Haryana ITI Admission
- Haryana ITI Admission
- Courses Offered
- Eligibility Criteria
- Selection Process
- Seat Allotment
- Reporting at Allotted Institute
- Application Fee
- Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- How to Apply
- How to Prepare Haryana ITI Test
- Haryana ITI Exam Pattern
- Haryana ITI Entrance Exam Syllabus
- Haryana ITI Admit Card 2018
- Haryana ITI Answer Key 2018
- Haryana ITI Result 2018
- Haryana ITI Counselling
Willing to know Haryana ITI Online Registration 2018 method? If yes then you have finally come at right place from where you can get full information about Haryana ITI Admission Notice. Industrial Training Department (ITD) Haryana is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into ITI courses in different streams / trades. All and eligible appliers can apply as per process announced after reading this notification. For admission there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate to get admission. Final decision for selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of marks converted into grades. In order to make the selection process unbiased selected name lists will be declared online on portal. Deserving candidates who wish to study in ITI institute, it is superb opportunity for them. Candidates can apply by fill the application forms through official website.
Haryana ITI 2018 Admission Application Form submission process has been started few days ago. Eligible candidates can make submission of Admission Online Form on or before last date that will come in the month of July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
Students, you must come to know that after the closing date to submit of application forms receiving received application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms should be acceptable in Online Mode. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for Haryana ITI Admission 2018. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should check counselling dates.
For more information of Haryana ITI Admission Online Registration like Notice, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
|ITI Haryana Trade Name|
Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
Foundry man Technician
Interior Decoration and Designing
Mechanic Auto Body Painting
Mechanic Auto Body Repair
Mechanic Auto Electrical and Electronics
Mechanic Diesel Engine (Old Name Mechanic (Diesel))
Multi Media Animation Special effect
Plastic Processing Operator
Sheet Metal Worker
Welder (Fabrication & Fitting)
Welder (GMAW & GTAW)
Welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)
|Engineering Trades ( 02 Year duration Courses)|
Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
Lift and Escalator Mechanic
Mechanic Motor Vehicle
Mechanic Refrigeration & Air-conditioning
Mechanic Agricultural Machinery
Mechanic Consumer Electronics Appliances
Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance
Technician Power Electronic System
Tool & Die Maker (Dies & Moulds)
Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)
|Non-Engineering Trades ( 01 Year duration Courses)|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant|
Craftsman Food Production (General).
Sewing Technology Old Name – Cutting & Sewing
Computer Aided Embroidery and Designing
Desktop Publishing Operator
Surface Ornamentation Techniques (Embroidery)
Fashion Design Technology (Old Name Fashion Technology)
Food & Beverages Guest Services Assistant
Front Office Assistant
Basic Cosmetology (Old Name Hair and Skincare)
Hospital House Keeping
Health Sanitary Inspector
Health Safety Environment
Leather Goods Maker
Litho Offset Machine Minder (SCVT only)
Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (Hindi)
Stenography & Secretarial Assistant (English)
Catering & Hospitality Assistant
Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
Forger & Heat Treater (SCVT only)
Book Binder (SCVT only)
Pre- Paratory School Management Assistant
Watch & Clock Repair (SCVT only)
|Non-Engineering Trades ( 02 Year duration Courses)|
|Dental Laboratory Technician|
Retailing (SCVT only)
- Candidates applying for ITI Courses should have satisfy following criteria-
- Should pass 8th, 10th or 12th from a recognized board with good academic records.
- The minimum age of applying contender should be 14 years which is according to the Haryana ITI Notification. There is no maximum age for applying candidates.
All eligible candidates who want to get Admission, need to clear the Written Examination followed by counselling.
On the basis of the released merit list and the choice of courses / colleges filled by the candidates, seat allotment procedure will be started.
Reporting at Allotted Institute
After win a seat in ITI trade, students must have to report at their allotted institutes on notified date and must produce necessary certificates at the time reporting because without it admission procedure will not be completed.
Application fee for all categories will be different, to know that visit notice. The fee shall be submitted through online mode through debit card or credit card or in the form of DD which will be made in the favor of institute.
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Starting date of application form: July 2018
- Last date of application: July 2018
- Regular classes will start from: August 2018
- 1st Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment): July 2018
- 2nd Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment): July 2018
- 3rd Counselling (Merit cum seat allotment): August 2018
How to Apply
- First of all students must visit official site that is itiharyana.gov.in
- Here press on “ITI 2018 admission” link available at the home page
- Go to link for “Application Form” and press on “Admissions CTS”
- Read the ITI Admission Notification carefully
- Choose link to apply online.
- Now fill ‘Contact Information’ in Online Admission Application Form, after that fill Educational Qualification’ and pay application fee’
- Check all the entries again and submit it.
- Don’t miss to get the hard copy deposited Application Form for future use.
Direct Resource Link – Haryana ITI Admission Notification
Note – For more information of Haryana ITI Admission 2018 please visit Official Website.
How to Prepare Haryana ITI Test
Dear candidates if you want to crack Haryana ITI Test than you should have entrance exam Syllabus and test pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the Exam Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
Haryana ITI Exam Pattern
- question paper designed with 150 questions with 600 marks.
- 50 questions will be designed for each subject.
- Each question carries four marks.
- And each wrong answer -1 Mark will be cut.
|Subject Name||No of Question|
- question paper designed with 300 questions with 1200 marks.
- 100 questions will be designed for each subject.
- Each question carries four marks.
- Each wrong answer -1 Mark will be cut.
|Subject Name||No of Question|
Haryana ITI Entrance Exam Syllabus
Subjects: These are the subjects which will cover entire exams:
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- English comprehension
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
This is most important part in case of weightage and includes past and day to day happenings around the country.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who is who?
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
Numerical Ability: This part of Exam includes all basic arithmetic ability.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
English Comprehension: You will have to put special focus on this section-
- Authors and their Literary Works
General Intelligence & Reasoning: This part includes the following sections:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc.
Haryana ITI Admit Card 2018
Appliers who want to appear in test need to have Haryana ITI Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at official website of authority shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID etc).
Haryana ITI Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their Haryana ITI Entrance Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of admission test will release within 2 to 3 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
Haryana ITI Result 2018
After successfully commencement of ITI Diploma Entrance Test on fix dates, appeared participants can check their Haryana ITI Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
Haryana ITI Counselling
Candidates who wish to take admission in any of the listed institutes, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Haryana ITI Counselling 2018 students should carry all original documents and one set of photocopies with them.
Document required during ITI Haryana Counselling
- 8th/10th/12th class mark sheets provided by education board.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- One valid photo identity Proof
- Category Certificate