Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Admission
Need to know the reality about Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Admission 2018 process? If yes then you have finally reached at right place from where you can obtain all details of GUTS Admission 2018. Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences is inviting application forms by eligible candidates for admission into Dialysis Technician Certificate Course for the academic year 2018-19 at G.R. Doshi and K.M. Mehta Institute of Kidney Diseases and Research Center (IKDRC)- Dr. H.L. of Trivedi Institute Transplantation Sciences (ITS), the constituent Institute of Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS), Ahmedabad. If you will have known entire details from this admission notification then judge whether you are eligible candidates or not to apply. Established in 2015 under the State University Act, the Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences (GUTS) is the first University for Transplantation and Allied Sciences in the whole world. The idea of setting up such a University was conceived in 1998 and the seed of its inception was laid down by Prof. H.L.Trivedi, the Founding Director of Smt. Gulabben Rasiklal Doshi and Smt. Kamlaben Mafatlal Mehta Institute of Kidney Diseases & Research Centre – Dr. H.L.Trivedi Institute of Transplantation Sciences (IKDRC-ITS), Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The idea received whole hearted support from Hon.’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat Smt. Anandiben Patel, a teacher at heart and other government officials. The bill was passed unanimously on 25th March 2015 in Gujarat Legislative Assembly. The Act was signed by H.E. Governor of Gujarat on 6th April and was published in Gujarat Government Gazette on 7th April 2015. The notification was issued by Department of Health and Family Welfare on 29th April, 2015 and it started functioning from 1st May, ’15, the day on which Gujarat State was born. GUTS is a non-affiliating University and will have its constituent, recognized or approved colleges or schools in future. Candidates can apply by fill the application forms.
Diploma Application Form submission process has been started for medical Courses in and it will be continued till 25th July 2018 up to 04.00 PM. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test for getting admission. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected without any conversation.
All appliers must remind that the dead line of consideration of application forms because after this application forms will be rejected. One more thing that should be keep in mind that is applicants must remember that application forms may be deposited only Offline. There are no other option is available from that you can forward or apply for GUTS Admission 2018. So follow only online mode to submit your application forms.
To get more reliable content for Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Application 2018 like Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other, please see below till the end of this page.
Dialysis Technician Certificate Course – One Year
No. of Seats – 20
- Candidates who have completed 12th Science will be eligible to apply for this course.
- Candidates should be medically fit.
- If more than 20 applications are received, an entrance test will be conducted. Date of test will be displayed on the website and Notice Board of the University
- For less than 20 candidates merit list will be prepared on basis of 12th Science marks, number of attempts, additional qualification and personal interview
- Final selection will be displayed on the website and Notice Board of the University
- Candidates have to make the payment of application fee through Demand Draft payable at Ahmedabad for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred Only) drawn in favor of “GUTS, Ahmedabad”
- Demand Draft submitted with this form is not refundable in any case Demand Draft submitted with this form includes CET fees and is not refundable in any case.
Course Fee Structure
Applicants will have to pay this fee for getting admission in this diploma course.
- College Tuition Fees Rs. 8,500 /-
- Registration Fees Rs. 500/-
- Library Fees Rs. 1,000/-
- Security Deposit Rs. 5,000/-
Total Rs. 15,000/-
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Form: 25th July 2018 up to 04.00 PM
- Date of Entrance Test: 07th August 2018 (if there are more than 20 applicants)
- Date of Merit List: 09th August 2018
- Intimation to the selected Candidates: 13th August 2018
- Commencement of Course: 16th August 2018
- Last Date of Joining Course: 20th August 2018
How to Apply
- In first move students will have to visit the official website of university that is www.guts.education
- On the home page you should enter on “Download Admission Notice” tab
- From next page press link of PDF “ADMISSION NOTICE_DDT”
- Read all the instructions completely and go back to the home page
- Now press on “Downward Application Form” and further enter on “Application Form_DDT”
- Fill Application Form displayed on your computer screen
- Attach necessary documents with DD then send application form to following address.
- An envelope containing the Application should be superscripted “APPLICATION FOR DIPLOMA IN DIALYSIS TECHNOLOGY”
“The Vice-chancellor, GUTS,
Civil Hospital campus, Asarwa,
Direct Resource Link for – Admission Official Notification
Direct Resource Link for – GUTS Admission 2018 Application Form
Note – For more information of GUTS Admission 2018 please visit official website.
How to Prepare for Entrance Test
Using the declared Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Admission Test Syllabus and exam pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the Exam Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
GUTS Admit Card 2018
Appliers who want to appear in test need to have GUTS Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at official website of authority shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID/Passport etc).
GUTS Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of admission test will release within 2 to 3 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
GUTS Result 2018
After successfully commencement of GUTS CET on fix dates, appeared participants can check Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
GUTS Admission Counselling
Students willing to take admission in Gujarat University of Transplantation Sciences, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance from date given in test. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In GUTS Admission Counselling 2018 applicants should carry with them their all original documents and one set of photocopies of them.