IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission
Are you searching process for IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2018? If yes then dear participants you have appeared at right place from where you can receive all info of IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2018. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar has started to receive the application forms from dynamic candidates for admission into various different fields of B.Tech Degree (Bachelor of Technology). Under this admission notification, only appliers can apply. Admission chance to aspirants will be given on the basis of total marks obtained in Paper 1 of JEE Main 2018 for B.Tech programs. International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Bhubaneswar in Odisha. Those applicants who are excited to get admission in this technical education course at the places there its centers / institutes / colleges are set up must apply online now.
IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 application forms submission process has been started from 08th May 2018. Best fit candidates can make submission of IIIT B.Tech Admission Application on or before last date that is 07th June 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in upcoming exam. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be discarded.
Dear dynamic aspirants you need to remind that the last date of consideration of application forms will in the June 2018 because after this application forms will not be considered. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Online. There is no other option is available by which you can forward or apply for IIIT Bhubaneswar B.Tech Admission 2018. So follow only online mode to submit your application forms perfectly.
To get other sufficient highlights for IIITB B.Tech Admission 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
B.Tech in several disciplines
- The eligibility criteria for admission to regular B.Tech. programmes shall be as per the JEE Main 2018 along with the following additional requirements:
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks or 6.32 CGPA in Class 10 Board Examination
- The candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate percentage of marks in +2 Science.
- Aggregate percentage of marks = (marks secured/total marks appeared)x100
- The candidate must secure at least 45% or more in each of the following subjects: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry.
- 5% relaxation in marks would be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST category.
The Institute reserves 50% of the seats for Odisha State Category (“S”) students. The rest seats are open to all which is termed as Open to All (“OTA”) category. A state category candidate is also eligible for OTA category by default.
The reservation applicable for different sub categories under “S” category like: Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Physically Challenged, Green Card, ExServiceman etc. shall be as per Govt. of Odisha norms. Apart from these reservations, 5% extra of the sanctioned strength in each branch shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Tuition Fee Waiver scheme under “S” category.
Aspirants need to deposit Rs. 1000/- as application fee through debit/ credit card or by net banking.
The admission process consists of the following stages: (a) online application, (b) document verification, (c) round-wise online provisional seat allotment, (d) seat acceptance and (e) reporting at the institute for final admission.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
|Starting date of online application||08/05/2018|
|Last date of online application for regular B.Tech||07 June 2018|
|Document verification for ‘S’ & ‘OL’ category candidates||11 to 13 Jun 2018|
|Publication of provisional Allotment (1st round) for regular B.Tech.||In-line with joSSA 2018 schedule|
How to Apply
- Eligible applicants will have to visit the official website that is www.iiit-bh.ac.in
- Register by submitting your email from the home page
- 4-digit numeric pass code will be displayed which can be used as the password in the same site to Login using your email ID as user ID.
- Now enter the user ID and password and select “Login” button.
- Fill Online Application Form displayed on your computer screen
- Pay required fee through online
- Upload necessary documents then press on “Submit” button.
- In the end take a print out of deposited application form for future use.
Direct Resource Link – IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission Notification
Direct Link For – IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission Apply Online
Note – For more information of IIIT Bhubaneswar Admission 2018 please visit Official Website.
IIIT Bhubaneswar Counselling Letter
Appliers will appear in counselling if qualify in required test. Each candidate will have to show IIIT Bhubaneswar Counselling Call Letter 2018 which will be available online at International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) official website shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
IIIT Bhubaneswar Counselling
Those who will eligible in merit list will have to appear in IIIT Counselling 2018 Process which schedule will begins from July 2018. In Admission counselling, applicants have to carry with them all original certificates and one set of photocopies of them.
Documents Required during Counselling:
- Printed application form (submitted on line) duly signed by the candidate
- Original as well as copy of 10th mark sheet and pass certificate
- Original as well as copy of 12th mark sheet and pass certificate subject to publication of results
- Original as well as copy of JEE main 2017 score card
- Original as well as copy of JEE Main 2017 Admit card
- Nativity certificate as per Appendix-I (Original) in Information Brochure.
- Appendix-VI (Original) in Information Brochrue.
- Income certificate for TFW candidates as per Appendix-III (Original) in Information Brochure.
- SC/ST certificate for SC/ST candidates as per Appendix-II (Original) in Information Brochure.
- In Information Brochure Appendix-IV (Original) for OL category candidates
- Original as well as Copy of Green card of their parents issued by Family Welfare Department, Government of Odisha/any other appropriate authority for GC category candidates
- In Information Brochure Appendix-V (Original) for ES category candidate.
- Certificate of Disability issued by Competent Authority of Govt. of Odisha not below the Rank of CDMO for PC category candidate.
- College leaving certificate (Original)
Note: Original certificates/mark sheets except Appendices shall be returned to the candidates after verification.