Searching for a process to apply for KLEE 2018 – 2019? If yes then finally you have reached at the portal where all highlights are published in the notification of Kerala Law Entrance Exam. Online Application forms are inviting by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) Kerala for admission into Three Year LLB Course 2018-18 in the four Govt. Law Colleges in Kerala and in the Private Self-financing Law Colleges in Kerala which enter into seat sharing agreement with the State Government. Students who have decided to make career in law field they must apply today. After receiving the online form short listing process will take place and provide the hall ticket to eligible students from 09th August 2018. Willing candidates must apply online today for a best fit course. KLEE stands for Kerala Law Entrance Exam, so guys what are you waiting for get up and grab this opportunity.
Kerala Law Entrance Exam Online Application Form details are given here according to that form will be started to receive from all eligible candidates by from 18th July 2018. Those candidates who are interested can submit their Application forms till last date 28th July 2018. Once appliers have to submit their Application forms successfully after that they have to appear in entrance exam. Before make submission of your Application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of IIM and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your Application forms will be rejected at the same time of checking it.
Deserving candidates you will have to remind that KLEE 2019 Application forms will be accepted Online only. So guys submit Application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then Application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks. Exam will be conducted on 19th August 2018 at 04 test locations within the Kerala.
Complete details connected with KLEE 2018 – 2019 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, Application fee, Application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- Three Year LLB Course
- Candidate seeking admission to the course should be a graduate in any faculty of any University in Kerala or of any other Universities, recognized by any of the Universities in Kerala as equivalent thereto
- A candidate who has passed the Bachelor’s Degree Exam with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (i.e., 45% marks for all the parts of the Degree Exam taken together) shall alone be eligible
- However, candidates belonging to the Socially and Educationally Backward Classes need only 42% marks and those belonging to the SC/ST need only 40% marks in the qualifying exam
- No rounding off of percentage of marks to the nearest higher integer is permitted. Applicants who have obtained first degree certificate after prosecuting studies in distance or correspondence method shall also be considered as eligible for admission
- Candidates who are appearing/ appeared for the qualifying exam (regular exam of 2018-19 academic years) are also eligible to apply for the Entrance Exam. Such candidates become eligible for admission only if they produce the Provisional/Degree certificate of the qualifying exam and the mark lists of all parts of the qualifying exam
- There is no lower age limit for admission to the 3-year LLB Course. The upper age limit for admission to the 3-year LLB Course will be subject to the decision of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India
- In case if age restriction under clause 28 of Legal Education Rules, 2008 of Bar Council of India is reinstated, only those candidates within the stipulated age limit will be allowed to appear for the Entrance Exam
- For KLEE, students are required to pay registration fee only once. Fees once paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances.
- Application Fee is Rs. 600/- for General and SEBC Candidates and Rs.300/- for SC/ST Candidates.
- On the basis of KLEE score, selection of candidate for admission will be decided.
- To qualify in the Entrance Exam, and thereby figure in the rank list, a General/SEBC category applicant should secure a minimum of 10% of the total marks in the Entrance Exam whereas a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% of the total marks.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Online Application deposit Start Date: 18th July 2018
- Application submission End Date: 28th July 2018
- Announcement of Call Letter: 09th August 2018
- Date of Examination: 19th August 2018
How to Apply
- Log on to the official site that is www.cee.kerala.gov.in
- On home move towards “Present Active Links” section
- Enter now on “Three Year LLB 2018 – Online Application”
- All new users press on “Registration” and already have account than press “Candidate Login” link.
- Now use the ID and password at required space before enter on “Log in” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for further use.
Direct Link for – KLEE Official Prospectus
Direct Link for – KLEE 2018 – 2019 Registration
Direct Link for – Candidate Login link for KLEE 2018 – 2019
Direct Link for – KLEE 2018 – 2019 Important Links
Note – For more info of KLEE 2018 – 2019 please visit right now official website.
Exam Centers – The Entrance Exam will be conducted on 28th August 2018 at below locations-
How to Prepare for KLEE?
Preparation of this Law entrance exam should be effectively because without better study you can’t perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through Kerala Law Entrance Exam Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
KLEE Exam Pattern
- The Entrance Exam will be of 3 hours duration (10.00 am to 1.00 pm) and will consist of 200 Objective Type Questions of three marks each [Total: 200 x 3 = 600]
- For every wrong answer one mark each will be deducted
- The questions will be based on
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Aptitude or Legal Studies
KLEE Admit Card 2018
Dear appliers KLEE Admit Card 2018 – 2019 can be downloaded from 09th August 2018 and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Common Admission Test Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
KLEE Result & Cut Off 2018
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants KLEE Result and KLEE Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
KLEE Counselling 2018
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for KLEE Counselling 2018 – 2019. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Available intakes will be allotted to students as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.