Mangalore University PG Admission
- Mangalore University PG Admission
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Application Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for Entrance
- Exam Pattern
- Mangalore University PG Admit Card 2018
- Mangalore University Answer Key 2018
- Mangalore University Result 2018
- Mangalore University Counselling
Do you want to know Mangalore University PG Admission 2018-19 processes? If yes then you have finally come at right place from where you can get entire information about Mangalore University Admission 2018. Mangalore University, Karnataka is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into various PG programmes in different fields of education such as MA/M.Sc/M.Com/M.Ed. Under this admission notification, only eligible graduates can apply. For admission there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate in aptitude test to get entry in institute. Admission final decision will be made on the basis of aptitude test performance. Mangalore University campus at Mangalagangothri, located about 20 km to the south-east of the historic coastal town of Mangalore, sets the tone for the educational endeavors of the three districts under the jurisdiction of the University. It is a picturesque campus that sprawls over 333 acres, overlooking the confluence of the river Nethravathi with the Arabian Sea on the one side, and the cloud-capped Western Ghats on the other. It grew out of a modest post-graduate centre of the University of Mysore to become the focal point of an independent University in 1980. The campus, which once housed a mere three postgraduate departments, now has twenty-five postgraduate departments, supported by modern infrastructure and experienced faculty. Candidates who wish to study in PG program, it is best opportunity for them. Candidates can apply by fill the application forms.
Mangalore University Admission application form submission process is ongoing. Eligible candidates can make submission of PG Admission Application Form on or before last date that is 16th July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
Hey dear participants, after the last date of application forms accepting nobody application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms will be considered through Online Mode as well as offline mode too. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for Mangalore University Admission 2018-19. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should check PG Exam Dates.
For more information of Mangalore University PG Admission 2018-19 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- M.Sc programme
- M.B.A (Tourism Administration)
- B.P.Ed (Bachelor of Physical Education)
- M.S.W. (Master of Social Work)
- M.Com (Master of Commerce)
- M.P.Ed. (Master of Physical Education)
- M.Ed. (Master of Education)
- PG Diploma in Cyber Security/ Yogic Science (1 year)
- Certificate course in Yogic Science (3 months)
- M.Com/ M.Sc. Chemistry
- MBA (International Business) – Evening Program
- M.A. Sanskrit/ M. A. Hindi
- Graduation degree in relevant filed from a well recognized institute or university with good academic records.
- Those aspirants who are appearing in the last year of their graduation can also apply.
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of Merit Lists / Entrance Examination / Interview / Group Discussion. Mangalore University will conduct Mangalore University Entrance Examination for the following courses-
- Master of Communication and Journalism (M.C.J)
- Master of Social Work (M.S.W.)
- Sc. in Biotechnology, Computer Science, Electronics and Yogic Science
- All M.B.A. Programmes
- Master of International Business (M.I.B)
- Master of Human Resource Development (M.H.R.D)
- Bachelor of Physical Education and Master of Physical Education
Candidates will have to pay below mentioned amount as application fee in form of Challan or DD in favor of Finance Officer, Mangalore University payable only at Mangalagangothri /Mangalore:
- 300 for general category and Rs. 150 for SC/ST/Cat-1
- If ordered by post, Rs. 350 for general category and Rs. 200 for SC/ST/Cat-1 through a Demand Draft in favour of ‘Finance Officer, Mangalore University’
- If you are required to give the entrance test, a fee of Rs.300 for general category Rs.150 for SC/ST/ Category-I must also be paid.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last date to apply: 16th July 2018
How to Apply
- First of all students must visit the official site of university that is www.suniv.ac.in
- Here press on “P.G. ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2018-19” link available at the home page
- On the new page enter on “PROSPECTUS 2018-19.”
- Read the Mangalore University Admission Notification carefully
- Choose link as “P.G. PROGRAMME APPLICATION FORM – FOR THE YEAR 2018-19.”.
- Now fill ‘details in Online Admission Application Form from Educational Qualification’ and other info
- Than pay your apply application fee through proper channel.
- At last submit your complete Mangalore University Admission Form within given period of time.
- Don’t miss to get the hard copy deposited Application Form for future use.
- Friends read Notification at first and download the application form
- Fill the offline Application Form by providing all necessary details
- Now attach required documents attested copies along with form
- In the end send the dully filled application form at the address written in notice.
Direct Resource Link for: Official Prospectus for PG Course 2018
Direct Resource Link of: Download PG Admission Application Form
Direct Link for: Apply Online For Admission
Note – For more info about Mangalore University PG Admission 2018-19 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for Entrance
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of master level education course-
- Exam will be MCQ pattern
- 1 mark will be given to right answer
- There may be negative marking
- OMR sheet will be given to mark the answers
Mangalore University PG Admit Card 2018
Appliers will appear in Mangalore University PG Admission Entrance Test. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required MU Admit PG Card 2018 which will be available online at University official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
Mangalore University Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their Mangalore University Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of educational test will release within three days after conduct the examination. With the help of answer key Applicants can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
Mangalore University Result 2018
After conduct the entrance of Mangalore University Courses on given dates, appeared participants can check their Mangalore University Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
Mangalore University Counselling
Students who are eager to take admission in Mangalore University, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Mangalore University Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.