IIM Calcutta PGPEX 2019
Looking to know IIM Calcutta PGPEX 2019 Applying Procedure? If yes then you have reached at the portal where all information is available IIM Calcutta PGPEX 2019. Online Application Form is inviting by The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) for admission into PGPEX (Post Graduate Program for Executives) for the academic year 2019-20. Admission schedule will be held as per given schedule. The Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC) was established as the first national institute for Post-Graduate studies and Research in Management by the Government of India in November 1961 in collaboration with Alfred P. Sloan School of Management (MIT), the Government of West Bengal, The Ford Foundation and Indian industry. During its initial years, several prominent faculty formed part of its nucleus, including Jagdish Sheth, J. K. Sengupta, among others. Over the years, IIMC has grown into a mature institution with global reputation, imparting high quality management education. It has been playing a pioneering role in professionalising Indian management through its Post Graduate and Doctoral level programs, Executive Training Programs, Research and Consulting Activities. Today, the institute serves as an autonomous body, continually evolving to meet its goals in an ever-changing business environment.
All the eligible graduates must know that PG Executives application form for PGPEX 2019 has been started to receive from 29th June 2018 onwards. Those candidates who are suitable should deposit the application forms latest by 22nd October 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in interview. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of institutes and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected itself.
To get dream education in PG, students will have to remind that IIM Calcutta PGPEX 2019 application forms will be accepted Online Mode Only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is interview conducted on 03rd week of November 2018.
All information associated with IIM Calcutta PGPEX 2019 such as Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
PGPEX (Post Graduate Program for Executives)
Total No. of Credits: 66
Compulsory Courses: 300 sessions
Duration: 1 year
No. of Seats: 60
- Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree (minimum 10+2+3 years of formal education) or equivalent in any discipline and at least 5 years of full time post qualification managerial/ professional experience as on March 31, 2019.
- Valid GMAT Score (taken within last 36 months of application date)
- Total fee for this master level course is Rs. 22 lakhs.
Assessment of the candidates is based on:
- Academic background
- Professional experience
- GMAT score
- Personal interviews
- Statement of purpose &
Please note that Institute does not use any pre-determined GMAT score. An overall assessment is made on the basis of all these factors for selecting candidates for admission. Batch Profiles give an idea about the work experience and academic highlights of the last five batches
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Date for downloading Application Form and Brochure & Applying Online: 29th June 2018 onward
- Submission of duly completed application form: 01st July – 22nd October 2018
- Announcement of short-listed candidates: First week of November 2018
- Interview of short listed candidates: Third week of November 2018
- Announcement of selected candidates: Last week of November 2018
- Last date of acceptance and payment of 1st instalment fees: Second half of December 2018
- Reporting date on Campus for Participants: 16th April 2019
- Registration for students for 13th Batch: 17th & 18th April 2019
- Commencement of the program for the 13th Batch: 19th April 2019
How to Apply
- All the eligible candidates should log on to the official site that is www.iimcal.ac.in
- On the homepage go to “PROGRAMS” on the menu bar and enter on “PGPEX”
- Further see right links
- Read details carefully and Register yourself at first
- Fill the form with required details and attach related documents scanned copies
- In the end check the entries and submit form latest by dead line.
- Take hardcopy of submitted online form of PGPEX.
Direct Link of – IIM Calcutta PGPEX 2019 Notice
Direct Link for – PGPEX 2019 Apply Online
Note – For more info of IIM Calcutta PGPEX Admission 2019 please visit right now Official website.
How to Prepare for PGPEX
Before admission there will be interview of shortlisted appliers to check their eligibility for this course.
IIM Calcutta PGPEX Result and Merit List
After successfully commencement of IIM Calcutta PGPEX Interview on given dates, appeared participants can check IIM Calcutta PGPEX Interview Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above along with IIM Calcutta PGPEX Merit List 2019.
IIM Calcutta PGPEX Counselling
Those who will declare qualify in face to face interview, applicants will be eligible to appear in IIM Calcutta PGPEX Admission Counselling 2019 Process which schedule will begin from release date. In upcoming counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.