NMIMS Admission 2018
Welcome students! Do you want to read the official details for NMIMS Admission 2018 – 2019? If yes than don’t go now anywhere and please read all the guidelines before proceed to apply for Executive MBA Pharmaceutical Management. Recently NMIMS, School of Business Management (SBM), Mumbai has started to invite applications from ambitious and educated students for admission to its Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management Programme for the session 2018 onwards. The School of Business Management (SBM) of SVKM’s NMIMS, Deemed to be University (as per UGC Norms) is recognized one of India’s premier business schools. This school is situated in Mumbai which is the financial hub and nerve centre of the country. Apart from short term courses/ programs for students, SBM also offers executive education programs for those excited professionals who want to make their careers bright. The main aim of SBM educational experience is to equip students with a bedrock of management skills to help them navigate through the complex business environment of today. Eligible candidates must apply today to get this degree.
There are only 40 Students seats available for NMIMS Admission 2018 – 2019 which online Registration is ongoing from 05th May 2018 to 12th August 2018. Shortlisted applicants are suggested to get ready for admission as Commencement of the Program will be started from 10th September 2018. Closure of Admission Date is 26th September 2018. So, dear appliers if you are fully eligible for available course than you can apply today through online only.
Such applicants who possesses any graduation degree from a recognized University in any discipline they are suggested to read this article till end and take part in this schedule of NMIMS Executive MBA Pharmaceutical Management Admission 2018. Other details for this chance of study are shown below regarding, academic record, age limit, selection process etc on this article for visitors of the page.
Executive MBA in Pharmaceutical Management
Duration of the Program: 2 years from admission
No. of Seats: 40 Students
Applicants must have –
- At least Graduation from a recognized University in any discipline
- There must be Min 3 years work experience in Pharmaceutical Industry up to the date of conduct of written test/personal interview
- Students who have completed graduation by doing part-time course or through distance learning, correspondence courses, externally, open school from recognized University are eligible to apply
- The work experience should be full time experience and should NOT include internships, projects, training period etc
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Written test/Personal interview conducted for E-MBA by NMIMS.
Online Registration Fees for all applicants is Rs. 1500/- (This is one-time fee, no fees will be charged for Personal Interview). Hey guys Registration Fees are non-refundable. Payment of registration fee can be made by Credit Card (Visa/Master) or by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “SVKM’s NMIMS” payable at Mumbai.
Admission Fees Structure
The Fees for E-MBA in Pharmaceutical Management for 2017 Batch were Rs. 4,50,000/- (for reference only) (schedule as listed)
- At time of Admission: Rs. 10,0000/-
- At the end of first six months: Rs. 10,0000/-
- At the end of next six months: Rs. 12,5000/-
- And at the end of next six months: Rs. 12,5000/-
- The fees for 2018 Batch will be informed during written test/personal interview
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Online Registration and Payment of Fees opening date: 05th May 2018
- Last date to apply online: 12th August 2018
- Commencement of the Program: 10th September 2018
- Closure date of Admission: 26th September 2018
How to Apply
- Students must visit the official site of university that is www.nmims.edu
- On reaching home page of portal go on “Admission” tab given in the menu bar.
- Now press enter on “Executive MBA Pharmaceutical Management Admission Procedure” link given in the drop down list
- Read details and enter on “Apply Online”
- Now fill correct details in the form
- After that, you need to upload all the required documents scanned copy
- Then you are required to press on “Submit” tab and take a print out of the Uttaranchal University Application form for further usage
Direct Resource Link of: NMIMS Admission 2018 – 2019
Note – For more information of NMIMS Admission 2018-19 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for Entrance
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of master level education course-
NMIMS Admit Card 2018-19
All the participants who are eager to appear in NMIMS Admission 2018-19 PG Entrance Test they will required NMIMS Admit Card 2018-19 which will be available online at schools official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
NMIMS Answer Key 2018
Students can download their NMIMS Answer Key 2018 – 2019 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
NMIMS MBA Result 2018-19
After conduct the entrance of NMIMS MBA Courses on given dates, appeared participants can check their NMIMS Result 2018-19 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
NMIMS Executive MBA Counselling
Students who are eager to take admission in SBM Schools, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance and in interview. Seat for study in schools will be allotted through counselling. In NMIMS Executive MBA Pharmaceutical Management Counselling 2018-19 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.
Documents Required for Counselling:
- Graduate Passing Certificate
- UG Mark Sheet
- 12th Class Mark Sheet
- Mark Sheet of the exam conducted
- Birth Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Original Identity Proof
- Category Certificate
- Recent Passport size photographs
- Candidates have to pay the Counselling fees