Goa ITI Admission
Looking to know about Goa ITI 2018 admission method? If yes then you are on the correct place from where you can get all details about Goa ITI Admission Online Registration. Directorate of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Goa will shortly invite the online filled application forms from exact eligible students for admission into ITI courses in Non Engineering & Engineering trades. Eager candidates can apply as per process set by organization but before that read this article. For admission there will be entrance exam in which it is necessary to participate to get admission. Final decision for selection of the applicants will be made on the basis of marks converted into grades. In order to make the selection process unbiased selected name lists will be declared online on portal. Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) has been set up under the Craftsmen Training Scheme (CTS) and Centre of Excellence Scheme (CoE) in Goa to ensure a steady flow of skilled personnel to the public and private. Deserving candidates who wish to study in ITI institute, it is superb opportunity for them. Students may apply by fill the application forms through official website.
Goa ITI 2018 Admission Online Application Form submission process has been started from 14th June 2018. Eligible candidates can make submission of Admission Online Form on or before last date that will be 05th of July 2018. Once you have submitted application forms successfully then you have to participate in aptitude test on the basis of qualifying exam marks in entrance. Hey guys before submit your application forms ensure about your eligibility conditions because if it will not match as per the requirement of admission then your application forms should be rejected.
You need to sure that submit form before final date because after the closing date no application forms will be accepted. One more thing applicants must remember that application forms should be acceptable in Online as well as Offline Mode. There is no other option available by which anyone would be able to forward form or apply for Goa ITI 2018 Admission. So follow the mode to submit your application forms in which you are comfortable. After apply you should check counselling dates.
Entire guidelines showing everything for Goa ITI Admission Online Application Form such Notification, eligibility criteria, dates, application fee details other are available below. So guys keep reading till the end of this page.
Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)
Candidate must have minimum Educational Qualifications for admission to different Trades in the ITI’s.
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air- Conditioning, Electronics Mechanic, Draughtsman (Mechanical), Civil Draughtsman, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Mechanic Diesel Engine, Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant)- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of examination with Science, Mathematics or its equivalent.
- For Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance, Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance course- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination with Maths and Science.
- For Plumber- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination
- For wireman, Carpenter, Welder- Candidate must have Passed 8th class examination
- For Non Engineering Trades- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination
- For Software Testing Assistant- Candidate must have Passed 12th class with Science & Maths
- For Trades under COE- Candidate must have Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 systems
A candidate having minimum age of 14 years and above as on 1.8.2018 shall be eligible to seek admission in the ITI and minimum age of 18 years as on 01.8.2018 shall be eligible for admission to short term course of Driver cum mechanic.
All eligible candidates who want to get Admission need to clear the Written Entrance Examination followed by counselling.
A candidate desiring to seek admission in any of the Government or Private ITIs can purchase the “common” Prospectus from any of the nearest Government, Private ITI and Office of State Directorate of Craftsmen Training from 14 June to 05 July 2018 on payment of Rs. 100.
Course Fee Structure
Each trainee would be required to deposit tuition fee at the time of admission which would be non-refundable. Given below is the admission fee for all government ITIs. Tuition Fee is waived off for candidates belonging to SC /ST /BPL categories and also for those having annual family income of less than Rs.3,00,000/-. For detailed fee structure candidates can check last year’s brochure given below.
All BBBT & Advanced Modules (COE) – Rs. 2500/-
All other trades (CTS) – Rs. 2500/-
Important Dates (महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां)
- Starting date to purchase Application forms from all Government ITI in UT- 14 June 2018
- Last date for receiving Application forms at respective ITI complete in all respect- 05 July 2018
- Display of Provisional Merit List in ITIs and at www.sdct.goa.gov.in – 10 July, 2018
- Display of Final Merit List in ITIs and at www.sdct.goa.gov.in – 10 July, 2018
- First round of admission at centralised admission center for SSC/HSSC passed candidates- 16 July to 19 July 2018
- First round of admission at centralised admission center for VIII passed candidates- 20 July 2018
- First round of admission at centralised admission center for reserved categories- 21 July 2018
- Second round of admission in the ITI for vacant seats if any- 24 July 2018
How to Apply
- First of all students must visit official site that is www.sdct.goa.gov.in
- At initial move cursor on to “ITI 2018 admission” link available at the home page
- Go to link as “New Registration”
- Read the Admission Notification till end and proceed further
- Choose link to apply online.
- After successful registration, you may login with new generated Id and Password as shown below.
- Check all the entries again and submit it.
- Finally get the hard copy deposited Application Form for future use.
Note: Applicants can also purchase the form from counters or download it from website.
Fill details in the application and send with all documents attested copies to following address.
“State Directorate of Craftsmen Training,
Direct Link for – Goa ITI 2018 Admission Prospectus
Direct Link for – Goa ITI 2018 Apply Online
Note – For more information of Goa ITI Admission 2018 please visit Official Website.
How to Prepare Goa ITI
Young students of the home residents who have decided to pass out in Goa ITI Test they should have entrance exam Syllabus and test pattern, each and every applier can start their preparation in good way. Below we suggesting you to download the Exam Syllabus and exam pattern and start your preparation by topic wise one by one.
Goa ITI Exam Pattern
- Board will be designed question paper with 150 questions with 600 marks.
- 50 questions will be designed for each subject.
- Each question carries four marks.
- And each wrong answer -1 Mark will be cut.
|Subject Name||No of Question|
- Exam will be designed question paper with 300 questions with 1200 marks.
- 100 questions will be designed for each subject.
- Each question carries four marks.
- Each wrong answer -1 Mark will be cut.
|Subject Name||No of Question|
Goa ITI Entrance Exam Syllabus
Subjects: These are the subjects which will cover entire exams:
- General Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- English comprehension
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
This is most important part in case of weightage and includes past and day to day happenings around the country.
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Who is who?
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organizations
Numerical Ability: This part of Exam includes all basic arithmetic ability.
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Mensuration (2D and 3D)
- Data Interpretation
English Comprehension: You will have to put special focus on this section-
- Authors and their Literary Works
General Intelligence & Reasoning: This part includes the following sections:
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non-Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc.
Goa ITI Admit Card 2018
Appliers who want to appear in test need to have Goa ITI Admit Card 2018 which will be available online at official website of authority shortly. Along with admit card hard copy candidates should also bring with them any Authorized original Photo Ids of (Aadhaar Card /PAN card/Driving license/Voter ID etc).
Goa ITI Answer Key 2018
Candidates will be able to download their Goa ITI Entrance Answer Key 2018 via online mode after few days from exam commencement. Answer sheet of admission test will release within 2 to 3 days after held the examination or same day of examination. With the help of answer key candidates can tally their aptitude test questions and answers one by one and get an idea about their marks.
Goa ITI Result 2018
After successfully commencement of ITI Diploma Entrance Test on fix dates, appeared participants can check their Goa ITI Result 2018 that will release online on the same portal which declared above.
Goa ITI Counselling
Candidates who wish to take admission in any of the listed institutes, should appear in the counselling on the basis of qualifying exam obtained marks and aptitude test performance. Seat for study in university will be allotted through counselling. In Goa ITI Counselling 2018 students should carry all original documents and one set of photocopies with them.
Document required during ITI Goa Counselling
- 8th/10th/12th class mark sheets provided by education board.
- Character Certificate.
- Residential Certificate.
- Date of birth certificate.
- One valid photo identity Proof
- Category Certificate