- IFS 2018
- IFS Eligibility Criteria
- IFS Application Fee
- IFS Selection Process
- IFS 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- How to Fill IFS Online Form
- IFS Examination Centres 2018
- How to Prepare for IFS Exam?
- IFS Mains Exam Pattern and Syllabus
- Indian Forest Service Mains Syllabus
- IFS Mains Exam Pattern
- IFS Admit Card 2018
- IFS Answer Key 2018
- IFS Result & Cut Off 2018
Are you looking to check the process to apply for IFS 2018 – 2019? If yes then you have appeared on right place because here all information regarding IFoS Exam Online Registration 2018 – 2019 is shown below. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will shortly announce the official notification for inviting the Application Form Online Registration for just coming Indian Forest Services (IFoS) / (IFS) examination from eligible appliers. UPSC conducts every year IFS test to appoint candidates of the Posts in Forest services. Applicants, who want to apply for IFS Mains exam 2018 – 2019, must ensure that they have declared, qualify in Pre exam. If you are fail in pre exam than don’t apply and get required education to apply again for pre and than for mains. So firstly ensure about your edibility than proceed to take part in exam.
All the fearless and result oriented aspirants can submit IFS Mains online application forms through online mode only. Application forms must be deposited from 04th September 2018 to 18th September 2018. IFoS exam notification will be available in the first week of Sept 2018 and than application forms registration will be started. After successfully submission of application forms, candidates will be shortlisted and after that IFS exam will be held on 02nd December 2018.
IFS pre pass out appliers should remind that IFoS application forms must be accepted on or before last date only in online mode. When you fill IFS online application forms then you have to provide only accurate information such as name, age, qualification, address etc. If the organization finds any wrong information in application forms, forms should be rejected without any intimation. Before participate in IFS exam 2018 – 2019 candidates have to prepare themselves in good way because competition in this exam will be very high.
Other associated content for IFoS Exam 2018 – 2019 such as IFS Notification, IFoS Dates, Application Forms, Eligibility Criteria, application fee is available in below section. So friends please see this page till the end and apply.
IFS Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should be citizen of India/ Nepal/ Bhutan/ Tibetan Refugee.
Required Educational Qualifications
Applicants must have completed Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Forestry or in Engineering of any of Universities / Institutions.
Age of the suitable appliers must be less than 21 years but not above 32 years. Age relaxation to reserved categories will be as per the norms of Government of India. Check below table-
Relaxation in Age:
|Category||Relaxation in Age|
|Scheduled Caste or a Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|if a candidate had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from the 1st January, 1980 to the 31st day of December, 1989||5 years|
|Defence Services personnel disabled in operations during hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and released as a consequence thereof||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs who have rendered at least five years Military Service as on 1st August, 2018 – 2019 and have been released||5 years|
|ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of assignment of 5 years Military Service as on 1st August, 2018 – 2019 and whose assignment has been extended beyond 5 years and in whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate|
IFS Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay application fee through online mode as per the prescribed mode. No application fee for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates. Fee must be paid through net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card or by cash. Try to pay fees in banking hours.
IFS Selection Process
Hiring of aspirants will be done on basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination and Personality Test / Interview.
IFS 2018 Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां):
- IFS DAF Application Form Will be Available On: 04-09-2018
- Last Date to Fill IFS Online Application Form: 18-09-2018
How to Fill IFS Online Form
- Job finders must go to Union Public Service Commission official website which is www.upsconline.nic.in
- On the very first page go to ‘Examination’ head.
- Here appliers must press on ‘IFS Mains Examination 2018 – 2019’ link.
- Read all details and press on ‘Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC’ link.
- Now, enter on ‘Click here for PART-I Registration’ link
- Eligible aspirants must fill part I Registration form and keep safe received details
- After this, go back to previous page & press on ‘Click here for PART-II Registration’ link.
- Enter registration id, date of birth, captcha.
- Here you will have to enter on submit tab.
- Applicants have to fill all required information in the form
- Upload educational documents/ certificates/ photograph and signature in the form if required.
- Deposit application fee by Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
- Finally submit checked application form and also take a hard copy print out of online application form for further use.
Direct Resource Link – IFS Advertisement PDF 2018
Direct Resource Link for – IFS Main 2018 DAF Notice
Direct Resource Link for – Indian Forest Service Exam Syllabus PDF
Note – For more information of IFoS exam 2018 – 2019 please visit official website.
