Konkan Railway Admit Card 2018
Are you looking for Konkan Railway Admit Card 2018? If yes than Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) will provide this paper document for latest posts of Trackman, Pointsman & Khalasi at different places. Applicants are informed that get the call letter in PDF file type format as in this form, no detail will change by you when at the time of getting print out. Shortlisted aspirants will have to bring this entry token in exam hall. This paper document will be available on the official website of this organization before 02 weeks from examination. Group D Admit Card will be printed with details noticeable by applicants before appear in test such day and date of exam. Now job seekers must download the KR exam pattern and syllabus to prepare perfectly.
After apply, make a study chart and complete all the topics’ preparation before attend in examination. Applicants can also get the assistance through previous years papers apart from syllabus and exam pattern because old questions will help you a lot to know the types of questions. Shortly each and every applier can download Konkan Railway Group-D (Oct) CBT, Hall Ticket Status by following some steps and providing the details to you at the time of filling the form. Exam will be commenced in the month of October 2018 to appoint the appliers in the concern department of Railway. So applicants may visit this web page to obtain admit card in the right format issued by department.
Applicants should also know the selection process which includes rounds viz Computer Based Test (CBT), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Document Verification (DV) and Medical Standards. Further you must be busy in preparation to recruit on applied post. Now appliers must go till last word of the article get the physical copy of exam permission card. Applicant will be able to get Konkan Railway Group D Call Letter from this web page by reading this article till end. All the best!!
More information in association with Konkan Railway Admit Card is provided below for all aspirants so that they may download this letter of ID proof easily. Guys read all words carefully-
- Exam Date: October 2018
- Admit Card Releasing Date: May be in the month of October 2018
Way to Download Konkan Railway CBT Hall Ticket
- First of all electrifying Indian nationals will have to log on the official website of Konkan Railway that is www.konkanrailway.com
- In first step of the side press on “Recruitment” tab available at the menu bar of the home page
- Here you may go to the “Current Notifications” link.
- Now follow the link for registered candidates
- Fill user ID & password and enter on ‘Login’ to get “Trackman, Pointsman & Khalasi Admit Card”
- In this move fill details such as ‘Date of Birth’, Post Name etc and press on submit button
- Now Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Hall Ticket will open on the desktop screen of visitors.
- Don’t miss to get printout of it produce in exam center on demand
Selection of the appliers will be done through their performance in these stages-
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Medical Standards
Konkan Group D Exam Pattern
- Dear appliers you must note that Computer-Based Online Test will be conducted in the month of August 2018.
- One-Third marks will be cut on each and every wrong answer.
- The questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to Common General Awareness.
- There will be total 100 Questions
- Total 100 Marks will be given for all questions if solved completely
- Duration of Test will be 90 Minutes
- 1/3 negative marks will be given for every wrong answer
|Questions Type||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Timing|
|Objective Questions||General Science||100||100||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|General awareness and current affairs|
Konkan Railway Exam Pattern
- Written Examination will be further divided into two parts namely Objective and Subjective types.
- Objective Type examination will consist of 150 questions.
- Time duration of Objective Type exam is two hours while 1 hour 30 minutes for Descriptive type.
- Negative Marking is applied in Objective Paper only, where 1/3 marks will get deducted for each wrong attempt.
- Objective Paper will be organized for 150 marks whereas Descriptive Paper will be scheduled for 50 marks.
- Question Paper will comprise of various topics such as General Intelligence, General Awareness, Arithmetic, Technical Ability, General Science.
- Written Exam will be scheduled at Navi Mumbai and or at its Regional Centres especially Ratnagiri, Madgaon, Karwar and Udupi.
|Exam Type||Subjects||Marks Allotted||Questions||Time Duration|
|Objective Type||Technical Ability and General Science||90||150||2 hours|
|Descriptive||Professional||50||–||1 hr 30 mins|
Minimum Qualifying Marks
- UR -40%
- OBC-NCL/SC/ST – 30%
- PWD (UR-38 %, Others-28%)
Note: For more information of Konkan Railway Admit Card visitors must visit Official Link.