JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
- JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Exam
- Courses Available with Duration
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare for Exam
- Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- JCECEB BSc Nursing Exam Admit Card
- JCECEB BSc Nursing Test Answer Key
- JCECEB BSc Nursing Result 2018
- JCECEB BSc Counselling 2018
Looking to know JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2018 Applying Procedure? If yes then you have reached at the portal where all information is available for JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2018. Application Form is inviting by Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board for admission into BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) courses for the academic year 2018-19. Exam will be held on 05th August 2018, Sunday. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board was constituted under Section 85 of Bihar Re-Constituted Act, 2000 by the Govt. vide Memo No. 374 dated 29.03.2001. The Government of Jharkhand has assigned the responsibility of conducting entrance tests for admission into various Institutions in the state. J.C.E.C.E.B. presently organizes the following entrance tests annually (depends upon the approval granted by the respective Departments of Govt. of Jharkhand for the respective session).
Candidates must know that application form for JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 has been started to receive from 30th June 2018. Those candidates who are eligible should deposit the application forms latest by 20th July 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in Entrance. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
To get distance education students will have to remind that JCECEB BSc Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Admission Test 2018 application forms will be accepted Online Mode Only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation for exam that will be conducted on 05th August 2018.
All information associated with JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Test 2018 such as Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Courses Available with Duration
- BSc Nursing Basic (Only Female Candidates) – 4 Years
- BSc Nursing Post Basic – 2 Years
For BSc Nursing
Gender: Only Female candidates are eligible to apply for appearing in the JCECEB Basic BSc Nursing Entrance exam.
Educational Qualification: The female candidates must be passed in 10+2 or equivalent with physics, chemistry, biology and English with minimum 45% marks in aggregate from a recognized India board. The female candidates are appearing in 10+2 examination in science stream with minimum 45% marks from National Institute of open School (NIOS) are also eligible to apply.
Age: The candidates should be aged minimum 17 years old on 31 December 2018.
Domicile: The candidate must be a Jharkhand state domicile to be eligible for the admission. The candidates should be physically fit to be eligible for the admission.
For Post Basic BSc Nursing:
Educational Qualification: The candidates passed in Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination in or before 1986, from a recognised University or board, are eligible to apply for JCECEB Post Basic BSc Nursing Entrance exam.
The candidates should have obtained a certificate in general nursing and Midwifery and registered as RNRM with state nurse registration council.
Domicile: The candidate must be a Jharkhand State Domicile.
Eligibility for Male Candidates
A male candidate trained in any of the following areas is eligible to apply for admission in Post Basic BSc Nursing through JCECEB entrance test:
- OT Technique
- Ophthalmic Nursing
- TB nursing
- Cancer Nursing
- Orthopaedic Nursing
- Neurological and Neurosurgical Nursing
- Psychiatric nursing
- Leprosy nursing
- Community health nursing
However, the following candidates will be given priority for selection for admission in JCECEB Post Basic BSc Nursing Admission:
The candidates worked as a grade nurse in any government service.
A grade Nurse who worked under a state government while following a contract will be given priority.
A grade Nurse in a non-government institute.
- Post Basic BSc Nursing: Rs. 450
- Basic BSc Nursing: Rs. 900
- SC/ST/All Category Female Candidate: Rs. 450
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Application form started: 30th June 2018
- Last date to fill application form: 20th July 2018
- JCECE Nursing admit card: 4 days before the exam
- JCECE BSc Nursing entrance test: 5 August 2018
How to Apply
- All the eligible candidates should log on to the official site of University that is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
- On the homepage go to “Notices” on the menu bar and enter on “Examination Notices”
- Further see “Adv. No. 40 dated 28.06.2018 (Entrance Notice of B.Sc. Nursing (Basic / Post Basic) Entrance Competitive Examination – 2018” and enter on “View”
- Read details carefully and Register yourself at first
- Fill the form with required details and attach related documents scanned copies
- In the end check the entries and submit form latest by dead line.
- Take hardcopy of submitted online form of B.Sc Nursing Exam.
- Photograph and Identity card
- 10th class certificate in support of age
- 12th certificates
- Category certificate if applicable
Direct Link of – JCECEB BSc Nursing Exam Notice
Direct Link of – Apply Online
Note – For more info of JCECEB BSc Nursing Admission 2018 please visit right now Official website.
How to Prepare for Exam
Using the declared Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the Exam Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
Entrance Exam Pattern and Syllabus
The Exam shall consist of one written paper only in the subjects mentioned here under
- The question paper will be objective (MCQ) type.
- There will be only 4 (Four) options in each question i.e. A, B, C & D. Out of which one of the option will correct
- Total Marks will 150
- Subjects to be cover Intermediate level basic Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- The question paper will be in both English and Hindi medium
JCECEB BSc Nursing Exam Admit Card
The admit card for the JCECEB BSc Nursing Exam will be available just 4 days prior to the exam for all candidates via post or email. Candidates can obtain hall token from the official website of JCECEB using their application number and password to download the admit card. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the exam with a valid admit card.
JCECEB BSc Nursing Test Answer Key
Candidates will be able to download their JCECEB BSc Nursing Entrance Exam Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of admission test will release within 1-2 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
JCECEB BSc Nursing Result 2018
After successfully commencement of Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam on given dates, appeared participants can check JCECEB BSc Nursing Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
JCECEB BSc Counselling 2018
Those who will declare qualify in the Common Entrance Test, applicants will appear in JCECEB BSc Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begin from release date. In upcoming counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.