IPIRTI Admission 2018
Searching a process to apply IPIRTI Admission 2018 – 2019? If yes then finally you have reached at the right location because here you can get entire information attached with IPIRTI PG Diploma Admission 2018 – 19. Offline Application forms are inviting by Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI), Bangalore for admission into 30th Batch of the Post Graduate Diploma Course in Wood and Panel Products Technology commencing from the first week of November 2018. Indian Plywood Manufacturers’ Research Association (IPMRA) was formed in 1962 as a co-operative research laboratory under the umbrella of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) for undertaking applied research on PLYWOOD, an important wood based panel material. In 1970, The Institute was re-designated as Indian Plywood Industries Research Institute (IPIRI). In the year of 1978, Administrative control was transferred to the Ministry of Industry, Govt. of India so as to bring it under user Ministry. In the year of 1988 realizing the need for trained manpower for wood based panel industries, training facilities in Mechanical Wood Industries Technology were established with the assistance of Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)/United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)/Government of India (GOI). In 1990 as recognition to the greater role of the Institute in conservation of natural resource, the administrative control was transferred to the Ministry of Environment and Forests, Govt. of India. In 1992, as a reflection to its premier position in training for Mechanical Wood Industries Technology as a centre of excellence, the name of the Institute was changed to Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute (IPIRTI). Such appliers who want to get best education they must apply for the course offered this time.
Opening date to receive the PG Diploma Wood and Panel Products Form is ongoing right now. Those candidates who are interested can submit their application forms till last date that is 30th August 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to check IPIRTI merit list. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
Participants who are eligible to apply suggested reminding that IPIRTI PG Diploma Admission 2018 – 2019 application forms will be accepted in Offline only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks and their admission probability may reach high with good marks.
More Information regarding IPIRTI Admission 2018 – 2019 like Notification, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- IPIRTI is a premier National Research & Training Institute in the field of plywood and panel products with excellent laboratory and pilot plant facilities
- IPIRTI has been meeting the HR needs of the fast growing plywood and panel product Industries for Production Managers, Quality Managers, Marketing Managers, Team Leaders, and Chemists
- IPIRTI’s prestigious one-year PG Diploma Course in WOOD AND PANEL PRODUCTS TECHNOLOGY brings out highly skilled personnel required for above industries and are in great demand
Appliers must have Graduate in Science (B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Physics/ Mathematics/ Agriculture)/ Engineering (B.E. /B. Tech) from any recognized University to apply for PG Diploma.
Age of the appliers should not be over 28 years (as on 01st November 2018) Relaxable for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per Govt. Of India rules; age limit is also relaxable for candidates sponsored by Industries.
Selection of the students will be based on marks obtained in B.Sc./ B.E. Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PH will be as per GOI Rules.
Institute facilitates industrial placement of students every year through campus recruitment.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Application is 30th August 2018
- The Commencement of 30th Batch of the Course from 1st week of November 2018
How to Apply
- First of all candidates should visit the official site of Archaeological Survey of India that is www.ipirti.gov.in
- On the homepage you need to move to “LATEST NEWS” section from right side
- Enter on PG Diploma course
- Now read the instructions given on the advertisement carefully.
- Fill the PG Diploma Admission form with required and correct details and attach passport size photograph and do signature (if required).
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and add Demand draft of Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) (non-refundable) drawn in favour of Director, IPIRTI, payable at Bangalore along with a self-addressed and stamped (Rs-50)
- In the end send this form to following address.
“Indian Plywood Industries Research and Training Institute,
P.B. No.2273, (Behind to Peenya Metro Station),
HMT Link Road, Off Tumkur Road,
P.O. Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore-560022”
Direct Resource Link for – IPIRTI PG Diploma Admission Brochure
Note – For getting more information of IPIRTI Admission 2018 – 2019 please visit right now official website.
IPIRTI Cut Off Merit List
Candidates will be able to download their IPIRTI Admission Cut Off Merit List 2018 via online mode after few days from submission of application. With the help of Cut Off Merit List, candidates can tally their situation to be eligible for admission.
IPIRTI PG Diploma Counselling
Those candidates who will come in merit list, they will be able to appear in IPIRTI PG Diploma Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begin from release date. In upcoming counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.