JEE Main 2019
Searching the process to apply for JEE Main 2019? Guys you have reached at the portal where suitable content are available for Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) Online Registration 2019. Online Application forms viting by National Testing Agency (NTA) to commence JEE Main 2019 that will be a Computer Based Test to be held from 06th January to 20th January 2019 and again from 07th to 21st April 2019 for Undergraduate Engineering admissions into NITs, IIITs and GFTIs. Students who have related academic record they are fully eligible for this chance of UG courses. The National Testing Agency (NTA) will be conducting the Joint Entrance Examination Main (JEE Main) 2019 twice in a year according to the latest announcement by the MHRD Minister Prakash Javadekar. National Testing Agency (NTA) has taken over from CBSE and will be conducting the exam twice a year – one in January and one in April. Eligible candidates must apply online today for a best fit course.
JEE Main Online Registration Form 2019 will be started to receive by all willing candidates from 01st September 2018. Those candidates who are interested can submit their application forms till last date that is 30th September 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in entrance exam. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected at the same time of checking it.
Deserving candidates remind that JEE Main application forms 2019 will be accepted Online only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Guys to become engineer do well in entrance test.
Further details connected with JEE Main 2019 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Undergraduate Engineering courses
Date of Birth:
Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after October 01, 1994 are eligible. However, in the case of SC, ST and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates, upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who are born on or after 01st October 1989 are eligible
Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/University certificate will only be considered
Year of Appearance in Qualifying Exam (QE):
Only those candidates who have passed their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying exam in 2017 or 2018; or those who are appearing in their Class 12th Exam or any equivalent qualifying exam in 2019 are eligible to appear in JEE (Main)-2019
Candidates who passed Class 12th/Qualifying Exam in 2016 or before as well as those who will appear in such exam in 2019 or later are not eligible to appear in JEE (Main)-2019
No. of Subjects in the Qualifying Exam (QE):
Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/ qualifying exam in order to be eligible for writing JEE (Main) – 2019. The candidates who have taken four subjects are not permitted to write JEE (Main) – 2019 and if such candidates appear in JEE (Main) 2019 by furnishing wrong information, their rank/result will not be declared.
Admission to NITs, IIITs & CFTIs participating though Central Seat Allocation Board will be based on All India Rank as explained above in section 2.10 subject to the condition that the candidate should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12th class exam or be in the top 20% in the 12th class exam conducted by the respective Boards
For SC/ST candidates the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class exam
Subjects / Courses
Subject combinations required in the qualifying exam for admission to B.E./B. Tech. & B. Arch./B. Planning Courses in NITs, IIITs, and other CFTIs shall be as under.
For B.E. /B Tech – Required Criteria based on Class 12th/Equivalent qualifying Exam; passed 10+2 For B.E. /B Tech Exam with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subjects.
B.Arch./B.Planning– Passed 10+2 Examination with Mathematics.
Candidates seeking admission to various Programs for the academic year 2018-19, admissions would be made through JEE.
Seats Reservation 2019::
As per Govt. of India rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. These categories are:
- OBC if they belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) – 27%
- SC – 15%
- ST – 7.5%
- PwD with 40% or more disability – 03% Horizontal
- Benefit of reservation for admission to NITs/IIITs and CFTIs shall be given only to those classes/castes/tribes which are in the respective central list published by the Govt of India
- For admission to State Engineering colleges who have opted for admission through JEE (Main)-2019, the reservation rules of that state shall apply.
New Changes Introduced
- MHRD, Govt. of India had notified several changes in the JEE Main entrance exam. Below we have listed the new changes introduced:-
- National Testing Agency (NTA) has taken over from CBSE and will be conducting the exam twice a year – one in January and one in April.
- The Exam will be in 8 sittings. Candidates have to select any one date, out of the 8 available dates to appear in the exam.
- The exam will be completely online.
- A candidate may choose to appear in any one exam in a year or both the exams in a year.
- The best marks out of both the exam will be used for preparing the admission list/AIR.
- The announcement of the exam centres will be made as early as possible.
- Candidates will be able to take the practise tests by visiting the centres from August-end or September start.
- There will be no change in the syllabus, exam pattern, languages of the question papers and exam fees.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
For January 2019 Exam
- Application Form Available: 01st September 2018
- Online Submission of Application Forms: 01st Sept. to 30th September 2018
- Correction in uploaded Image Starts: September 2018
- Mock Test Available: September 2018
- Date of Exam: 06th to 20th January 2019
- Result Announcement: 01st week of February 2019
For April 2019 Exam
- Application Form Release: 02nd week of February 2019
- Correction in Uploaded Image Starts: February 2019
- Mock Test Available: February 2019
- Last Date for Application Submission: February 2019
- Date of Exam: 07th to 21st April 2019
- Result announcement: 01st week of May 2019
How to Apply
- Students must visit the official site that is http://jeemain.nic.in
- On the homepage choose “JEE Main 2019” tab from top menu bar.
