Haryana Police Syllabus
Good news for you because Haryana Police Syllabus has been declared for the post of Constable and Sub-Inspector (SI). If you were searching Haryana Police Constable Syllabus and Haryana Police Sub-Inspector Syllabus then your need will be fulfill now. Few days ago Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invited applications for fill up the nil 5835 (may other) vacancies in Haryana Police. Now you are at right place from where you can get HSSC Haryana Police Constable and SI Exam Syllabus. On Constable post Male and Female both candidates will recruit who will be eligible for said Post of Constable and SI.
Candidates after do the preparation from Haryana Police Syllabus of Constable and SI, not required only pass in written exam but they will also prepare to themselves for PMT, PST, Documentation, I-PT and other phases of selection procedure. If you want to recruit in Haryana Police on Constable and SI Post then you will have to qualify in all stages of selection procedure.
If you want to crack Haryana Police Constable and SI exam then do start your preparation according to given below Haryana Police syllabus and Haryana Police Exam Pattern of Constable and Sub-Inspector Posts. Candidates can also take helps from constable and SI exams best books and can make preparation prefect with the help of any competition institute. You can crack Haryana Police Constable and SI exam in first attempt if you will prepare to yourself with your 100% effort. So don’t misuse your time here and there, make your time table of study and then study according to it. If you will study according to time table then your each work will complete easily and you can score good marks in Haryana Constable and SI Police exam. For complete details of Haryana Police Constable Syllabus and Haryana Police SI Syllabus with exam pattern is given below. Take a cool look and do start your study.
Haryana Police Constable and SI Exam Pattern Details
- Haryana Police Constable and SI exam paper will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
- There will be conducted one composite paper which will carry 100 questions.
- For each right answer Haryana Police will awarded 0.80 marks to candidate.
- In this exam paper total 80 marks will be awarded to candidates.
- 01:30 hours (90 minutes) is fix time duration provide you to solve the exam paper.
- The exam paper medium of examination will be Hindi except for knowledge of English language.
- In this test at least 10 questions will be asked from computer basic knowledge.
Haryana Police Constable and SI Exam Syllabus Details
In Haryana Police exam questions will be asked from candidates from various subjects as General studies, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, Reasoning, Current affairs, Numerical ability, General science, Aptitude, relevant field/trade etc. for complete details of syllabus take a look below –
Objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities.
History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries, Culture, Geography, Economical Scenario and Constitution of India & State Administration, Political series of Country, Five-Year Plan, Contribution of Haryana in National Movement.
Knowledge of History/ Facts of Agriculture, Fruits & Vegetable, Crop Production, Soil, Fertility, Fertilizing, Irrigation and Damage, Weed/Pests Control, Types of Crops, Soil & Land, Horticulture, Plantation, and Deforestation etc.
Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance, Animal breeds, the importance of animal, Livestock farming, Dairy, diseases, and symptoms in animal etc.
This section includes question of both verbal and non-verbal type. The question will be asked from analogies, similarities and differences, problem-solving, relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions, Venn diagrams, relationship concepts and Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
In this section questions will be asked from Indian Current Events, General Science, General Knowledge. The focus will be mainly on Current affairs of National & International news, Important dates, Current Science, Technology, Sports & Culture.
The test of Arithmetical and Numerical abilities will cover Number Systems including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
This section is create to test the knowledge and competencies of scientific methodology concepts, principles, techniques and physics, chemistry, life sciences (Biology), the earth/space sciences, technologies etc.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
This test will be only of qualifying nature.
(I) General Category – Male (170 cms), Female (158 cms)
(II) Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male (168 cms), Female (156 cms)
(I) General Category – Male (83 cms (un-expanded) to 87 cms (Expanded))
(II) Eligible reserve categories as per latest existing Government Policy – Male (81 cms (un-expanded) to 85 cms (Expanded))
In case of Ex-serviceman, Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and backward classes category, relaxation in physical standard to the extent of 1 inch in height and 1 inch in chest measurement shall be given.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
|Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
Scrutiny of Documents
- Physical Screening Test qualified candidates will be called for the scrutiny of documents.
- Education (maximum 05 marks): Candidate with higher education i.e with Graduate degree shall get three (03) marks, while, a candidate with Post Graduate degree shall get total five (05) marks.
- NCC Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidate having NCC certificate of A, B or C, level shall get 01, 02 and 03 marks respectively.
- Haryana Cadet Corps (HCC) Certificate (maximum 03 marks): Candidate having HCC certificate of A or B level shall get 01 and 03 marks respectively.
- Applicants shall be called for Interview-cum-Personality Test.
- Interview will be conducted for total twelve (12) marks.
Haryana Police Constable & SI Selection Procedure Details
In Haryana Police on Constable and SI Posts selection decision will be taken on the basis of performance of below given tests –
- Knowledge Test (Written)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Scrutiny of Documents (Documentation)
- Interview-cum-Personality Test (I-PT)
- Knowledge Test (Written Exam)
Direct Link – Haryana Police Constable, SI Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Note – For More info regarding Haryana Police Constable, SI syllabus and exam pattern please visit organization Official Website.