Jamia Millia Islamia Admission
- Jamia Millia Islamia Admission
- Jamia Millia University Admission Eligibility Criteria
- JMI Offered Courses List
- JMI Admission Form Application Fee Details
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथि):
- Way to Apply for JMI B.Tech & B.Arch Programs
- Download – JMI B.Tech. & B.Arch. Programs Admission Notification
- See – Guidelines for filling JMI Online Application Form
Jamia Millia Islamia Admission process has been started for the academic year 2018-19. Candidates who want to get admission in “A” grade Central University (Jamia Millia Islamia) good time for them. Application forms are inviting from eligible and interested candidates for admission in B.Tech, B.Arch degree program in Jamia Millia Islamia University. Applicants Jamia Millia Islamia admission procedure will be completed on the basis of Rank of JEE (Main)-2018 Examination which conducted by CBSE. Candidates can register application forms via online mode. For Jamia Millia Islamia Admission Candidates can submit application forms on or before last date 07th March 2017.
Candidates who want to take admission in JMI’s B.Tech programs must appear in JEE (Main) – 2018 Paper-1 examination and who want to take admission in B.Arch. programs must appear in JEE (Main)-2018 Paper-2 examination. Seats will be allotted in JMI on the basis of obtained rank in JEE (Main)-2018 Paper-1 and Paper-2 respectively. For JMI B.Tech. & B.Arch. programs candidates may apply online by jmicoe.in. At the time of apply candidates must submit 08 digit JEE Main 2018 application number which you have received after submission of JEE Main exam online application form.
Jamia Millia Islamia University is one of the best university in India, most of the candidates have dream to get study in it for better future. All of the peoples are not successful to get admission in it because competition is very high to obtain the admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University.
Jamia Millia University Admission Eligibility Criteria
For B.Tech Course – Sr. Sec. School Certificate (10+2) / Intermediate or its equivalent qualification are required from a recognized Board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their main subjects, with minimum 55% marks in PCM group. Otherwise candidates will be disqualified.
Candidates who have Diploma in Engineering which should be recognized by AICTE or a state board of technical education of 3 or 4-year duration. Candidates must also have minimum 55% marks.
For B.Arch Course – 10 + 2 Examination passed out candidates who have minimum 50% marks in aggregate with Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry as subjects shall be eligible to first year of the B. Arch. Course, subject to an aptitude test are eligible for JMI B.Arch course.
Candidates have 3-year Diploma (10+3) recognized by Central/State govt. provided that the candidate passed the Diploma with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
JMI Offered Courses List
JMI offers following B.Tech programmes (8 Sem Course):
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering,
- B.Tech. in Computer Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Comm. Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
JMI offers following B.Arch programmes (5 Year Course):
- Arch. (Self-Finance)
JMI Admission Form Application Fee Details
Rs. 550 + applicable bank charges will be deposited by candidates as payment of application fee to get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia University. Payment amount may be decrees as per candidates category.
Some seats are reserved for Jammu & Kashmir and Kashmiri Migrant candidates. Candidates who are going to apply must choose one category of these two categories.
- Muslim OBC/ST
- Muslim Women
- Jamia Internal
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथि):
- Last Date to Apply for Admission in JMI – 07.03.2018
Way to Apply for JMI B.Tech & B.Arch Programs
- At very first candidates will open the website of JMI which is jmicoe.in
- After that go on “Admission” section which is available in the left side of official website home page.
- After that go on “Press here to Apply B.Tech & B.Arch (Session 2018)” hyperlink.
- Now you will see all the details regarding registration like Admission Notification, Guideline of application form filling, List of courses and New User Registration Link.
- Read all the details carefully regarding admission and then register online with accurate information.
- You must required to upload your Photo, documents at the time of form filling, take these thing before apply.
- Finally press Submit button and take also a hard copy print out of application for which need may be in future.
Note – For more information of JMI B.Tech. & B.Arch. Programs Admission please visit official website.