NIACL Assistant Syllabus
Are you looking for PDF of NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2018 – 2019? If yes then you are at right place to get all information of NIACL Syllabus as well as exam pattern also. Syllabus of NIACL Assistant vacancies is available here for all appliers. With the help of provided syllabus, applicants can easily prepare for upcoming test of job. New India Assurance Company Limited (NIACL) has invited application forms from eligible candidates to fulfill the vacant posts of Assistant. Regard this notification, large numbers of candidates have applied, now after successfully submission of application forms candidates will appear in written exam for that syllabus will be a vital thing which is available here for each candidate.
We recommend you, to prepare self according to NIACL Prelims-Main Syllabus 2018 because if you will prepare to yourself according to it then you can score good marks in exam and you can also escape from extra study of topics. If you will prepare t yourself according to NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2018 – 2019, its benefit you have to see in examination when in paper, questions will be asked from you which you have already read or prepared by syllabus. Through syllabus and exam pattern, you can get all informative or required details of exam like how many questions will be in paper, types of questions, paper time duration, on which subject you have to more focus etc? Hey guys we are advice you, keep continue your practice to solve the mode question papers and increase your paper solving speed day by day. Speed will increase by daily practice it’s not come naturally. Practice you can do via online or offline mode.
By following the given NIACL Prelims-Main Exam Pattern 2018 – 2019, candidates can start their preparation by topic wise in short period of time also. If candidates have to prepare themselves according to syllabus then they have to prepare only asked areas questions as per the requirement (not do the extra study here and there topics). Hey guys do your preparation must be better than the best because competition in NIACL exam will be very high due to more numbers of appliers. Large numbers of Entire country candidates want to set up their career in NIACL. So we believe that only well prepared candidates can crack the exam and make place in merit list.
For more information of NIACL Assistant Class III Syllabus particular subject questions, candidates will have to see this page till the end –
NIACL Assistant Syllabus Overview
NIACL Assistant Syllabus for Computer Knowledge
- Fundamentals of Computer
- History of Computer
- MS Office – Word, Powerpoint, Excel & Access
- Input Output devices
- Computer Shortcuts
- Important Abbreviation
Syllabus (Numerical Ability)
- Data Interpretation (Pie, Tabular, Line, Missing etc)
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Problem on Ages
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Time, Speed and Distance
- Simplification / Approximation
- Boats & Streams
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit, Loss and Discount
- Time & Work
- Mixture and Alligations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Data Sufficiency (Two and Three Statement)
Syllabus for Reasoning Ability
- Puzzles/ Seating Arrangement (Circular, Square, Floor, Linear etc.)
- Inequality (Coded and Direct)
- Direction based questions
- Logical Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Coding – Decoding
- Input – Output
- Order and Ranking
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
Syllabus for English Language
- Sentence Improvement
- Para Jumbles
- Cloze Test
- Spotting Errors
- Reading Comprehension
- Single / Double Fillers
- Para/ Sentence Completion
Syllabus for General Awareness
- Under this section Questions will be asked from the Current Affairs mostly of past 3 to 4 months & Insurance/ Banking Awareness can also be asked.
- Static Awareness this section include questions on Books & authors, Currencies, Important Places, Awards, Headquarters, Prime Ministers Schemes, Dams, Folk dances, Rivers, Wildlife centuries/National park, Important Days etc.
NIACL Assistant Class III Cadre Exam Pattern
Prelims Exam Pattern
- The exam consists of 3 sections English Language, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability.
- The total number of question is 100 (Multiple choice questions).
- Total duration of exam is 60 minutes.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Mains Exam Pattern
- The mains exam consists of 5 sections Reasoning Ability, English Language, General Awareness, Computer Knowledge and Numerical Ability.
- The total number of question is 250 (Multiple choice questions).
- Total duration of exam is 120 minutes.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Download – NIACL Assistant Prelims-Main Syllabus
Note – For more information of NIACL Pre-Main Exam Pattern please visit Official Website.