JIPMER MBBS 2018
- JIPMER MBBS 2018
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Fee Details
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Selection Criteria
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- Procedure to Fill JIPMER MBBS 2018 Form
- JIPMER 2018 Exam Centres
- How to Prepare for JIPMER MBBS Exam?
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
- JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2018 Overview
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 Download
- JIPMER MBBS Answer Key 2018
- JIPMER MBBS 2018 Result & Cut Off
- JIPMER Counselling 2018 Process
- JIPMER MBBS Seats Reservation Details
Are you looking to apply for JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam? If yes then you are on accurate place from where can get all accurate details of JIPMER MBBS 2018 Entrance Exam like how to apply, eligibility and other details. Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education Research (JIPMER) is invited application forms by eligible candidates for admission in MBBS programme. The exam will be conducted to fulfill the 200 seats of MBBS programme in which 150 seats should be fulfilled in JIPMER Puducherry and 50 seats in JIPMER Karaikal. Admission will be done on the basis of JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam performance. This exam is organizing by jointly JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry. Every year JIPMER is conducts MBBS entrance exam to examine the appropriate candidates who can study for MBBS Course. After finished the course, candidates will be a MBBS Doctor and can serve the peoples in medical sector. If you have seen the dream to be a doctor then it is good opportunity from that you can true your dream and became a MBBS Doctor. JIPMER is located in Southern India Pondicherry, it is also the capital of the union territory of Puducherry.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Form Commencement of online registration is going to start from 07th March 2018. Along with opening date, candidates must also remember JIPMER MBBS application forms online registration last date which is 13th April 2018. Anybody else application forms should not be acceptable after 13th April 2018. In this year JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam will be held on 03rd June 2018. Candidates must dispatch their application forms with accurate details otherwise your application forms may be rejected if there found any misguide information. JIPMER have all rights reserved that whose candidate’s application forms must be accepted and whose candidate’s application forms will be rejected. Only those candidate application forms will be rejected who will not be liable or not complete all eligibility conditions.
One more time we are remembering you that send your JIPMER MBBS 2018 application forms on or before last date. Candidate’s application forms must be accepted only in online mode. No other mode or way is available here from that JIPMER MBBS 2018 application forms should be send by candidates. After make submission of JIPMER MBBS application form, candidates will start their study in effective way hardly. Good preparation is required if you want to crack JIPMER MBBS entrance exam because in this exam competition are very high. Lots of talented candidates are participate in JIPMER MBBS entrance exam on large scale, so to make a secure place in between talented candidates is not so easy task. So for this you need to prepare yourself in well to well manner.
For more information of JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam 2018 like JIPMER MBBS Notification, JIPMER MBBS Dates, JIPMER MBBS Application Forms, JIPMER MBBS Eligibility Criteria, JIPMER MBBS application fee etc please see this page till the end.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Indian national candidates are eligible for JIPMER MBBS exam. NRI & OCI candidates can also apply.
Required Educational Qualifications
- In education area, candidates must pass out 10+2 exam from any recognized board like CBSE, ICSE, UP Board & other. Candidates should be passed out exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects. The minimum percentage of marks in 10+2 exam will be as at least 50% marks for (GEN), 40% marks for (OBC/SC/ST/OPH) & 45% marks for (GEN OPH) in PCB subjects.
- For JIPMER MBBS 2018 entrance exam, 17 years is minimum age limit as on year 2018. Upper age limit is not fixed and relaxation for reserved category candidates.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Application Fee Details
Applicants should deposit Rs. 1000 (Rs. 800 for SC/ST category candidates) as payment of application fee. Fee should be deposited via online mode by using Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking. OPH candidates are no need to deposit any type of application fee (means they are exempted from fee).
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Selection Criteria
Which candidates admission will be done and which candidates selection will not be done it decision will be taken by JIPMER on the basis of MBBS Entrance exam obtained marks of candidates. Exam marks will secure your admission place in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry for MBBS programme.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
|Availability of JIPMEER MBBS Online Application Form||07th March 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Application Form Online Registration Last Date||13th April 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Date||03rd June 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Entrance Exam Admit Card Availability||3rd week of May 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Result Date||3rd week of June 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 1st Counselling Date||27th – 29th June 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 02nd Counselling Date||25th July 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 03rd Counselling Date||20th August 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS 2018 Final Counselling Date||28th September 2018|
|JIPMER MBBS Closing of Admission||30th September 2018|
Procedure to Fill JIPMER MBBS 2018 Form
- Firstly candidates must have an active email id and Phone Number.
