Are you going apply for IBSAT 2018-2019? If yes then this is the portal where all suitable content is available for IBSAT 2018 – 2019 Application Form Registration Dates. Online Application forms are inviting by ICFAI Business School, Hyderabad for admission into MBA/PGPM Program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai, and IBS Pune Campuses. ICFAI Business School (IBS)-Hyderabad is a constituent of the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), a Deemed University as per the UGC Act 1956. Established in 1985, IBS-Hyderabad is one of the top business schools in India. It has been ranked at #12 in the nation by Hindustan Times in a 2012 survey. The school has been re-accredited by SAQS (South Asian Quality Standards), rated A** by CRISIL, EB2 IN by ICRA and as an Excellent Business School by Eduniversal. The major programs offered at IBS-Hyderabad are MBA being the flagship program, PhD and BBA. Ours is one of the largest MBA programs in Asia with a student intake of around 1100 this year. We have 60 students in our Ph.D. program and over 300 in the BBA. We have MoUs with fifteen institutions in USA, UK, Australia, and Malaysia, which enable our Ph.D. students engage in a 9-month visitor scholar program abroad. In addition to the full-time Ph.D. program, we have a part-time Ph.D. program that facilitates working executives achieve their doctoral aspirations.. Eligible candidates must apply online today for a best fit course.
If you have done all preparation to apply by before that check IBSAT Eligibility 2018-2019 and submit application from 01st July 2018. Those candidates who are interested can submit their application forms till last date that is 12th December 2018. Once appliers have to submit their application forms successfully after that they have to appear in entrance exam. Before make submission of your application forms, it is necessary to check your all eligibilities. If the eligibility criteria should not match then your application forms will be rejected at the same time of checking it.
Dynamic personalities possess candidates can forward IBSAT Registration application form 2018-2019 through Online only. So guys submit application forms before the final date otherwise it would not be accepted at any cost. All appliers have to provide only accurate details when they sit to fill form online, if any candidate will provide wrong information then application forms will not be considered. Next most important thing is preparation, if candidates do prepare themselves in good way for entrance exam yet they can obtain good marks in test on 22nd December to 23rd December 2018.
Other information in relation with IBSAT 2018-2019 such Advertisement, eligibility criteria, important dates, application fee, application form details other, please see below till the end of this page.
For admission to MBA/PGPM Program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Hyderabad, IBS Dehradun, IBS Jaipur, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai & IBS Pune Campuses and PhD Program (full-time/part time) at IBS Hyderabad Campus
Two Year Management Program
- Candidates must have Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis)
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by 31st May 2019
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations/viva/assignments) before 31st May 2019
- The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility, the last date for submission of proof of graduation is 01st November 2019
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August 2019 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates
For PhD Program
PhD Program in Management (Full-time/Part-time)
- Candidates must have Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English and Post-Graduation in Management (full time with specialisation in Marketing/ Finance/ Human Resource Management/ Operations from an UGC approved University) with 60% and above marks (OR)
- Post-Graduation (full time) in Economics/Commerce/Psychology/Sociology/Public Administration/Statistics/Mathematics or in an allied discipline from a recognised University in India or abroad with 60% and above marks (OR)
- A Professional qualification like CFA/ CA/ CWA/ CS with 55% and above marks
PhD Program in Economics (Full-time)
- Candidates must have Graduation with 50% and above marks AND Post graduation in Economics or allied discipline with 55% and above marks
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 17 years of regular education (on 10+2+3+2 or 10+2+4+2 basis).
- Applicants who have completed their graduation/ Post graduation on one-time sitting basis or on part time, distance mode or online mode are not eligible for PhD program of IBS Hyderabad.
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation and/ or post- graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31, 2019
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August2019 onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates
- IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
- IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary, analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
CAT/ GMAT / NMAT
- GMAT/NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2016 onwards) are also accepted in place of IBSAT 2018. Candidates with GMAT®, NMAT by GMACTM or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT 2018
- The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT 2018 / GMAT®/ NMAT by GMACTM/CAT scores (from 2016 onwards) for admission to the following programs:
- MBA Program offered by IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur
- PGPM (Post Graduate Program in Management) Program offered by IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune Campuses
- Candidates who have qualified based on IBSAT 2018/ GMAT® /NMAT by GMACTM/CAT score are called for the selection process at IBS Hyderabad in February 2019.
- The final selection is based on past academic record and performance of the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- The amount of IBSAT Registration 2018 will be around Rs. 1800/- for the examination. The candidates will be able to submit it through Debit Card /Credit Card or Net Banking
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Hyderabad campus is Rs. 7.02 lakhs per annum
- The fee for the MBA program at IBS Dehradun and IBS Jaipur campuses is Rs. 2.835 lakhs per annum.
- The fee for the PGPM program at IBS Ahmedabad, IBS Bengaluru, IBS Gurgaon, IBS Kolkata, IBS Mumbai and IBS Pune campuses is Rs. 4.005 lakhs per annum.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- IBSAT 2018 Online Registration Starts on – 01st July 2018
- Last Date for Online Registration on – 12th December 2018
- Date of Examination IBSAT 2018 on – 22nd December to 23rd December 2018
- Declaration of IBSAT 2018 Result on – 01st week of January 2019
- Selection Briefings on – 13th January to 20th January 2019
- Selection Process for MBA/PGPM Program on – 20th – 26th February 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
- Selection Process for PhD Program: March 17-20, 2019 at IBS Hyderabad
How to Apply
- Log on to the official site that is www.ibsindia.org
- On the homepage choose “Admissions” tab from top menu bar and choose right link
- Read details and enter on “Apply Online” button.
- You will receive an E-mail ID for registration number and password.
- Now use the ID and password at required space before enter on “Log in” button.
- Fill the Admission form with required and correct details and upload passport size photograph and signature (if required) & also pay the fees
- After filling form in correct manner check it once again and submit it by pressing ‘Submit’ button.
- In the end take printout of submitted form for next use.
Note – For getting more information of IBSAT Admission 2018-2019 please visit right now official website.
How to Prepare for IBSAT?
Preparation of any exam is a very important part because without good preparation nobody can perform well in exams. So candidates have to prepare themselves in good way for Entrance Test. Without preparation, candidates can’t score good marks in examination. Candidates can prepare to themselves through IBSAT Group Discussion and PI, along with syllabus you can see put your eyes on Exam Pattern also.
IBSAT Admit Card 2018
Dear appliers IBSAT Admit Card will be issued soon and this paper document should be there to appear in the GD and PI as no candidate will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without it. Admit Card is the top most identity proof which contains all personal as well as exam details essentials for all appliers.
IBSAT Result & Cut Off 2018
After completed exam process on notified dates, aspirants IBSAT Result and IBSAT Cut off Marks Merit List will available online from issue date. Candidates can check out their result by name or unique registration/roll number.
IBSAT Counselling 2018
After successfully declare the list of qualified candidates in Group test and PI, students will be called for IBSAT Counselling 2018 – 2019. Students have to bring original and self attested copy of required document at counseling. Vacancies will be allotted to candidates as per their ranks, preference and availability of seats.