Looking to know about the method to apply for IIFT 2019? If yes then finally you have reached at the portal where all suitable content is available IIFT Online Registration 2019. Online Application forms are inviting by The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) for admission into Master of Business Administration (MBA – International Business) Degree Program at New Delhi, Kolkata & Kakinada (Andhra Pradesh) Campuses for the academic year 2019-21. Students who have related academic record they are fully eligible for this chance of MBA courses. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) was set up in 1963 by the Government of India as an autonomous organization to help professionalize the country’s foreign trade management and increase exports by developing human resources, analyzing and disseminating data and conducting research. Eligible candidates must apply online today for a best fit course.
Online Application Form for IIFT MBA Entrance Exam 2019 will be started to receive by all eligible candidates from 4th week of July 2018. Those candidates who are interested can submit their application forms till last date that is 14th September 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in entrance exam on 2nd December 2018. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. Every candidate’s eligibility criteria should be as per the requirement of University and if the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected at the same time of checking it.
Deserving candidates remind that IIFT MBA Entrance application form will be accepted Online only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks in test.
Other information in relation with IIFT MBA Entrance 2019 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any disciplines with minimum 50% marks (45% in case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Persons with Disability (PWD) categories)
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by October 2019
- There is no age limit to apply for IIFT MBA 2019 course.
- Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories
- For Foreign Nationals/NRI/Children of NRIs: Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score and interview
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 1550/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs. 775/-
- Foreign National/NRI candidates: US$ 80 (INR Rs. 4500)
Mode of Payment
Online Payment Gateway – Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)
Demand Draft – Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form.
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview.
- Written Test will be held on Sunday, 2nd December 2018 during 10.00 AM – 12.00 Noon at Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam
- Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai
- IIFT reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required
Change of Centre
Candidates should be careful while opting for the Admission Test Centre. A fee of Rs. 1000/- will be charged for changing the opted Centre.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th September 2018
- Date of IIFT 2018 Written Examination: 2nd December 2018
- Declaration of Result: 1st week of Jan 2019
- WSA, GD, PI will be Conducted in: 4th week of Jan 2019/ Mid Feb 2019
How to Apply
- Log on to the official site that is tedu.iift.ac.in
- On the homepage choose “Admissions 2018-20:” link
- Read details and enter on “Register” button.
- You will receive an E-mail ID for registration number and password.
- Now use the ID and password at required space before enter on “Log in” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for next use.
Direct Link for – IIFT Prospectus & Official Advt.
Direct Resource Link – IIFT Apply Online
Note – For getting more information of IIFT 2019 please visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for IIFT Exam?
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through IIFT Entrance Syllabus, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2019
The admission test is a multiple choice objective type written test (in English) of 120 minutes
It generally consists of questions covering
Vocabulary and Comprehension
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
Data Interpretation and
IIFT 2019 Syllabus
Logical Ability: Questions based on logical reasoning are going to be asked for the exam. The difficulty level could be high based on the previous year question paper.
Quantitative Ability: This section is going to test your ability to solve mathematical equations on topics like number series, profit and loss, averages and mixtures, etc.
Verbal Ability: You can answer the questions which are based on grammar, vocabulary, comprehension skills, syllogisms, antonyms and much more.
General Awareness: To score well in this section of IIFT 2019, you must be updated with the current affairs, the stock market, economic and political news, general knowledge. To solve the questions in this section you have to read daily newspapers and G.K books.
IIFT Admit 2019
Dear appliers IIFT Admit Card will be issued from 15th November 2018 and this paper document should be there to appear in the examination as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
IIFT Result & Cut Off 2019
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants IIFT Result and IIFT Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
IIFT Counselling 2019
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in entrance test, students will be called for IIFT Counselling 2019. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Vacancies will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.