IFS Examination Centres 2018
- Dispur ( Guwahati )
- Port Blair and Shimla.
How to Prepare for IFS Exam?
Dear job gabbers if you are going to participate in IFS or Indian Forest Service Mains examination than you must prepare perfectly using Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Through exam syllabus and exam pattern candidates can get all information of their exam like how your IFS paper will be held and which type of questions will be asked in exam other.
IFS Mains Exam Pattern and Syllabus
Indian Forest Service Mains Syllabus
Candidates will be required to write an essay in English. Other questions will be designed to test their understanding of English and workmanlike use of words.
Passages will usually be set for summary or précis
General Knowledge including knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person who has not made a special study of any scientific subject.
The paper will also include questions on Indian Polity including the political system and the Constitution of India, History of India and Geography of a nature which the candidate should be able to answer without special study
- Total number of questions in the question papers of optional subjects will be eight. All questions will carry equal marks.
- Each paper will be divided into two parts, viz. Part A and Part B, each part containing four questions. Out of eight questions, five questions are to be attempted.
- One question in each part will be compulsory. Candidates will be required to answer three more questions out of the remaining six questions, taking at least one question from each Part.
- In this way, at least two questions will be attempted from each Part i.e. one compulsory question plus one more.
List of Optional Subjects–
- Agricultural Engineering
- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
UPSC IFS Exam Syllabus for Agriculture
- Ecology and its relevance
- Cropping pattern in different agro-climatic zones of the country
- Weeds, their characteristics, dissemination and association with various crops
- Soil conservation planning on watershed basis
- Water-use efficiency in relation to crop production
- Agricultural extension, its importance and role, methods of evaluation of extension programmes
- Cell Theory, cell structure, cell organelles and their function
- History of plant breeding
- Seed technology, its importance etc
IFS Syllabus for Agricultural Engineering
- Soil and Water Conservation
- Aerial Photography and Remote Sensing
- Irrigation and Drainage
- Agricultural Structures
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Agricultural Process Engineering
- Instrumentation and computer applications in Agricultural Engineering
Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Science
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology
- Livestock Production and Management
- Genetics and Animal Breeding
- Health and Hygiene
- Animal Diseases
- Veterinary Public Health
- Milk and Milk Products Technology
- Meat Hygiene and Technology etc
|10||Forest type of India|
|Section A||Linear Algebra, Calculus, Analytics Geometry|
|Section B||Differential Equations, Dynamics, Vector Analysis|
|Section A||Algebra, Real Analysis, Linear Programming|
|Section B||Partial Differential Equations, Numeric Integration, Numeric Analysis, Mechanics and Fluid Dynamics|
|Section A||Non-chordata and chordate|
|Section B||Ecology, Ethology, Economic Zoology, Biostatistics, Instrumental Methods.|
|Section A||Cell Biology, Genetics, Evolution, Systematic.|
|Section B||Biochemistry, Psychology, Developmental Biology|
IFS Mains Exam Pattern
- The mains examination will consist of two parts i.e. written examination and personality test.
- The written examination for IFS mains will consist of 6 papers.
- Paper 1 and paper 2 will be on General English and General Knowledge respectively for 300 marks each.
- Paper 3, 4,5 and 6 will be set on any two subjects out of the optional subjects as chosen by the candidate. Each paper will be of 200 marks.
- The total marks for UPSC IFS mains examination are 1400.
- Candidates who qualify the mains exam will be called to appear for the personality test/interview.
- The interview of Indian Forest Service Exam will be for 300 marks with no minimum qualifying marks.
|Paper I||General English||300|
|Paper II||General Knowledge||300|
|Paper III||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper IV||Optional Subject 1||200|
|Paper V||Optional Subject 2||200|
|Paper VI||Optional Subject 2||200|
IFS Admit Card 2018
As per details IFS exam will be held on 02nd December 2018. Applicant IFoS Admit Card 2018 – 2019 will dispatch online at Union Public Service Commission Official website just 15 – 20 days before held the examination.
IFS Answer Key 2018
Entrants can get IFS Answer Key 2018 – 2019 here as it will release within 72 hours after commencement of the examination. You can check out your exam questions answer one by one from IFS Mains Answer Sheet and can take an idea about your exam result.
IFS Result & Cut Off 2018
After successfully organized the IFS 2018 – 2019 exam, IFS Result and IFS Cut off Marks List will release online at UPSC official website for all awaited job finders. Candidates can check their result and cut off marks just entered their roll number or name or date of birth or other details.