IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2018
Looking for details of IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2018 Procedure? If yes then you have appeared at right place from where you can receive all info of IIIT Naya Raipur B.Tech Admission 2018. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-NR), Naya Raipur has started to receive the application forms from dynamic candidates for admission into full time four-year B.Tech Program (Bachelor of Technology) under various branches for the year 2018-19. Under this admission notification, only appliers can apply. Admission chance to aspirants will be given on the basis of total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2018 for B.Tech programs. Dr. SPM IIIT-Naya Raipur, established by the International Institute of Information Technology University Act, 2013 of the Government of Chhattisgarh, is a joint venture by Chhattisgarh State Government and National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC). Those applicants who are excited to get admission in this technical education course at the campus must apply online now.
IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2018 application forms submission process will be started from 10th June 2018. Best fit candidates can make submission of IIIT-NR B.Tech Admission Application on or before last date that is 25th June 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in counselling which will begin from 03rd July 2018. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be discarded.
Dear dynamic aspirants you need to remind that the last date of consideration of application forms will in the 25th of June 2018 because after this application forms will not be considered. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Online. There is no other option is available by which you can forward or apply for IIIT Naya Raipur B.Tech Admission 2018. So follow only online mode to submit your application forms perfectly.
To get other sufficient highlights for IIIT Naya Raipur B.Tech Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
B.Tech – 4 Years
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) – 60 Seats
- Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) – 60 Seats
Eligibility Criteria, Seats and Reservation
- Admission to B. Tech. Programs is based on JEE (Main) Rank. There are three different categories through which students are admitted:
- All India Quota (35% seats amounting to 42 Seats: 21 in CSE & 21 in ECE): Candidates who completed their school education from any part of India belong to this category. Their eligibility will be as per the business rules of JoSAA 2018. Admissions will be based on JEE (Main) 2018 rank
- NTPC Quota (15% Seats amounting to 18 Seats: 9 in CSE & 9 in ECE): Candidates employed with NTPC or their wards who completed their school education from any part of India belong to this category. Their eligibility will be as per the business rules of JoSAA 2018. Admissions will be based on JEE (Main) 2018 rank. All reservations will be as per Govt. of India norms
- Chhattisgarh State Quota (50% Seats amounting to 60 Seats: 30 in CSE &30 in ECE): Candidates who passed both 10th and 12th standard exams from schools situated in the State of Chhattisgarh belong to this category. The candidates must have scored 50% aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics (45% for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates) in their 12th standard exam
- Women – 30%
- Children of Ex-Servicemen – 5%
- Children or Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters – 3%
- Persons with Disabilities – 3% additionally, 1 (one) supernumerary seat each is available for Kashmiri Migrants in both CSE and ECE programs
- Only those candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 01st October 1992 are eligible. For candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC &PWD, upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years, i.e. SC, ST, OBC and PWD candidates who were born on or after 01st Oct. 1989 are eligible
- Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board will only be considered
- The following criteria, the same as stipulated eligibility for appearing in JEE (Main) 2018, will also apply:
- Only those candidates who have passed their 12th standard exam or any other qualifying exam in 2016, 2017 or 2018 shall be eligible
- Candidates who appeared in 12th standard exam or equivalent qualifying exams in 2015, did not pass in 2015, but passed in 2016, are not eligible
- Aspirants need to deposit Rs. 300/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
Tuition Fee Waiver
The present tuition fee waiver model is as follows:
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 100% of the students for 1st year i.e. 2018-19
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 50% of all the students promoted to 2nd year
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 33% of all the students promoted to 3rd year
- 100% tuition fee waiver for 25% of all the students promoted to 4th year
As per the selection process, candidates first will be shortlisted on the basis of their JEE Mains score. Only qualified candidates will be called for final admissions procedures
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Start date for online applications: 10th June 2018
- Last date for online applications: 25th June 2018
- Release of 1st merit list with provisional seat allotment: 03rd July 2018
- Last date for fee payment & document submission for candidates in 1st merit list: 09th July 2018
- Release of 2nd merit list with provisional seat allotment and branch up gradation: 10th July 2018
- Last date for fee payment & document submission for candidates in 2nd merit list: 16th July 2018
- Release of 3rd merit list with provisional seat allotment and branch upgradation: 17th July 2018
- Last date for fee payment & document submission for candidates in 3rd merit list: 23rd July 2018
- Release of 4th merit list with provisional seat allotment and branch upgradation: 24th July 2018
- Last date for fee payment & document submission for candidates in 4th merit list: 30th July 2018
- Academic session starts: 06th August 2018
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will have to visit the official website that is www.iiitnr.ac.in
- On the right side of the home page go to “ADMISSIONS”
- Read details and proceed further to apply online
- Fill details and enter on submit button.
- Now enter the user ID and password and select “Login” button.
- Fill Online Application Form displayed on your computer screen
- Pay required fee through online
- Upload necessary documents then press on “Submit” button.
- In the end take a print out of deposited application form for future use.
Direct Resource Link – IIIT B.Tech Admission Notification
Note – For more information of IIIT Naya Raipur Admission 2018 please visit Official Website.
IIIT Naya Raipur Counselling Call Letter
Students can attend counselling if qualify in required test. Each applier will have to show IIIT Naya Raipur Counselling Call Letter 2018 which will be available online at International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
IIITNR Counselling 2018
Candidates applying for admissions shall be required to remit a non-refundable counseling fee of Rs.300/- online. Based on the online applications received, merit lists, based on JEE Main 2018 merit, will be published for each category. Applicants in the merit list will be provided a deadline for reserving their seats and completing admission formalities.
Those who will eligible in merit list will have to appear in IIITNR Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins in the month of July 2018. In Admission counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- Printed application form (submitted on line) duly signed by the candidate
- Original as well as copy of 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original as well as copy of 12th mark sheet and pass certificate subject to publication of results
- Original as well as copy of JEE main 2017 score card
- Original as well as copy of JEE Main Admit card
- Nativity certificate as per Appendix-I (Original) in Information Brochure.
- Appendix-VI (Original) in Information Brochure.
- Income certificate for TFW candidates as per Appendix-III (Original) in Information Brochure.
- SC/ST certificate for SC/ST candidates as per Appendix-II (Original) in Information Brochure.
- In Information Brochure Appendix-IV (Original) for OL category candidates
- Original as well as Copy of Green card of their parents issued by Family Welfare Department, Government of Chhattisgarh /any other appropriate authority for GC category candidates
- In Information Brochure Appendix-V (Original) for ES category candidate.
- Certificate of Disability issued by Competent Authority of Govt. of Odisha not below the Rank of CDMO for PC category candidate.
- College leaving certificate (Original)
Note: Original certificates/mark sheets except Appendices shall be returned to the candidates after verification.