Jadavpur University B.Tech Admission 2018
- Jadavpur University B.Tech Admission 2018
- Jadavpur University Courses Offered
- JU Eligibility Criteria
- Application Fee
- Mode of Admission
- Reservation of Seats
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- Venue of Admission Test
- How to Prepare for B.Tech?
- Exam Scheme Test
- Date of Admission Test
- Syllabi for the Admission
- B.Tech Exam Admit Card 2018
- Jadavpur University B.Tech Result & Cut Off
- Jadavpur University B. Tech Counselling
Searching a process for Jadavpur University B.Tech Admission 2018? If yes then finally you have reached at the right location because here you can get entire information attached with Jadavpur University Admission 2018. Application forms are inviting by University for admission into 1st year of 3-year B.Tech. Course in Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering for the Session 2018-19. Such young students who have strong desire of study in this education hub for them this is the best opportunity to come true their dream. After Independence, the Government of West Bengal, with the concurrence of the Govt. of India, enacted the necessary legislation to establish Jadavpur University on the 24th of December 1955. Now Jadavpur University has successfully established itself as a foremost Indian University with a vast repertoire of courses offered, an enviable list of faculty members and has come to be known for its commitment towards advanced study and research.
Starting to receive Jadavpur University B.Tech Application Form 2018 is ongoing right now. Those candidates who are interested can submit their application forms till last date that is 20th June 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear either in entrance exam for B.Tech courses on 03rd July 2018 (Tuesday) at 12.00 noon. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
Dedicated candidates are advised to remember that Jadavpur University Admission 2018 application forms will be accepted by post offline only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks.
For more details regarding Jadavpur University B.Tech Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Jadavpur University Courses Offered
3-year B.Tech in Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering
No. of Seats:
- General – 14
- SC – 04
- ST – 01
- OBC-A – 02
- OBC-B – 01
- PD – 01
JU Eligibility Criteria
3-year B.Tech. in Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering: Candidate must have passed the B.Sc. Examination (3-year course) of a University with Honours as per following criteria:
Honours and subsidiary Subjects: Honours Subjects – Physics, Instrumentation, Electronics Science, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics and Subsidiary Subjects – Mathematics, Physics
Minimum Marks for Eligibility: 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B student s) in the Honours subject in the 3-years B.Sc. course
Application Fee is Rs. 300 that must paid through demand draft.
Mode of Admission
Applicants will be selected on the basis of entrance exam and merit list of their marks.
Reservation of Seats
SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B reservation is as per rules. It is to be noted that Ragging is prohibited as per decision of the Supreme Court of India in Write Petition No. (C) 656/1998 – Principal Secretary, F.E.T.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Downloaded Application Form Available: 06th June to 20th June 2018
- Last Date of Application Fee deposit through Online from 20th June 2018
- Last Date of filled in Application Form along with Payment Receipt sent to the Office of the Principal Secretary, F.E.T., Jadavpur University, Kolkata: 22nd June 2018 at 04.30 pm
- Date of Admission Test: 03rd July 2018 (Tuesday) at 12.00 noon
- List of eligible candidates for Admission Test 27th June 2018
- Admission Test (Selection List along with Waiting List): 09th July 2018
- Commencement of Class: Tentatively 3r d week of July 2018
How to Apply
- Intelligent candidates should visit the official site of University that is www.jaduniv.edu.in
- On the right side of homepage select link as ‘Admission’
- In this move enter on “3:: Admission of 3-Year B.Tech. course in Instrumentation & Electronics Engg. for the session 2018-19”
- After that, press on “Admission Notice (FET/2/18 dt. 06.06.2018)” or “Application Form” or “Information Brochure” or “Online Payment Link”
- Go to every link and read details before apply
- Fill Admission form with required and correct details and paste passport size photograph and signature (if required).
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and send it to following address.
“The Principal Secretary,
Faculty Council of Engg. &Tech.,
Jadavpur University, Kolkata-700032”
Direct Resource Link for – B.Tech Admission Notice
Exact Link of – B.Tech Admission Application Form
Resource Link for – Admission Information Brochure
Note – For getting more information of Jadavpur University Admission 2018 please visit right now Official Website.
Venue of Admission Test
Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering Department, Jadavpur University Second Campus, PL-8, BL-LB, Sec-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700098. (Near Chinrigata Bus stop)
How to Prepare for B.Tech?
Exam preparation is always tough part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through Jadavpur University B.Tech Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
Exam Scheme Test
The paper will consist of two groups as detailed below:
- Group A: Physics (100 marks)
- Group B: Mathematics (50 marks)
Date of Admission Test
03rd July 2018 (Tuesday) at 12 noon in Department of Instrumentation & Electronics Engg., Jadavpur University
Syllabi for the Admission
The Syllabi of the above subject s should be Group A: Physics as per Physics (Subsidiary) syllabus of B.Sc. (3-Years course) level; Group B: Mathematics as per Mathematics (Subsidiary)syllabus of B.Sc. (3-years course) level
B.Tech Exam Admit Card 2018
Dear appliers B.Tech Exam Hall Ticket will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
Jadavpur University B.Tech Result & Cut Off
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants Jadavpur University B. Tech Result and Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
Jadavpur University B. Tech Counselling
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for Jadavpur University B. Tech Counselling 2018. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Seats will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.