IIM Bangalore Admission 2019-20
Are you ready to know IIM Bangalore Admission 2019-20 Process? If yes then read this page made to provide the details about IIM Bangalore PG Admission 2019-20. Online Application forms are inviting by Indian Institute of Management Bangalore from excited candidates for admission into Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) commencing in 2019-20. If candidates have requisite eligibility conditions than forward your application forms through proper mode. Admission process will be done through Interview. The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore was established in 1973, as a technology base was being created, it became clear that the country needed to simultaneously augment management talent and resources. This led to the creation of the Indian Institutes of Management in the country. Applicants, who have ability to study in IIM Bangalore, they must try hard and apply to cash this new opportunity of education in suitable environment.
Students who are looking to get master level education at IIM Bangalore they can make submission of their EPGP Online Application Form via online mode only. Recently round 1 application forms receiving process is ongoing from 01st of June 2018. Individuals who are zeal can apply for PG Programmes not later than Aug 30, 2018 (5:00 p.m.). After confirm about the submission of application forms online way, desirable students are required to appear in interview on 22nd & 23rd September 2018 with full confidence at Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai.
All such personalities who have decided to submit IIM Bangalore PG Application Form they should use only online mode. Candidates who are ready to complete these requirements for EPGP their application forms will be accepted easily. Hey guys at the time of IIM Bangalore Admission 2019-20 application forms filling, fill only accurate details such as your name, age, academic records etc. if candidates will misguide in information then also their application forms will not be considered. As we already told you, you have to appear in Personal Interview before get admission. Deep preparation will help the candidates to beat selection rounds.
For more compulsory information connected with IIM Bangalore Admission 2019-20 like Notification, Important Dates, Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria, application fee etc please see this page till the end.
Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP)
Duration of Course – 1 year
Graduation from any disciplines with minimum of 50% marks from recognized University or Institution. Also individuals must have 5 years of working experience (as on March 31, 2019) after the completion of graduation.
IIM Bangalore EPGP Fees
Candidates have to pay fee for IIM Bangalore Executive Post Graduate Programme Application Form. The IIM Bangalore EPGP Application Form is different for both the rounds. For the first round the Application fee is Rs. 3,000 and for the second round the application fee is Rs. 5,000.
- There will be 02 rounds for EPGP Admission.
- Candidates can apply for any of the rounds.
- Those who will apply in both the rounds will get automatically disqualified.
- All the shortlisted candidates will be called for interview process that is going to conduct by the selection panel of the IIMB itself on the below mentioned dates and times.
- The interview panel will select candidates for the IIM Bangalore 2019 Admission on the basis of quality of work experience, diversity, leadership qualities and others.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
IIM Bangalore Admission Important Dates
|ROUND – 1||ROUND – 2|
|Application Window||Jun 01, 2018||01 Sep 2018|
|IIM Bangalore EPGP Last Date||Aug 30, 2018 (5:00 p.m.)||Dec 03, 2018 (5:00 p.m.)|
|Interviews Dates||Sep 22 & 23, 2018||Dec 15 & 16, 2018|
|Interview Centres||Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai|
|Offers & Waitlist||Oct 08, 2018||Dec 26, 2018|
|Last date for accepting offers||Nov 05, 2018||Jan 25, 2019|
|Last date for withdrawal||Nov 30, 2018||Feb 15, 2019|
|Programme Registration||To be announced|
How to Apply
- All candidates will have use the official website of the IIM Bangalore that is www.iimb.ac.in
- At first go to “Admissions” section on the right side of home page
- Here enter on “Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP)” present under “Post-Graduation Programme”
- Now press on “Admission Process” to read notification of admission to check the eligibility.
- Eligible appliers must enter on “Online Application”.
- Fill the application form in correct manner for round 1 at first
- Upload the documents mentioned in given list
- Check all the filled entries and deposit it along with the Payment Receipt through online.
- Don’t miss to take the hard copy of submitted form for further
Documents to be uploaded while apply
Following documents and certificates must be scanned and upload with online form-
- SSC, HSC & Bachelors’ Degree Transcripts
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- GMAT / GRE Score Sheet
- Statement of Purpose for pursuing the EPGP Programme
- Work Experience letters / Pay slips (First & Last) – indicating Date of joining
- If you wish to identify yourself as belonging to a socially backward community (SC/ST/NC-OBC), then the relevant certificate
- If you are a person with disability, then the relevant disability certificate
Direct Resource Link for – IIM Bangalore Admission Notice PDF
Direct Link – Admission Application Form
Note – For more information of IIM Bangalore Admission 2019-20 please visit official website.
- New Delhi
- Kolkata, Mumbai
How to Prepare for Interview
Applicants will have to go through all the details pasted below to cash this opportunity of master level education course-
Shortlisted appliers will have to face interview in which they will have to state something about their personal information.
IIM Bangalore Admit Card 2019-20
Deserving participants will have to appear in IIM Bangalore Admission Process. To appear in this entrance test, each candidate will required IIMB EPGP Admit Card 2019-20 which will be available online at Jawaharlal Nehru University official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
IIM Bangalore Result 2019-20
After conduct the Personal Interview on given dates, appeared participants can check their IIM Bangalore Result 2019-20 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
IIM Bangalore Counselling
Applicants who are eager to take admission in IIM Bangalore, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying marks in Viva. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In IIM Bangalore Counselling 2019-20 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies them.