- Now press on “JEE Main Information Brochure 2019” link
- Read details and enter on “JEE Main 2019 January Apply Online” link that is available in right side of page.
- Choose right course link and enter on “Register” button.
- You will receive an E-mail ID for registration number and password.
- Now use the ID and password at required space before enter on “Log in” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for further use.
Link of – JEE Main 2019 Admission Application
Note – For getting more information of JEE Main Admission 2019 please visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for JEE Main?
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through JEE Main Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
Scheme of Exam of JEE (Main)
Admission criteria to Undergraduate Engineering Programs at NITs, IIITs, Other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions, Institutions funded by participating State Governments, and other Institutions shall include the performance in the class 12/equivalent qualifying Examination and in the Joint Entrance Exam, JEE (Main)
The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs
The States of Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Nagaland and Odisha have joined JEE (Main) system. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State Level Exam, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main) – 2019 application form online
Type of Exam
- The examination will comprise of two papers, i.e. Paper 1 (for B.E/B.Tech) and Paper 2 (for B.Arch/B.Planing). The detailed JEE Main Exam Pattern for both papers is mentioned below:
- The examination will be organized in online (computer based) mode.
Type of Questions (Paper 1): The question paper will comprise of objective type questions.
Type of Questions (Paper 2): Mathematics and aptitude section will be of objective type questions and drawing test will be subjective. The total exam duration will be three hours.
The question paper will be asked in English and Hindi language for all exam cities and English, Hindi and Gujarati languages for exam cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
Four marks will be provided for each correct answer. One mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
For Paper 1 (BE/B.Tech):
- Chemistry – 30 No. of Questions &120 Maxi. Marks
- Physics – 30 No. of Questions & 120 Maxi. Marks
- Mathematics – 30 No. of Questions & 120 Maxi. Marks
- Total – 90 No. of Questions &360 Maxi. Marks
Paper 2 (B.Arch/B.Plan)
- Mathematics – 30 No. of Questions & 120 Maxi. Marks
- Aptitude Test – 50 No. of Questions &200 Maxi. Marks
- Drawing Test – 02 No. of Questions &70 Maxi. Marks
- Total – 82 No. of Questions &390 Maximum Marks
JEE Main Syllabus 2019
The JEE Main syllabus will contain topics from the 11th and 12th class of CBSE, ICSE and other state boards. Syllabus for paper 1 will contain physics, chemistry and mathematics.
Paper 2 syllabus will contain mathematics, aptitude and drawing sections. The detailed JEE Main 2019 syllabus is given below:
JEE Main Paper 1 Syllabus
Mathematics: Sets, relations and functions, Matrices and determinants, Mathematical induction, Sequences and series, Integral calculus, Binomial theorem and its simple applications, Vector algebra, Statistics and probability, Trigonometry, Complex numbers and quadratic equations, Mathematical reasoning, Permutations and combinations, etc.
Physics: Physics and measurement, Thermodynamics, Rotational motion, Laws of motion, Electronic devices, Oscillations and waves, Current electricity, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, Optics, Electrostatics, Kinematics, Work, energy and power, Gravitation, Properties of solids and liquids, Kinetic theory of gases, etc.
Chemistry: Physical Chemistry: Some basic concepts in chemistry, Atomic structure, Chemical thermodynamics, Equilibrium, Chemical kinetics, States of matter, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, etc.
Organic Chemistry: Purification and characterisation of organic compounds, Chemistry in everyday life, Organic compounds containing halogens, Organic compounds containing nitrogen, Some basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Inorganic Chemistry: Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Block elements (alkali and alkaline earth metals), D – and f – block elements, Environmental chemistry, Hydrogen, Block elements group 13 to group 18 elements, etc.
JEE Main Paper 2 Syllabus
Part I: Awareness of persons, places, Buildings, Materials, Visualising three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings, Visualising, Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual, Numerical and Verbal), etc.
Part II: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast, Transformation of forms both 2 D and 3 D union, subtraction, rotation, creating two dimensional and three-dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms, etc.
JEE Main Admit Card 2019
Dear appliers JEE Main Admit Card 2019 will be issued in the month of March 2018 and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
JEE Main Result & Score 2019
The score and rank of Paper-I of JEE (Main) – 2019 for all candidates will be declared by 01st week of Feb 2019. This score shall comprise the actual marks obtained in Paper-I of JEE (Main)-2019 along with the status of those who qualify for appearing in JEE (Advanced)-2019 provided and subject to other conditions of eligibility being met. The rank shall comprise All India rank and All India category rank.
JEE Main Counselling 2019
After broadcasting JEE Main result, the board will declare the detailed schedule of JEE Main 2019 counselling. Separate schedules will be announced for All India Rank and state level counselling. Counselling process will be organized from the third week of June 2019 through online mode. A centralized counselling will be organized by JoSAA and CSAB in different rounds. To appear in the counselling, candidates will have to register themselves. After that candidates have to fill their preferences of colleges and courses. On the basis of filled choices, rank, category and seats availability, a provisional seat allotment will be announced.