepted only in Offline Mode. Any other mode or way of application forms should be rejected. While filling NPTI Badarpur Admission form, provide only accurate details like your name, age, academic qualification record etc. Admission will be on the basis of marks counted in merit list.
For more information of NPTI Badarpur Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Post Graduate Diploma Course in Transmission and Distribution is a modular course of 26 weeks duration. Formal coaching will be held at Regional Institute of NPTI located at Badarpur (New Delhi)
Intake – 60 Seats
Reservation – Reservation for OBC/SC/ST/Specially abled as per Govt. of India Norms. Seats are also reserved for candidates sponsored from Power utilities
The number of seats may be changed at the discretion of the NPTI management
Many reputed companies visit NPTI for campus placement and placement fee is charged from those who are placed through campus. 70% students from current batch have already been placed within 3 months of starting However, placement is not guaranteed.
Students should have B.E./B.Tech. OR equivalent in Electrical / Power / Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
Candidates have to pay fee through Demand Draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of NPTI, Badarpur payable at New Delhi with Candidate’s name written on its back.
- PGDC (T&D) – Rs. 1,45,000/- for Non-Sponsored and Rs. 1,90,000/- for Single Installments
- *GST extra @18% shall be charged separately on the fees
- There is no fee concession for any category of candidates. The cost of transportation to local industries/ utilities will be Rs.7000/- + 18% GST
- Outstation transportation/ boarding/ lodging charges will be borne by the participants separately
- A refundable caution money of Rs. 4000/- for non-hostellers and Rs. 6000/- for hostellers (refundable subject to full fee payment) is to be deposited at the time of joining
The selection of the students would be based on Merit basis, % in B.E./ B.Tech Examination.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date of Receipt of Applications: 10th August 2018
- Counseling list declaration (on our website & notice board only): 21st August 2018
- Counseling: 31st August 2018
- Commencement of Course: 04th September 2018
How to Apply
- Students may log on to website that is www.nptidelhi.net
- On the menu bar of home page go to ‘Notices’ section and enter on ‘Admission Notice’
- Read detailed information from given links
- Now make a format of application and fill the form completely
- Add xerox copies of documents along with DD
- Check all the entries again and write name of the course being applied super scribed on top of envelope containing application
- Now send envelop to following address.
“The Principal Director,
National Power Training Institute (NR),
Badarpur, New Delhi-110044”
Direct Resource Link – NPTI Badarpur Admission Notice
Note – For more information of NPTI Badarpur Admission please visit official website.
NPTI Badarpur Merit List 2018
After successfully receipt the NPTI Badarpur Admission Form, appeared participants can check NPTI Badarpur Merit List 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
NPTI Badarpur Counselling Call Letter
Students who have submitted the application form are required to download NPTI Badarpur Counselling Call Letter. To occupy the seat in counselling hall entry at least 30 minutes before start the procedure to offer the available seats to willing students.
NPTI Badarpur Counselling 2018
Those who will come in merit list, they can appear in NPTI Badarpur Admission Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins shortly. In counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.