- Than candidates navigate on jipmer.edu.in or www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
- Then search an appropriate link as “JIPMER MBBS 2018”.
- Go on that link, read all details from official notification also and start to fill application form.
- Sign-up your account if already sing-up, then log-in your account.
- Fill your all details carefully and accurately like educational qualification, name, DOB, Age and other.
- After that candidates will upload the scanned images (photograph & signature) in the JPEG/JPG format (dimension should be 30mm width x 45mm height) size (20KB and maximum size should be 200KB).
- Pay your application by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Finally submit your JIPMER MBBS 2018 application form after double check and an seen preview. Take a hard copy print out also of your JIPMER MBBS application form for further use in future.
Direct Resource Link – JIPMER MBBS 2018 Notification
Direct Resource Link for – JIPMER 2018 Online Application Form
Note – For more information of JIPMER MBBS 2018 please visit official website.
JIPMER 2018 Exam Centres
In this year JIPMER MBBS entrance exam will be held in 75 cities of India. Complete details of centres will come shortly.
How to Prepare for JIPMER MBBS Exam?
Candidates can prepare to themselves for JIPMER MBBS exam through JIPMER Syllabus and exam pattern. Below we are providing you JIPMER MBBS Syllabus and JIPMER Exam Pattern from that you can mange you time table and can start preparation according to it. From these segments you can know which type of question paper will be your JIPMER MBBS exam? Which type questions will be asked and how many time will be provided you other details?
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|Logic and Quantitative Reasoning||10|
|English and Comprehension||10|
- JIPMER MBBS exam paper will held in online mode.
- In English and Hindi both languages, JIPMER MBBS question paper will be. Candidates will solve it which language they choose at the time of application forms registration.
- JIPMER MBBS entrance exam paper will be objective type.
- Total 200 questions will be asked from candidates.
- 01 mark will be allotted to candidates for each right answer.
- In JIPMER MBBS paper no negative marking scheme.
JIPMER MBBS Syllabus 2018 Overview
JIPMER MBBS entrance exam syllabus will be comprised of Class 11th & 12th Subjects. Questions will be asked from candidates, from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Logic and Quantitative Reasoning, English and Comprehension subjects as follows –
- Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electronic Devices
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
- Communication Systems
- Solid State
- Surface Chemistry
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Coordination Compounds
- Aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids
- Isolation of Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Ecology and Environment
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Section A: Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Section B: Writing Skills
- Section C: Literature and Long Reading Text
JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 Download
Candidates can download JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018 via online mode through the Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry official website. Candidates JIPMER Admit card will be available to download from 3rd week of May 2018. Candidates will download their admit card and will appear in exam with it. Without JIPMER MBBS admit card examiner will not allow you to participate in MBBS exam.
JIPMER MBBS Answer Key 2018
Candidates can also download their JIPMER MBBS Answer Key 2018 from the official website of organization after held the exam on 03rd June 2018.
JIPMER MBBS 2018 Result & Cut Off
After held the JIPMER MBBS 2018 exam, candidates JIPMER MBBS Result will release online from 3rd week of June 2018. After announce the result candidates JIPMER Cut Off Marks list will dispatch online. Cut off will be declared as per the seats availability.
JIPMER Counselling 2018 Process
After successfully completion of JIPMER MBBS Entrance exam, candidates JIPMER MBBS Counselling process will be started from 27th June 2018 through offline mode. JIPMER Counselling will be completed in four rounds. On the basis of JIPMER Merit List, seat will be allotted to candidates in JIPMER Karaikal & Puducherry institutes through counselling session. At the time of JIPMER Counselling, candidates produce their original documents as follows –
- 10th & 12th Mark Sheets
- 10th & 12th Passing Certificate
- JIPMER MBBS Admit Card 2018
- Age Proof Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Six Passport Size Photograph
JIPMER MBBS Seats Reservation Details
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||28|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||16|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||11|
|NRI/ OCI (Under Self Financing Scheme)||5|