Konkan Railway Syllabus 2018
Do you need Konkan Railway Syllabus 2018 – 2019 PDF? If yes than stay tuned with us and get success in downloading Trackman/Khalasi/JE Exam Pattern. Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has disclosed an advertisement for the declaration of Group D posts for for filling up the nil vacancies. All those participants who are excited to join this region railway for offered posts they must apply earlier. After apply for Trackman/Khalasi/JE positions, aspirants will have to start preparation effectively to crack Group exam with better marks. Candidates must show talent exam to get marks more than or equal to cut off marks the excepted merit list because merit list participants will called for further round of selection.
To join Railway department for current posts; catch all the information declared by official who are ready to operate exam for nil vacancies. Job seekers must focus deeply on Konkan Railway Trackman/Khalasi/JE Syllabus. All the applicants who are sure about preparation skills required for group D test, they must go to the official website of KR and download the PDF file of Exam Pattern. Willing participants must be ready to appear in exam with high level preparation especially on the subjects such as Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science and General awareness and current affairs. To beat the compititon in the exam, appliers must have Latest Exam Pattern to know the paper difficulty level. Also applicants must get the healthy advice from expert who have beat such exams or join coaching center for best study material.
All eligible aspirants must given attention on this web page to know the information of upcoming exam. According to source of news, KR jobs test will be conducted in the month of October 2018 to recruit suitable appliers. To download PDF file of syllabus, candidates need to go through the official website of Konkan Railway. Now start preparation day by day till date of commencement the selection test so that necessary marks may be achieved easily. Do as much as possible study for all sections of test pattern to place in railway. Every aspirant must prepare according to the official syllabus provided here to get sure success in KR test. On this web page, details are brought up regarding Konkan Railway Exam Pattern in below section for all candidates.
Other required details regarding Konkan Railway Syllabus & Exam Paper Pattern are provided below. Guys read all words carefully-
Konkan Railway Syllabus Overview
Konkan Railway Group D Syllabus
Konkan Group D Syllabus of Mathematics
- Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio & Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work; Time and Distance.
- Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square Root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
KRCL Group D Syllabus of General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn diagram, Data Interpretation, and Sufficiency.
- Conclusions and Decision Making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
KRCL Group D General Science Syllabus
- Life Sciences
- The questions will be based on 7th standard level.
KRCL Syllabus of General awareness and current affairs
- Science & Technology
- Politics and other subjects of importance.
Konkan Group D Exam Pattern
- Dear appliers you must note that Computer-Based Online Test will be conducted in the month of August 2018.
- One-Third marks will be cut on each and every wrong answer.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to Common General Awareness.
- There will be total 100 Questions
- Total 100 Marks will be given for all questions if solved completely
- Duration of Test will be 90 Minutes
- 1/3 negative marks will be given for every wrong answer
|Questions Type||Subject Names||No. of Ques||Total Marks||Timing|
|Objective Questions||General Science||100||100||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General awareness and current affairs|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
- Candidates twice the number of vacancies who qualify in CBT will be called for PET- candidates equal to the number of vacancies who qualify in PET will be called for DV. Extra 50% of the number of vacancy who qualify in PET will also be called for DV as a stand by. PET is qualifying in nature.
- Male Candidates will have to Qualify the 1000 Meters race in the 04 Minutes 15 Seconds.
- Female Candidates will have to Qualify the 400 Meters race in the 03 minutes 10 Seconds.
KRCL Railway JE Exam Syllabus for Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Input Output
- Puzzle Tabulation also
- Coding Decoding
- Coded Inequalities
- Ranking/ Alphabet Test/ Direction
KRCL Junior Engineer Syllabus for General Awareness
- International & National Organizations
- General Science
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
KRCL JE Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion, Percentage
- Sequence & Series
- Data Interpretation also
- Number Systems
- Surds & Indices
- Profit & Loss
- Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere
- Mixtures & Alligations
- Work & Time
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation, Combination
Konkan Railway Exam Syllabus for Technical Ability & General Science
Konkan Railway JE Electrical Syllabus
- Electrical Machines
- Magnetic Circuit
- Synchronous Machines
- Circuit law
- Transmission and Distribution
- Measurement and Measuring Instruments
- Utilization and Electrical Energy
- AC Fundamentals
- Basic Electronics
- Estimation and Costing
- Fractional Kilowatt Motors and single phase induction Motors
KRCL Junior Engineer (JE) Syllabus for Civil
- Building Materials
- Concrete Technology
- Theory of Structures
- Estimating, Costing, and Valuation
- Structural Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Irrigation Engineering
- RCC Design, Steel Design
- Soil Mechanics
KRCL JE Exam Syllabus for General Science
- Environmental Science
Konkan Railway Exam Pattern
- Written Examination will be further divided into two parts namely Objective and Subjective types.
- Objective Type examination will consist of 150 questions.
- Time duration of Objective Type exam is two hours while 1 hour 30 minutes for Descriptive type.
- Negative Marking is applied in Objective Paper only, where 1/3 marks will get deducted for each wrong attempt.
- Objective Paper will be organized for 150 marks whereas Descriptive Paper will be scheduled for 50 marks.
- Question Paper will comprise of various topics such as General Intelligence, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Technical Ability, General Science.
- Written Exam will be scheduled at Navi Mumbai and or at its Regional Centres especially Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar and Udupi.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Marks Allotted||Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Technical Ability and General Science||90||150||2 hours|
|Descriptive||Professional||50||–||1 hr 30 mins|
Minimum Qualifying Marks in KRCL Junior Engineer Exam
- Individuals, going to appear in Junior Engineer Exam are required to obtain 60% marks (for all categories).
- No round Off will be carried out.
- Two separate panels will be prepared out of successful candidates of written examination.
- First panel will be prepared for Land losers while the other one for other than land losers.
- Panel of other than land losers aspirants will be considered after exhausting the number of qualified candidates from Land losers.
- This will be followed by scrutiny of documents as per merit order.
Download Now – Trackman/Khalasi/JE Exam Pattern
Note: Dear candidates to receive Konkan Railway Syllabus, visit Official Link.