MICAT Application Form
- MICAT Application Form
- Courses Offered
- MICAT Eligibility Criteria
- Fee Information
- Admission Process
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- Exam Centers for MICAT II
- How to Prepare for MICAT Exam?
- MICAT Exam Pattern
- Consideration for Merit List
- MICAT Admit Card 2018
- MICAT Result & Cut Off 2018
- MICAT Counselling 2018
Searching for a process to apply for MICAT 2018 – 2019? If yes then finally you have reached at the portal where all suitable content is available for Mudra Institute of Communication Test (MICAT) Registration 2019. Online Application forms are inviting by Mudra Institute of Communication (MICA) for admission into Post Graduate Programmes PGDM-C. Students must have qualified the CAT/XAT/GMAT to apply for this chance of management courses. MICA (formerly known as Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad) was established in 1991, is the only residential institute in the country, and perhaps in the Asia-Pacific region, dedicated to creating leadership in Strategic Marketing and Communication. MICA, an autonomous, non-profit institution, offers a wide-range of academic programmes including three residential programs: the Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C), Crafting Creative Communication (CCC) and Fellow Programme in Management-Communications (FPM-C). Willing candidates must apply online today for a best fit course.
MICAT I & II Registration Online Form details are given in MICAT Notification and according to that form will be started to receive MICAT I from all eligible candidates from September 2018. Those candidates who are interested can submit their Application I forms till last date that will be in December 2018 at 11:55 pm. Once appliers have to submit their Application forms successfully after that they have to appear in entrance exam. Before make submission of your Application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of MICA and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your Application forms will be rejected at the same time of checking it.
Deserving candidates of entire country will have to remind that MICAT 2019 Application forms will be accepted online only. So guys submit Application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then Application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks. Exam will be conducted in the month of December 2018.
Further guidelines in relation with MICAT 2018 – 2019 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, Application fee, Application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
MICAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
Applicants appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply for MICAT II Exam 2018.
- Aspirants are required to pay application fee of Rs. 1965/- through online mode using Debit Card / Net Banking / Credit Card.
- The MICAT PGDM-C Course Fee for two years, including tuition fee, residential charges (Boarding and Lodging) etc is Rs. 16, 50, 000 (approx.)
The selection process involves three steps. The process is described below:
Step-I: CAT/ XAT/GMAT*
Each candidate has to take at least one of the three exams: CAT/ XAT/GMAT
Step-II: MICA Admission Test (MICAT)*
All candidates are assessed on MICAT, which consists of 6 sections: Psychometric (P), Verbal ability (VA), Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation (QADI), General awareness (GA), Divergent and Convergent Thinking (DCT), and Descriptive Test (DT).
Step – III: Group Exercise (GE) and Personal Interview (PI).
All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/GMAT* & MICAT shall appear for both GE & PI.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|MICAT – I Registration opens||September 2018|
|MICAT – I Registration closes||December 2018 at 11:55 pm|
|Issue of MICAT- I Call Letters/Admit Card||December 2018|
|MICAT – I||December 2018|
|MICAT -I Score (To be declared)||January 2019|
|MICAT – II Registration opens||January 3, 2018|
|MICAT – II Registration closes||February 2019 at 11:55 pm|
|Issue of MICAT- II Call Letters/Admit Card||February 2019|
|MICAT – II||February 2019|
|MICAT – II Score (To be declared)||February 2019|
|GE & PI Shortlist||March 1, 2018|
|GE & PI at Delhi and Kolkata||March 2019|
|GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad||March 2019|
|GE & PI at Bangalore & Mumbai||March 2019|
|Final results||March 2019|
How to Apply
- Log on to the official site that is www.mica.ac.in
- On home page, aspirants need to select “PGDM-C 2018-2020 MICAT-II Admissions open Apply Online” link.
- From new page go to “MICA PGDM-C 2018-2020 Application” against MICAT Notification 2018.
- Those who are new users are required to enter on “New Registration” Tab.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- If you have complete the process of Registration I than go for Registration II procedure.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for further use.
Direct Link for – MICAT 2018 Information Brochure
Direct Link for – MICAT I & II Registration 2018 – 2019
Link for – MICAT Apply Online
Note – For more info of MICAT 2019 please visit right now official website.
Exam Centers for MICAT II
How to Prepare for MICAT Exam?
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through MICAT Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
MICAT Exam Pattern
- MICA admission test, MICAT 2018 will be a multidimensional computer based examination, which will assess candidates in areas such as
- Divergent Thinking Abilities
- Written Communication Abilities
- General Awareness
- Analytical & Verbal Abilities
|Mode of exam||Computer-based|
|Time duration||2 hours and 45 minutes|
|Number of sections||Psychometric test, VA, QA, GA and DCR|
|Number of questions||140|
Consideration for Merit List
All those applicants who appear in GE & PI, and fulfill the following conditions will be considered for the merit list:
- Majority recommendation by all the panel members of PI
- At least 3.5 or more on a 5-point scale in GE
- At least 4 or more on a 5-point scale in PI
- For all those who meet the criteria described in point a) (Step-III): a final composite score (FCS) shall be created based on the following MICAT Cut Off 2018:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT* and ***: 20%; MICAT **: 30%; GE: 20%; PI: 30%; (Scaled Scores**** will be used for MICAT).
MICAT Admit Card 2018
Dear appliers MICAT Admit Card will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Common Admission Test Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
MICAT Result & Cut Off 2018
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants MICAT Result and MICAT Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
MICAT Counselling 2018
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for MICAT Counselling 2018. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.