Krushi Sevak Syllabus 2018
From here candidates can get Krushi Sevak Syllabus 2018? Dear guys if you were searching Krushi Sevak Syllabus 2018 then your search will be completed now here. Candidates can achieve their Krushi Sevak Syllabus and Krushi Sevak Exam Pattern accurate details in easy and effective way from here. Few days ago Department of Agriculture, Government of Maharashtra invited application forms by eligible candidates to fulfill the Krushi Sevak vacant post. From this syllabus, candidates can prepare to themselves in effective mode straight forward way. Large numbers of applicants will participate in Maharashtra Agriculture Department Krushi Sevak exam and competition in this exam will be very high.
To crack this exam is not so easy task if you want to crack this exam then you have to prepare yourself in best way. Please try to obtain high rated marks in this exam because if lots of candidates pass the exam then cut off list will release and on the basis of cut off marks list, candidate’s selection will be done. If you will prepare to yourself as per the given Krushi Sevak Syllabus and Krushi Sevak Exam Pattern then you have not face more difficulties in exam because you already familiar from exam paper.
Candidates who want to deserve career in Department of Agriculture as Krushi Sevak, it is good opportunity for them. After successfully filled the application forms now you have need to crack exam and appoint on Krushi Sevak Post in Maharashtra State. Questions in Krushi Sevak exam will be asked from English, Marathi, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Agriculture Subject.
For more information of Krushi Sevak particular subject questions, candidates will have to view this page till the end. Now take a cool look and read this page till the end for complete overview of Krushi Sevak Syllabus and Exam Pattern –
Krushi Sevak Exam Pattern Details
- In Krushi Sevak exam questions will be asked from English, Marathi, General Knowledge, General Intelligence and Agriculture Subject.
- Paper will contain 200 questions and 200 marks will be allotted to candidates
- Candidates have to more focus on Agriculture Subject because only from this subject 120 questions will be asked and 120 marks will be rewarded to candidates.
Krushi Sevak Syllabus Overview
- Some mathematical operations
- Problems with directions
- Problems related to analysis and analogy
- Alphabetical Series and number series
- Coding and decoding
- Problems on calendars
- Venn diagram
- Time and work
- Time and distance
- Allegations and mixtures
- Area of triangle, circle, square etc
- Problems on train
- Problems on number systems
- Simple arithmetic operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication.
- Square roots and Cube roots
- Problems on averages
- Opposite words
- One word for a sentence
- One Word Substitution
- Antonyms and synonyms
- Words Followed by Particular propositions
- And some Grammar related question
- Insect morphology
- Plant Diseases
- Horticultural crops
- Herbicides and Fungicides
- Agricultural Economics
- Agro-based industries
- The importance of Horticulture
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Extension Education
- Cell structure
- Historical developments in Agriculture
- Integrated Farming Systems
- Weed flora and their management
- Watershed Management
- Ultra Structure of Plant cells
- Plant Genetic Resources
- Tissue culture and Plant Genetic Engineering
- Global warming
- Types of Soils
- Fertilizer control
Note – For more information of Krushi Sevak Syllabus please visit official website.